Lauren Goodger #83 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback Loz back in her enclosure! 🦍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Lozza has friends,

Reactions: 16
This is definitely a strategic soft launch for them reuniting. I give it a fortnight before she’s back on the cover of new! mag with Charlie in tow, proclaiming their undying love.

Reactions: 24
“I know my first a dot”
Maybe I’m just sleep deprived but this made me laugh a ridiculous amount. “Me loz. Me dot on nail. You get dot on nail at salon.”
View attachment 1983473
"Nurse! I've found Lauren's missing brain cell"
Just thrown my breakfast up
That photo is hilarious, teeny tiny head (yes, I know about perspective, but even that is all wrong) and big, "sturdy" legs underneath. Is she high when she presses Send on some of her filtered pictures?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I think it is one of these?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This is definitely a strategic soft launch for them reuniting. I give it a fortnight before she’s back on the cover of new! mag with Charlie in tow, proclaiming their undying love.
Well I’m just waiting for another excloosive OK! interview/photo shoot video with BYG dressed in a white sheet looking like she’s about to go in for an op. That was a personal highlight of recent years for me.

Reactions: 27
She’s finally changed her profile pic from her white swimsuit thing to this one… still not her face mind…

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.