Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think you've nailed it.
I had several miscarriages, but nothing late term like this. Each time I quizzed myself over and over, wondering if I should have done this, or should have done that. Wondering constantly what my babies would have been like. I hated myself for not being able to keep my baby alive long enough to survive. I felt an absolute failure, a terrible wife and partner. All my friends and family had no problems conceiving so why me? What was I doing wrong? I think this is a natural reaction.

It took 7 years to get my son and even he arrived 8 weeks early. I swear I would have stood on my head and watched Towie on repeat 24 hrs a day if it meant I could carry a baby to term, licherally. So I really, reeeeeaaaalllly don't get her response.

It's the characteristics of a narcissist though to never blame themselves. So that says it all.
Just like the media are out to get her for looking so large, or wind machines are making her look bigger than she is, not the piles she shoves in her gob, or failed lack of exercise. Just like harking back to her childhood when her mum 'didn't want her', (but her dad looked after her really well) and the constant 'poor me' over Mark split 12 years ago, she thinks makes her the person she is today and why she feels the need to shave off 5 stones from all her photos. Sadly as Ch'arge's last post says quite clearly, this is being passed onto her child.

Reactions: 37
Lol I've not used this face for a while, it's a few years old now, but had a go x ...

Years ago I used it in this pic x

Reactions: 30
She said that Lorena had 2 knots in her umbilical cord, which medical literature says is nigh on an impossility. Deflecting…

Reactions: 17
So did she actually go to the gym yesterday (shock horror) with LaTuTu? Is this another health spurt?

Now she's spouting shit about veg being 'man-made' and begging for two TVs to be fixed onto the walls.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 11
The audacity of preaching about health foods and what is bad lol

She has a dreadful diet . It’s shocking what she eats !

Reactions: 22
Abridge is near Theydon Bois ,loughton , chigwell and a lot nearer to wrightys mansion than her previous place .
Where is mark and Michelles big mansion? That place looks so out of place in England!

Reactions: 7
Can't believe she hasn't said whether sweetcorn is nachral and elfy though.

Reactions: 17
Well at least BYG doesn’t need to worry about what I think she is trying to say about genetically modified food because goose fat and gravy aren’t on the hit list.
Considering the chemical shit she has injected into her I don’t think I’ll be taking her advice and might listen to someone with above a GCSE in science.

Reactions: 26
Sweetcorn is man made. Wouldn't exist or survive without humans. Thick fat unit

Reactions: 19
I don't understand what she's saying about the fruit and veg. Mind you, her begging message doesn't make sense either. Anyone on her ?!!! Why does she need 2 tvs anyway ? Get a book read you thick cow.
I know I like spinach and mangoes and I'm not too unhealthy.
Oh, and just Wednesday morning ? What about Thursday or Friday morning? Anyone would think she's The Queen Of Sheba.
Cheeky fecker.

Reactions: 25
Where is mark and Michelles big mansion? That place looks so out of place in England!
I was driving to ongar and accidentally saw it ! It’s a big white mansion set away from the road. High up so it’s quite visable.
---
I wonder if Wotsits are natural and elfy
Wosits are full of flavour and just melt in the mouth , so must be elfy and the orange colour is so natural and full of goodness

Reactions: 14
Jesus, she fucking loves herself!!!!

Reactions: 10
Bet she uses her nieces guest pass to get into David Lloyd, then runs away again after someone suggests she do some exercise.

Reactions: 21
I am so nosey and trying to find in on google maps but failing hard. haha.

Reactions: 8
It's so sad that the pictures she takes of herself and Larose are so heavily filtered.
I lost my parent very young, and pictures are what I hold on to. Lauren looks nothing like she does in her pictures. It's incredibly sad.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.