Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the reminder of BYG having the audacity / delusion to say Drake was eyeing her up before, it jogged my memory that her and that other woman, Lauryn Goodman, used to sniff around footballers hoping to hit the jackpot (well Lauryn did eventually get pregnant to a premier league footballer). Here’s our Loz looking ravishing, bewful & soft after a night on the town.. think she only managed to hold hands with a mate of Dele Ali.
I remember this. She went back to the hotel with him I think and had to be picked up by a mate and taken home the next day as the walk of shame 😂 covered herself up with a blanket hoping to not be noticed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well another has passed and brought with it the crushing disappointment we are all so used to by now. No big IG relaunch. No exclusive content. No overhaul. It’s like the YouTube channel all over again 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I remember this. She went back to the hotel with him I think and had to be picked up by a mate and taken home the next day as the walk of shame 😂 covered herself up with a blanket hoping to not be noticed

She really does think she’s a super famous celeb 😂 cringe factor is off the scale with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Same illiterate nonsense from Lauren (in 2017), as always...
Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 19-37-03 Lauren Goodger channels E.T. as she wraps head in sheet in p...png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That was meant to say another day* clearly can’t see through my tears of disappointment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Loz taking part in the 2023 version of the ice bucket challenge 🤔😀😄 x.

Resizer_16737213378121.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
While we wait for the reconstruction, another deluded post in 2015, Big Fat Loz reckons a guy went to her skin doctor(?????) and asked for her face 🤣🤣🤣
Wonder if it was a fake spat that gives both z-lebs "publicity" or there's genuine bad blood there. Didn't really work, if it was the former.

Tbh, Goodger has form for being stuck up and snotty, surprised there isn't more social media chatter about her like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why Larose doesn’t stand a chance with Big Loz to guide her! 🙁
apart from the fact that it a mental mad thing to do, I cant get over the fact that she made her dads LIPS bigger, what a bleeping all round grade A, massive deluded twit it is...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That article about Danny Dyer buying fake, this has to be DM trolling Lozza, comments moderated Jon gets this one in 😂

180CEE1F-4E3B-4903-B04D-BC4A3F594306.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.