Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooohhhh ohhhhh I know this! .. puts ma hand up🤚 ... the answer is .... ` chicken nugget happy meal wiv coke .... 4 mars bars for dessert and a can of strong brew before bed ` ... while mum twerks her fat arse, sweaty flange for pervs on OF`s, while smoking a pack of Bensons and drinking white lightning cider 🤓
Well done Anna! Correct! xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Urgh, made the mistake of searching for the OF leaked pics. The first one has me creased, she looks dead! The 3rd is the dreaded wink 😉!
All of her nightmare OF "content" is absolute shite. I know not to expect anything from big Loz of Easter Island but like... None of it is even remotely sexeh?? Everything is so awkward looking, the poses are forced and unnatural (because she's forcing her body into weird shapes to hide the gut) and then filtered into oblivion.

Tate makes me feel ill.
Laureen, get a bleeping grip. The man hates women, he's very open about it. He shags them and that's it. Which part of this don't you understand?
You do know that you have a daughter?
He's utterly vile. As are his followers and hangers on.
She is the definition of a pick me gel. Probably supports Andrew Tate because she's "not like other gels". All she values is male attention after all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So the Beast of Chigwell has been gifted a size 6 Valentine's set? The size of that bra she'll be lucky getting a fat nipple into that. I'm still recovering from that BJ video today. 🤢

324939637_907518767073542_7765027381636727461_n.jpg

325306884_855265228893085_6097771280118209598_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lazy twats attempt at making the *gifted* valentines set look romantic consisted of sprinkling a few bleeping quavers over it 😂 coming soon to a jumbly near you… complete with bum crumbs 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Looks like xt.louisex has commented on the wrong pic 🤔😀 x...

Resizer_16734913079153.jpg

That's more like it she's commented on the right one at last 😄😄😄......

Resizer_16734912990001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
No thanks Lozza… she can’t even be arsed to write some sort of alluring caption to get the punters in. Lazy oaf!

003D131E-9E07-4815-955A-EACE2DEF1900.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So the Beast of Chigwell has been gifted a size 6 Valentine's set? The size of that bra she'll be lucky getting a fat nipple into that. I'm still recovering from that BJ video today. 🤢

View attachment 1875799
Did this company genuinely look at Big Loz and send this with a straight face? Are they expecting her to model it? Do they think she’ll wear it on OF and her punters will decide to purchase for their WAGs? Anyone sad enough to pay to see her filtered to duck content does not have a real woman in their life aside from perhaps their mother who they still live with.

No woman will see her in it and think “Wow she’s so sexy and aspirational. I love to see what it looks like on a real woman my age, I’m buying that!” I really fail to see the logic.

Someone a while back wrote to a company to complain about giving her freebies and they said it was done on her number of followers but we know these are mainly bought and her level of engagement is really poor. Bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wtf? She wants to rebrand as a lifestyle influencer, an expert at that? And her version of rebranding is…..deleting all her IG photos. And she has missed the opportunity of new year, new start for a complete overhaul of content. And she’s still posting her crappy little grabby stories showcasing everything from pushing her sex work, to using a tiny local company to do her ironing. Again, WTF. What the fucketty duck…!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her mate Chloe Henny supports Andrew Tate 🙄, she posted that hot chocolate pic yesterday too so presumably they got together to talk about what a great hunk of spunk he is…..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wtf? She wants to rebrand as a lifestyle influencer, an expert at that? And her version of rebranding is…..deleting all her IG photos. And she has missed the opportunity of new year, new start for a complete overhaul of content. And she’s still posting her crappy little grabby stories showcasing everything from pushing her sex work, to using a tiny local company to do her ironing. Again, WTF. What the fucketty duck…!
And still sharing sleazy stories I.e the underwear she was gifted
Out of all things she could of been gifted of course it had to be cheap sleazy underwear
Lifestyle influencer my size 14 arse (real size 14 big gal online and in real life unlike yourself)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.