Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zero sympathy. She got caught on camera saying she did not care about the validity of the product and never used them herself yet was happy - for money - to say she did. After that you would think she’d learned her lesson but no. She couldn’t care less if people are being conned as long as she can earn some cash from it. Trying to suggest she’s just a struggling single mother is totally wrong - if she can’t maintain the ‘showbiz’ lifestyle then it’s time to get real, return the lease car, downsize her home, and most importantly get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
And to think she promoted this investment scheme AFTER she was caught willing to promote cyanide... 🤦‍♀️ and now she's STILL promoting apps that scam people! Just straight out lying with those fake messages she's received saying how amazing it is

• Angry
Reactions: 27
This is going to be comedy gold when it goes to court. Loads of pap pics. And if goes to crown her statements to court. Good luck to the judge and barristers. Lip smack hair flick, I dun understand question

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is going to be comedy gold when it goes to court. Loads of pap pics. And if goes to crown her statements to court. Good luck to the judge and barristers. Lip smack hair flick, I dun understand question
My money's on long dark flowing clothes, large sunglasses and large blow dried hair to hide her putinesque face and a bag as big as a house to hide her gut.

You never know what stress will do though, for her it will be feast or famine, so we could be surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lots of ‘views’ on Trust pilot…..she means reviews. Honestly, it’s almost like she learns/reads the script but doesn’t have a clue what she is actually saying. I get we do that for a GCSE french oral exam 😂 but this is such basic stuff she is having to say and yet it’s clear she doesn’t actually know what she’s saying. I don’t think I have ever ‘met’ anyone quite so thick. Do you think she can read and write properly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would feel sorry for her if she was honest, but go back to her original TOWIE days and see how vile she was to the original cast especially Lucy and Sam. TBF I know the show is scripted, but shes an absolutely vile bully and she knows it the bible says 'you will reap what you have sown.' And over the years she hasn't/wasn't kind to people, so she's getting back all the 'Karma' she's put out. This is the year of exposure and as I said every narc devil is being exposed for their participation in evil, they thought their dirty deeds were going to go unnoticed?

Just like 1 of the ex narcs I was with they NEVER take responsibility for their own actions, its always somebody elses fault. This is the same woman that was peddaling 'Meratol' weight loss pills back in 2012. That's why this pie face don't like me, she's a LIAR and I see right through her lies and how she makes out as if she's a somebody when she's a NOBODY but a vile, narcissistic bullying big witch.

< someone should save this, before she gets it scrubbed off the net.

Hey i'm a big gal I make no F's about it but you wont dare catch me photoshopping myself slim. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Bye bye narc devils can't say I will miss you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow… fat, obese, curvy, slim, or her current shape….. morbidly OHBEAST…
She was and still is visually fuggers isn’t she ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she has the time in between being a Full-Time Working Muvva to play enough poxy "games" to earn £230 eh? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You bloody liar Lozza!!!
I was thinking the same. "If like me you love scrolling on your phone for no reason..." get a hobby/job.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My money's on long dark flowing clothes, large sunglasses and large blow dried hair to hide her putinesque face and a bag as big as a house to hide her gut.

You never know what stress will do though, for her it will be feast or famine, so we could be surprised.
There was that dodgy insurance one too. Polly. I don’t think it was dodgy. Can’t remember

Reactions: 8
I for one hope that
A.) she does some bird, whether it be 6 weeks or 6 months
B.) she doesn’t drop that soap in the shower

she might want to play catch up with OITNB

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No sympathy at all for her.

Sounds harsh, but her being in jail is probably the best thing for Larose.

Reactions: 17
That giant butt cannot be healthy ? Wtf is it ?
Is it silicon or just a fat transfer ? It’s effing massive and looks bloody awful 😞 why would you do that to yourself 🤦‍♀️. Can you get rid of it ? And would your arse be all saggy once it’s out ? So many questions about it lol
---
And how do you wipe your arse lol
I know a girl who was at an event with her said it's massive in real life, she walked as if she tit herself 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Bet she wishes she was as fat now as she was in the before photo of the fitness DVD

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she's not going on social media, only posting previously scheduled posts on ig. But she also schedule posted a dm conversation of replies to the first post. So scammy.

Reactions: 10
So she's not going on social media, only posting previously scheduled posts on ig. But she also schedule posted a dm conversation of replies to the first post. So scammy.
Oh and she got a hair dye again yesterday and that’s posted a video on platinum hair insta. She doesn’t look like she’s sorry she’s caused people to lose money. She doesn’t look like she’s sorry she’s been advertising fraud adverts. So she hasn’t learned and never will. If the opportunity arises to make money from her followers who will lose money she will be all on board

• Angry
Reactions: 16