Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg thank you both, brb while I spend all my money 😭😂 I love a themed mug

To keep on topic, I wonder who would win battle of the giant noggin, BYG or jessica alves? I wouldn’t fancy going up against either of them in a head butting contest!
BYG, head like a bleeping Lion

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s gonna be spewing she made the cover with her actual Butch pics and not the filtered ones. Not that anyone reads closer

IMG_2926.png

---
Closer is so bad. There reporting is so inaccurate all the time. In this article they talk about how Lauryn Goodman’s quote about her baby daddy which isn’t BYGs.
---
IMG_2927.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She’s gonna be spewing she made the cover with her actual Butch pics and not the filtered ones. Not that anyone reads closer

View attachment 2948629
---
Closer is so bad. There reporting is so inaccurate all the time. In this article they talk about how Lauryn Goodman’s quote about her baby daddy which isn’t BYGs.
---
View attachment 2948632
It’s very odd that they cannot comprehend two people with the Lordy name Lauren and surname beginning with G.
Although on the bright side usually this happens on the news mixing up people of same ethnicities with one another. So maybe these journalists aren’t racist they’re all just thick as 💩 and lazy

Reactions: 18

View attachment 2948629
---
---
View attachment 2948632
Well they do use the same face filter, not surprising the dimwits at closer are that thick

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The quality of journalism these days is bleeping shocking! Most can’t spell, use grammar correctly and can never be arsed to check facts etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The quality of journalism these days is bleeping shocking! Most can’t spell, use grammar correctly and can never be arsed to check facts etc!
Part of the problem is that in fact they are all 12 years old and homework & Xbox etc gets in the way of their Journalism

• Haha
Reactions: 16
While she can’t help having no discernible talent or being of below average intelligence, the problem with these no marks who have had their fifteen minutes of ‘fame’ years ago, is that they think it entitles them to make pots of money while doing bugger all for the rest of their natural lives.
Goodger wants admiration, endless gifts and people fawning over her, for no other reason that she thinks she deserves it.
She can’t accept the reality of her appearance and with all her other issues, perhaps the best way forward would be to give up on any hope of being a ‘star’, get a proper job, concentrate on improving her physical/mental health and bringing up her child. Never going to happen, though, is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
While she can’t help having no discernible talent or being of below average intelligence, the problem with these no marks who have had their fifteen minutes of ‘fame’ years ago, is that they think it entitles them to make pots of money while doing bugger all for the rest of their natural lives.
Goodger wants admiration, endless gifts and people fawning over her, for no other reason that she thinks she deserves it.
She can’t accept the reality of her appearance and with all her other issues, perhaps the best way forward would be to give up on any hope of being a ‘star’, get a proper job, concentrate on improving her physical/mental health and bringing up her child. Never going to happen, though, is it?
No not a chance in hell.

This is BYG your talking about. A woman who genuinely believes those car park photos are not her. That she is not fat. That she is oh so sof 'n' beauful and light as a fevar with a massive thigh gap.

She won't believe that she should settle for the 9-5, working a simple job, bringing home a modest wage, and being a mother to LaMunchausensyndrome. She believes she is the alpha female that all women are jealous of and is the women all men want.

But sadly our BYG lacks the intellectual dexterity to understand her situation and act accordingly. She is likely in very real trouble with this latest report and her future popularity is diminishing rapidly and will disappear all together if she receives as a sentence. Her staying off of SM is not for her menal elf, but is damage limitation.

Standing in front of judge and claiming she has unresolved grief isn't going to hold much sway. She uses it as an excuse so often it's lost its meaning and is a worthless now.

Reactions: 26
I am so annoyed/ jealous.

Katie Price is getting turfed out her Manky Mansion therefore is having a jumble sale of doom.

Few-min’
LOZZA!!!
A JUMBLE SALE OF DOOM!!!

Do it for your scrunchies, we are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored & deprived right now !!
We need a jumble sale of doom, those were the days 🥹
---
Thank you 😊❤🥰💕💖🤗😘 xxx.

It be great to see her in prison 😄😄😘 x....

She use her bulk to try and get through the prison bars, might get her head stuck though 😄😘 x ..

View attachment 2943786
Lozza Geller 🥄 Big Gel’s got talent.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagine her lawyers have told her to stay off social media as much as possible and to stop ads for now. It's damage limitation but will also be an attempt to plea in mitigation - "I'm sorry Your Honor - i have stopped all activity as i know my actions were wrong" etc.

I wouldn't hold out any hope for proper punishment on this. I think it'll be slaps on the wrists all round, small-ish fines and confiscation orders for monies made from the ads. The actual sentence is going to depends on whether the judge wants to make an example of this group - but I suspect that the only harsh ones will be for Emmanuel Nwanze and Holly Thompson as they were the ringleaders. I don't think her "grief" will hold much sway here as it's not relevant but she will certainly use it as an excuse - I just hope the judge sees the irrelevance.

Reactions: 19

Katie Price is getting turfed out her Manky Mansion therefore is having a jumble sale of doom.

Few-min’
LOZZA!!!
A JUMBLE SALE OF DOOM!!!

Do it for your scrunchies, we are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored & deprived right now !!
---

Skank has no "unused" mirrors for sale though - hers are all cracked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Few-min’
LOZZA!!!
A JUMBLE SALE OF DOOM!!!

---

Is she actually getting kicked out this time??
---
I imagine her lawyers have told her to stay off social media as much as possible and to stop ads for now. It's damage limitation but will also be an attempt to plea in mitigation - "I'm sorry Your Honor - i have stopped all activity as i know my actions were wrong" etc.

I wouldn't hold out any hope for proper punishment on this. I think it'll be slaps on the wrists all round, small-ish fines and confiscation orders for monies made from the ads. The actual sentence is going to depends on whether the judge wants to make an example of this group - but I suspect that the only harsh ones will be for Emmanuel Nwanze and Holly Thompson as they were the ringleaders. I don't think her "grief" will hold much sway here as it's not relevant but she will certainly use it as an excuse - I just hope the judge sees the irrelevance.
Hopefully anyone that listened to her advice and acted in it comes forward. Even more hoping they didn’t lose money and kill themselves as so frequently happens when people make bad investments. Not that Goodger gives a tit about ruining peoples lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Well we can see how lenient the justice system is in the way they treat Skanky so you're probably very correct in saying it'll be a slap on the wrist, maybe not even that.

Perhaps it'll be enough to scare BYG in to go straight and seeking an honest living...

Then again pigs may fly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.