Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, duck the bills ( for a few months ) .... Im going to offer £2,701, for both .... I really, really .... want these bargains, I cant ignore these value for money prices anymore 🥴 ..... we all ate too much at Christmas, sooooo no food, no heating, no car, Il walk everywhere, we will starve, and most probably die from the cold, but how can I resist 🤷‍♀️ ... the crumply creased ` fat ` coat, that looks like tit ..... should keep me warm, as I sit in the dark, starving and admiring my knock off cheap crappy bracelet ...... BYG is just an excellent sales woman ... I for one, cant wait to be ` influenzzenzaled ` by her :unsure: .... you guys are just ` wellllle jeely ` because she is just a young beautiful BYG living her bestest life! .... people seem to forget .... she is a once in a lifetime guuurl, once you lose her, there is NO upgrade 😣
Brilliant.🐷🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Mother and pearl 😄😄😄 x...
Loooooool ...

Resizer_16736470067891.jpg

I'm getting Loz this tshirt but in XXXXXXXXXLLLLLLLL 😄

Resizer_16736470141663.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
(From Anna666's post)
I wish she'd wipe her OnlyFans as well and just upload this one picture. At least it's being honest (and it might attract some chubby chasers, you never know).

That old Billy Connolly joke comes to mind...
Lauren-goodger (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Right, so in my limited understanding, a Lifestyle Guru shares tips about their lifestyle........

So Day 1 in the journal, blog, yewtewbe vid example I'm assuming the commentary would be on these lines.

Monday 16ft Jarnary
Right, like (lip smack), so I got up about 11.30 has my Bub wanted new batterwies in the remote so she made me get out ov bed <<eyeroll lip smack, pout, hair flick>>.
I just put my hair in a scrunchie cos I aint got time to wash it today like as i am sew busy.

<<fast forward 2 hrs of pouting, gurning, lip smacking, tongue sticking out and WINKING>>

1.36pm So like I decided to make a elfy meal for LaGurusBub and I will show you. If that Brooklin Bentham can do it, so can I.
so like lip smack I like got like a Xtra large tin ov sweatcorn and lip smack, pout, hair flick, did my daily work out as I used my tin opener like lip smack.
I can show you how I peel 2kg of potatoeees wiv a meat clever, lip smack like.

Ven I got like some sorsorges and like put them in the pan wiv like the goose fat, and the potatoes. lip smack, pout, hair flick.

<<video turns to a laughing LaGurusBub who has picked up 2 sausages and has put them at her mouth and cries out 'Me is Momma'>>

Gerrov them Bub, I need them to make it even more Elfy. She's so cheeky.

Ven get some like salt and swizz it in like, lip smack, pout, hair flick wiv the elfy sweatcorn an eiver put it in a microwave like i got 10 of or that oven fing.

<< Put pan in oven and picks up lap top and spends 1 hr photoshopping photos, intermittently showing LaBiblessBub who points at photoshopped pics saying 'OOo Dat?'>>

2.29pm lip smack, pout, hair flick. It's time for leunch. It's so himportant to have elfy potions. <<Dishes out half a pan full into LaGurusBub's casserole dish, and half for Loz>> Yum, it tastes like grate. And so ELFY.

<<Takes large casserole dish over to Bub to eat whilst watching TV, Bub looks back and says 'Bib for Bub, Mova?' Loz looks confused so does a stick out tongue eye wink at the camera>> Food gets eaten very quickly LaBiblessBub wipes her hands and face on the white sofa, all the while keeping her eyes on the TV.

2.32pm Now it's ME time, lip smack, pout, hair flick.
I need to tell all you out there, it's SO important to get ME time. I is the mum and dad to this baby. I get no time at all for me. lip smack, pout, hair flick. I can't even member when I last did summat for myselv. So as the first and fores t most lifestyle Guru for all mum's like me, YOU ARE IMPORTNT TWO. You need to look avfta youself.
So now i is nipping owt to get my hair, nails, lips and message done. lip smack, pout, hair flick. I has not had anyfink like this done for ages, not since yesterday.

6.38pm <<returns>> Hiya Bubba -Mova's Ear! <<LaGurusBub is in same position watching Cocomelon still>>

What shall we beg for dinnah? <<Does an ip dip with 35 different takeaway menus but gets confused so just picks out the top one>>

Let me show you how to beg for free. It's so important to a busy single mum like me who has so many fings to fink about lip smack, pout, hair flick, to do people a faver and advertise their food for free. I surprise myselv sumetimes wiv how kind I is.

<<Looks through mobile and finds Murat's Takeaway on speed dial>>

<<Talking on phone>>
'Right so I is the Bafta award winning CELEBRITY who one a bafta lip smack, pout, hair flick, and like me an my Bubba are running like a lip smack elfy lifestyle guru like fing. So we need ELFY foods.
So can we order No. 327, 34, 67, 123, 2 lots of 78 and 3 bags ov chips' lip smack, pout, hair flick.

'Fanks' <<takes 56 selfies seeing as she has her mobile in her hand.>> So now we's wait and get the food for free........ Easy Peasy, thats how you do it eye wink, tongue stuck out. People just give people like me stuff for free cos I is speshul. I deserve it. lip smack, pout, hair flick.

<<42 mins later doorbell rings. LaBiblessBub answers the door as BYG is too busy looking in the brand new never been used mirror practising pouty faces.

