Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, made the mistake of searching for the OF leaked pics. The first one has me creased, she looks dead! The 3rd is the dreaded wink 😉!
Sorry for mentioning how to find it. But not sorry, Ive
Seen them so I think u all should have to see them too. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes a great cook..I bet she wouldn't eat her bleeping food tho ..these journalists are even more twisted than the big heap of shite they are writing about ..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No how many bleeping times has she tried the whole lifestyle influencer. She tried on you tube but never posted one video. Then she tried on tik tok and posted once pathetic cooking video. What a joke!! Great cook, yeah if u like boiled potatoes in goose fat. And a can of sweetcorn

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I consider myself quite a bad cook, but I’ve got nothing on her! The presentation and portion sizes are appalling and everything she makes looks like pig swill! 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bring it on Loz.
Don't listen to this lot, I'm here for it.

Cooking, we know you're a brilliant cook and that you know all about healthy eating. Fabulous. I'll be following everything you cook. Will you be reporting live from the soft play café?

Lifestyle, yes, excellent. You're a lovely, caring, intelligent woman with your finger on the pulse. You know what's what, what's happening in the world and what people want. Could you consider a book of the week section? And politics please, especially focused on how society and sexual exploitation impacts on the life of young girls, and how parents can educate young boys properly to avoid grooming by incel culture?

I'm glad you're continuing your erotic only fans exploits. They're obviously bringing in millions each month. And so powerful, so liberating, such an inspiration to your daughter! You always show respect to other women. Maybe you could do an article about the evils of filters and editing?

Maybe something about the environment and avoiding, oooh I don't know, maybe unnecessary plastic packaging?
And animal cruelty and farming? Possibly the fur market?

I can't wait!
Your biggest fan.
Crow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Urgh, made the mistake of searching for the OF leaked pics. The first one has me creased, she looks dead! The 3rd is the dreaded wink 😉!
Must be Thor the walruss lost mate.....and even he prefers to have a J Arthur Rank instead.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oooo Loz a lifestyle Guru. Maybe Loz can help this Mum in the paper with this. One of the first stories in the Daily Fail was an Oxford educated mum who was flummoxed by her 10 year old daughter's Maths homework....
Box A and B contain pens. Box A has 5 times more pens than Box B. Box A gives 76 pens to Box B and they both now have the same number of pens. How many pens are in each box now?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is scary… filler still being there well after it’s meant to have dissolved.
Imagine how much BYG has in her face.
Whatever is in lozza's arse will still be there in the next ice age.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oooo Loz a lifestyle Guru. Maybe Loz can help this Mum in the paper with this. One of the first stories in the Daily Fail was an Oxford educated mum who was flummoxed by her 10 year old daughter's Maths homework....
Box A and B contain pens. Box A has 5 times more pens than Box B. Box A gives 76 pens to Box B and they both now have the same number of pens. How many pens are in each box now?
Oooohhhh ohhhhh I know this! .. puts ma hand up🤚 ... the answer is .... ` chicken nugget happy meal wiv coke .... 4 mars bars for dessert and a can of strong brew before bed ` ... while mum twerks her fat arse, sweaty flange for pervs on OF`s, while smoking a pack of Bensons and drinking white lightning cider 🤓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she having a stroke in the last pic, as in a medical TIA event not the one where she's........ I'll see myself out!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I want this bloody girl to completely turn her life around. I know I’ve taken the piss because she does stupid things.

She needs to get back on T.V. If she doesn’t want to drift away into obscurity. Come on Lozza !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did we miss this, the qualified beautician bit, when she went to college and sat in a classroom with a tutor and got proper NVQ levels, that means you're proper qualified like and can display framed certificates on her wall? Or does "qualified" now mean doing a half hour online zoom course costing £9.99 with "Aliviya- Quaylah " while BYG sits in the assfetics shed behind the slimy blow up hottub/birfing pool picking that scratchy lace cheese slicer out of her concrete arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did we miss this, the qualified beautician bit, when she went to college and sat in a classroom with a tutor and got proper NVQ levels, that means you're proper qualified like and can display framed certificates on her wall? Or does "qualified" now mean doing a half hour online zoom course costing £9.99 with "Aliviya- Quaylah " while BYG sits in the assfetics shed behind the slimy blow up hottub/birfing pool picking that scratchy lace cheese slicer out of her concrete arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did try and put my point across in the daily fail comments ,but was quickly cancelled..I put it in the nicest way as well..😋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.