Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic in the red pleather jacket was after she did the fitness dvd, she had a boob job quite early on, then she lost lots of weight for the dvd, then yo-yo-ed back and decided to go with it and got the second boob job to go huge plus the bum fat transfer. So she’s now stuck looking heavy-set for life unless she gets it all taken out and the excess skin off. No diet/ozempic alone will ever get her looking slim again I think

Reactions: 19
I am fairly low maintenance thank heavens.
The thought of having surgery anywhere freaks me out as I am defo on the squeamish side of the fence.
The thought of (unnecessary) surgery on my BUM makes me feel a bit queasy.
Imagine not being able to sit down for weeks.
I genuinely can’t fathom why ANYONE would have their arse sliced open.
Do some squats for duck sake, get padded pants… do not get your arse sliced open.
My best friend had serious issues with her coccyx for yeeeeeeears (I believe the coccyx is the bottom of spine, top of butt area...? Please correct if wrong!) She was advised to have surgery by actual real life certified doctors and surgeons but the recovery was months of lying down, face down and so she put surgery off for years and suffered the pain (mostly cos she couldn't afford that time off work as she's self employed. Also the boredom of being face planted for 12+ weeks)
Why the actual fudge do young girls put themselves through the horrific pain of BBL surgery, pay money to mega dodgy "surgeons" el Turks, suffer the gross recovery only to hate the results and later find out big booties aren't quite "in season" this Summer!!! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!??!?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My best friend had serious issues with her coccyx for yeeeeeeears (I believe the coccyx is the bottom of spine, top of butt area...? Please correct if wrong!) She was advised to have surgery by actual real life certified doctors and surgeons but the recovery was months of lying down, face down and so she put surgery off for years and suffered the pain (mostly cos she couldn't afford that time off work as she's self employed. Also the boredom of being face planted for 12+ weeks)
Why the actual fudge do young girls put themselves through the horrific pain of BBL surgery, pay money to mega dodgy "surgeons" el Turks, suffer the gross recovery only to hate the results and later find out big booties aren't quite "in season" this Summer!!! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!??!?
BYG would have no issue lying down doing nothing for weeks on end. It would be no different from her usual existence!

I think at one point she was trying to model herself on the Kardashians, without realising how much money they have to throw at surgical enhancement and corrections. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. It’s like all the people wanting Turkey teef who get their perfectly healthy teeth whittled down to point stumps and then are committed to having costly dental work for the rest of their lives.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So still going weekdays who has larose! Thought she was 24/7 mama no help!
They used to have a crèche at chigwell , not sure if they still do , but it was always booked up ! This was about 18 years ago now 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I read an article somewhere stating that having a BBL removal can be just as dangerous as when having it done in the first place.Grim reading.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She has so many sunbeds !
---
She is on a right old mission isn’t she 🤣
---
Either on the pull

doing it for towie and attention

or 0.5 as he’s got a fit new girlfriend!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's literally just posted that she's having a sun bed. After the posts about sunscreen being the cause of all ills. Fucks sake, now thick can you be??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bragging how many teles she has then showing us what she has to do to afford them… not the flex she thinks it is.

1715378276372.jpeg
1715378290656.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Bragging how many teles she has then showing us what she has to do to afford them… not the flex she thinks it is.

View attachment 2927979View attachment 2927981
God I hate telly, the thought of all of that intrusive noise in every room gives me major anxiety 😫
Poor little overstimulated lasquareeyes having to listen to and watch rubbish all day and night.
No books as lozz can't read so bedtime story tonight is.....(big lip smack) Nuvva Tele bubba gel, you get from supamarkit, watch baffa ward winna mamma towie, big massive cinma wotch bewful Yung gel ( inderpendint best housewife muvva gym gel).
That kid will end up as dumb and brainwashed wiv Tele and internet just like muvva 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Hisense 65inch TVs are £399. Pretty cheap!! Funny how she covered up the Tv brand so people just assume She’s buying some amazing large expensive tv.
And didn’t she say she never watches tv??
Time to watch 'tele'? Not a chance...........
She's TOOOOOOO tired after swimming 7345 laps in the pool in 3 mins after doing 645372 squats at the 'Jim'.
She's TOOOOOOO busy taking the many pics for her Only Flaps account and answering the multitude of personal messages/requests she's getting on her 80% off OF account.
She's TOOOOOOO engrossed organising the production line of smearing her size 6 knicks with tuna brine before handing them to LaTrose to mail them.
She's TOOOOOOO exhausted after working so hard filming the many scenes for Towie and deciding which jacket she should wear to hide her size.
And finally she's definitely TOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrapped up at being a full time mum, on her own 24/7 with no help from anyone, as she never gets time to do anything for herself, let alone go anywhere, or God forbid watch 'tele'!

Wow it is a new low when a 37 yr old woman can't spell telly, (or even tellie!) Yet has considered home schooling her 'bubba'.

• Haha
  • Heart
She cracks me up. Another day....another tele ? How many is she planning to put up ?!
Anyone can help ?
Her ability to utterly destroy the English language is amazing. By interchanging the 2 words ( anyone and can), she completely changes the intended meaning.
She's fecking amazing in her own beaudiful, soft pretty way.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The other day she wanted a gardener, today a sparkie.
Rather than peddling her wares on only fans, she'd be better off hanging around her local college. I'm sure there's plenty of desperate 18 year olds who'd do a bit of old fashioned bartering 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do these people ( mugs ) really do all this work for free ? She is always On the beg 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Do these people ( mugs ) really do all this work for free ? She is always On the beg 🤦‍♀️
I think this. I know those young girls organised the lazy cow's drawers, but I can't see professionals - electricians, plumbers, etc, doing it for nothing. Who can work for free nowadays ?
Then again, maybe they do - she must get some responses otherwise she'd stop doing it.
Interesting 🤔

Reactions: 9