High pitched 'Fanks' can be heard from the doorway. Bub returns with 9 bags of takeaway food....>>

NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO CONTINUE THE COMMENTARY. DON'T THINK I CAN MANAGE TO COMMENT ON HER BEEF FLAPS FOR OF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Right, so in my limited understanding, a Lifestyle Guru shares tips about their lifestyle........

So Day 1 in the journal, blog, yewtewbe vid example I'm assuming the commentary would be on these lines.

Monday 16ft Jarnary
Right, like (lip smack), so I got up about 11.30 has my Bub wanted new batterwies in the remote so she made me get out ov bed <<eyeroll lip smack, pout, hair flick>>.
I just put my hair in a scrunchie cos I aint got time to wash it today like as i am sew busy.

<<fast forward 2 hrs of pouting, gurning, lip smacking, tongue sticking out and WINKING>>

1.36pm So like I decided to make a elfy meal for LaGurusBub and I will show you. If that Brooklin Bentham can do it, so can I.
so like lip smack I like got like a Xtra large tin ov sweatcorn and lip smack, pout, hair flick, did my daily work out as I used my tin opener like lip smack.

Ven I got like some sorsorges and like put them in the pan wiv like the goose fat, and the potatoes. lip smack, pout, hair flick.

<<video turns to a laughing LaGurusBub who has picked up 2 sausages and has put them at her mouth and cries out 'Me is Momma'>>

Ven get some like salt and swizz it in like, lip smack, pout, hair flick wiv the elfy sweatcorn an eiver put it in a microwave like i got 10 of or that oven fing.

<< Put pan in oven and picks up lap top and spends 1 hr photoshopping photos, intermittently showing LaBiblessBub who points at photoshopped pics saying 'OOo Dat?'>>

2.29pm lip smack, pout, hair flick. It's time for leunch. It's so himportant to have elfy potions. <<Dishes out half a pan full into LaGurusBub's casserole dish, and half for Loz>> Yum, it tastes like grate. And so ELFY.

<<Takes large casserole dish over to Bub to eat whilst watching TV, Bub looks back and says 'Bib for Bub, Mova?' Loz looks confused so does a stick out tongue eye wink at the camera>> Food gets eaten very quickly LaBiblessBub wipes her hands and face on the white sofa, all the while keeping her eyes on the TV.

I need to tell all you out there, it's SO important to get ME time. I is the mum and dad to this baby. I get no time at all for me. lip smack, pout, hair flick. I can't even member when I last did summat for myselv. So as the first and fores t most lifestyle Guru for all mum's like me, YOU ARE IMPORTNT TWO. You need to look avfta youself.
So now i is nipping owt to get my hair, nails, lips and message done. lip smack, pout, hair flick. I has not had anyfink like this done for ages, not since yesterday.

6.38pm <<returns>> Hiya Bubba -Mova's Ear! <<LaGurusBub is in same position watching Cocomelon still>>

What shall we beg for dinnah? <<Does an ip dip with 35 different takeaway menus but gets confused so just picks out the top one>>

Let me show you how to beg for free. It's so important to a busy single mum like me who has so many fings to fink about lip smack, pout, hair flick, to do people a faver and advertise their food for free. I surprise myselv sumetimes wiv how kind I is.

<<Talking on phone>>
'Right so I is the Bafta award winning CELEBRITY who one a bafta lip smack, pout, hair flick, and like me an my Bubba are running like a lip smack elfy lifestyle guru like fing. So we need ELFY foods.
So can we order No. 327, 34, 67, 123, 2 lots of 78 and 3 bags ov chips' lip smack, pout, hair flick.

'Fanks' <<takes 56 selfies seeing as she has her mobile in her hand.>> So now we's wait and get the food for free........ Easy Peasy, thats how you do it eye wink, tongue stuck out. People just give people like me stuff for free cos I is speshul. I deserve it. lip smack, pout, hair flick.

<<42 mins later doorbell rings. LaBiblessBub answers the door as BYG is too busy looking in the brand new never been used mirror practising pouty faces.

High pitched 'Fanks' can be heard from the doorway. Bub returns with 9 bags of takeaway food....>>

NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO CONTINUE THE COMMENTARY. DON'T THINK I CAN MANAGE TO COMMENT ON HER BEEF FLAPS FOR OF.
Ohh you are awesome. 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Monday 16ft Jarnary

<<Talking on phone>>

That's so spooky, it's just like you're in the flat with her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Monday 16ft Jarnary

<<Talking on phone>>

This is a masterpiece! Bravo 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she’s promoting that modern midwife after what happened with poor Lorena 💔
She'll blame the NHS rather than the doula.
Anyone except herself.

We're heading out, and I'm saving Momohawk's delight for when I get home.

That sounds ever so rude.
😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t believe she’s promoting that modern midwife after what happened with poor Lorena 💔
The Modern Midwife and The Naked Doula are two separate people. I believe it’s the Naked Doula who was potentially culpable as she has some warped beliefs towards childbirth. I.e refusing to be induced etc

ETA: each to their own when it comes to their bodies. But my daughter wouldn’t be here if I had refused an induction

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Either Louis Vuitton is having a laugh with those trainers or someone may have purchased them from a 'non-official source' :sneaky: ... those hanging threads 😬 She must have been drunk off her arse when she bought those, noone would look good in them.

Screenshot_20230114_175913.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.