Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a mid thread recap...

1. BYG has been charged with a crime relating to financial fraud. She was so upset at the time that she posted lots of woe-is-me social media essays about it (no grammar required of course) and then promptly came off social media. Luckily, less than 2 weeks later all stress has gone and she is back to posting filtered, heavily overposed and false-advertising pictures of her blubbery body from the top of her stairs. Never fear scrunchies, presumably the woe-is-me will all reappear just in time for the court case.

2. Still very little screen time for our BYG in TOWIE. She's basically a cameo at this stage, always hiding her gut and gurning at Amy or Junaid.

3. She fell in the street following the stress of the deeply unfair charges she is now facing and had horrific injuries that she needed to tell the world about immediately. Luckily a few days later she is right as rain again. What amazing healing powers those 3 healthy juices she had 4 weeks ago must have!

4. Still no stairgate for LaOrse. But it is of course unreasonable to expect our BYG to follow safety suggestions from experts. LaOrse didnt die from her refusal to follow safe sleep practices and giving her a massive pillow and duvet at 3 months old (instead of a sleeping bag and no pillow like us awful parents out here) and she hasnt caught any of the diseases she isnt vaccinated against yet, so of course she won't die from falling down stairs.

5. Some pesky paps sold some horribly fake photos that made our BYG look fat. Luckily Scrunchies, she confirmed immediately that these photos were fake. Both she and a "friend" went on record to reassure us that she doesnt look like those real-life photos in real life. We were then treated to a reel of photos she'd taken herself with absolutely no ass-back, tits-out posing and no filtering (oh no of course not) to show us what she really looks like. I for one am very glad that she cleared that up and am livid at the paps for spending so much time photoshopping those gym car park photos to make her look bigger than she really is before they sold them and went on with their day jobs. Thank fully, BYG is now keeping up a steady stream of photos taken from the top of her stairs showing how thin and bewful is she which are not filtered, posed or otherwise doctored at all!

6. BYG went to the gym every day for 2 whole weeks. A "friend" confirmed to the media that she goes every day so that must be true. No evidence seen recently but she probably just doesnt want those pesky photoshopping paps to turn up again. I'm sure she is continuing to go daily like she always has and drinking her celery-filled smoothies as usual.

7. 0.5 has a new girlfriend. But it's just a coincidence that all the posed and filtered photos have made a return just in time for that. And the snarky meme quotes on BYG's stories over the last few weeks have of course had nothing to do with this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Urgh Jesus wept! Imagine what she looks like without the filters with all her blubber hanging out and the fong rammed up her sweaty arse crack!
Must be increasingly difficult for her to take photos in any angle other than face on and Infront of a plain background where she can manipulate the photos so she doesn't look like a baby elephant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently, she and Larose were there..

View attachment 2960255

This idiot needs to stop filtering La’ Mummyisabankrobber - if the poor kid gets kidnapped she’ll never be found cause they’ll be looking for the tarted up filtered version.

I wonder if she’ll rock up at court like Stephen Bear!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So a mid thread recap...

1. BYG has been charged with a crime relating to financial fraud. She was so upset at the time that she posted lots of woe-is-me social media essays about it (no grammar required of course) and then promptly came off social media. Luckily, less than 2 weeks later all stress has gone and she is back to posting filtered, heavily overposed and false-advertising pictures of her blubbery body from the top of her stairs. Never fear scrunchies, presumably the woe-is-me will all reappear just in time for the court case.

2. Still very little screen time for our BYG in TOWIE. She's basically a cameo at this stage, always hiding her gut and gurning at Amy or Junaid.

3. She fell in the street following the stress of the deeply unfair charges she is now facing and had horrific injuries that she needed to tell the world about immediately. Luckily a few days later she is right as rain again. What amazing healing powers those 3 healthy juices she had 4 weeks ago must have!

4. Still no stairgate for LaOrse. But it is of course unreasonable to expect our BYG to follow safety suggestions from experts. LaOrse didnt die from her refusal to follow safe sleep practices and giving her a massive pillow and duvet at 3 months old (instead of a sleeping bag and no pillow like us awful parents out here) and she hasnt caught any of the diseases she isnt vaccinated against yet, so of course she won't die from falling down stairs.

5. Some pesky paps sold some horribly fake photos that made our BYG look fat. Luckily Scrunchies, she confirmed immediately that these photos were fake. Both she and a "friend" went on record to reassure us that she doesnt look like those real-life photos in real life. We were then treated to a reel of photos she'd taken herself with absolutely no ass-back, tits-out posing and no filtering (oh no of course not) to show us what she really looks like. I for one am very glad that she cleared that up and am livid at the paps for spending so much time photoshopping those gym car park photos to make her look bigger than she really is before they sold them and went on with their day jobs. Thank fully, BYG is now keeping up a steady stream of photos taken from the top of her stairs showing how thin and bewful is she which are not filtered, posed or otherwise doctored at all!

6. BYG went to the gym every day for 2 whole weeks. A "friend" confirmed to the media that she goes every day so that must be true. No evidence seen recently but she probably just doesnt want those pesky photoshopping paps to turn up again. I'm sure she is continuing to go daily like she always has and drinking her celery-filled smoothies as usual.

7. 0.5 has a new girlfriend. But it's just a coincidence that all the posed and filtered photos have made a return just in time for that. And the snarky meme quotes on BYG's stories over the last few weeks have of course had nothing to do with this.
WELL SAID!!!

Reactions: 7
The locks on the outside of the doors make me so uncomfortable.

Defo gives the vibes of keeping someone inside not keeping them out!

Surely Larose isn't wandering about upstairs alone so why the need to lock the door?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Any guesses what might happen on the 13th? We’re just a bunch of legal amateurs (although yung n’ bewful ones!) compared to the experienced gels on the Katie Price thread

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’ll be found guilty because ignorance of the law is not an excuse and she is as thick as mince. Probably get a big fine and hopefully community service doing something worthwhile in a women’s refuge where she can’t use her phone and be papped. Might actually give her an insight into real problems rather than being photographed looking as fat as she actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Any guesses what might happen on the 13th? We’re just a bunch of legal amateurs (although yung n’ bewful ones!) compared to the experienced gels on the Katie Price thread
It's just a first hearing, isn't it? So it'll be over in minutes and upgraded to Crown.

Reactions: 5
Financial fraud being bought to court by the city regulator is serious. They are self funding through fines issued. Hopefully this will be v funny.

If found guilty and she admits she can’t pay the fine because she has no money, Stephen Bear style, then we will all know her influencer life is utter horseshit. It’ll all come out no doubt

Reactions: 16
So a mid thread recap...

Lmaoooo. Excellent. Why is Charles called 0.5?

Reactions: 1
O no, new love honey post on her insta, her edited legs but not the big crease of her arse and some very odd lumps and bumps I think due to editing going on at her erm let’s say undercarriage 😂 of course had it been posted anywhere else you would have no idea who it was as the usual face that isn’t hers has been stuck on 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
What in the world is going on with this photoshop 🤣

View attachment 2965510
Look at the bleeping state of it, and that's after being fotoshopped to duck!
Lardy arsed twit needs sectioning, doesn't give two fucks about her daughter, it's all about her self delusion that she's a size 8 beauty.
BYG redefines the word, simpleton!
Hopefully the up coming court case might straighten fatso out, by Christ does she need it.
If not for her, for the sake of Larose who doesn't deserve this idiot, or her father as parents.
Poor kid never had a chance, one would think that given all that Loz claims about her upbringing she might just want to break the cycle with her own child?
Still, that requires care and effort and hard work, all in short supply with lardy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where to start? :ROFLMAO:
Where has the bodysuit gone on the left side of that picture?! The whole lace panel is missing.
Then someone has gone overboard with the “blur” tool on those legs
Exactly. Even in the shein dress, it’s riding up at the back you know she can’t zip it up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.