Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah but no damage though.

Wtf is damage Loz?
You've just said it needs mending with glue!
Screenshot_20230111-150925~2.png

£300!?! For those chests! She’s been called out because the bottom one is damaged and she didn’t list it . Just slight pealing though scrunchies. It’s never actually been used!
Cross posted sorry Hayley.
She's bonkers!

They look like they cost £30 from b&m.
bleeping awful, cheap, naff.
Reminds me of someone..... Who could it be?

The fur coat - she doesn't know what size it is etc and links to 'the owner' when asked. Why list it then?

And tells someone suggesting donating money from it to animal rescue to #bekind - and the stupid woman then apologises to Loz!

Absolute dim witted fuckery.

There's a filthy worn 'waist trainer' - clue: they don't have any effect on waists at all, they're just cheap mass produced tit.

Screenshot_20230111-151450~2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What CRETINS are buying this utter crap !!!!!???????? 🤣. £300 for four boxes 🤣🤣
Unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her taste in interior decor is so naff. Glitter, crushed velvet and sparkles screams 00's teenage girl on a Saturday job budget trying to copy a WAG's gaff she saw in OK magazine. It all looks so dated, tacky and cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her taste in interior decor is so naff. Glitter, crushed velvet and sparkles screams 00's teenage girl on a Saturday job budget trying to copy a WAG's gaff she saw in OK magazine. It all looks so dated, tacky and cheap.
A magazine she didn't notice is from a couple of years ago.

Surely this whole mirrors grey sparkle faux velvet is out of date now?

Reactions: 17
And tells someone suggesting donating money from it to animal rescue to #bekind - and the stupid woman then apologises to Loz!
Any chance of a screencap Crow? I’ve lost the IG URL to the Jumble of Doom. 😞

Reactions: 9
Let’s keep it going…
Lauren Goodger #82 It’s all going on this week, only fans leak.. whatever you do don’t peek; under construction.. but is it just insta or also her physique? Oh and where is little LaBleak (future), she must be off somewhere just playing hide and seek with her dad in the snow as white as his teef

Her foot litcherally looks like a trotter.
A proper ham hock foot/cankle oink oink greedy twit is morphing into a pig one toe at a time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh please god no! Not a pic of her in this using an elastic band to make the thong fit up her massive concrete arse! 🤮
Charlie .5 is one lucky guy man.

…….that he never has to see her in that sort of tit again.
(Assuming he’s not thick enough to go back to her)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Urgh, made the mistake of searching for the OF leaked pics. The first one has me creased, she looks dead! The 3rd is the dreaded wink 😉!
Any head that believes she looks like that deserves to lose their money! I noticed she unblocked Paul care on IG, she’s probably directed him to her OF and is ripping him off!

Reactions: 14
Any chance of a screencap Crow? I’ve lost the IG URL to the Jumble of Doom. 😞
Screenshot_20230111-192815~2.png

BYG Supporting Andrew Tate on Twitter 🤦‍♀️

And the valentine undies 🤮

I cant believe Men actually pay a monthly subscription to her OF… I am truly baffled.
Tate makes me feel ill.
Laureen, get a bleeping grip. The man hates women, he's very open about it. He shags them and that's it. Which part of this don't you understand?
You do know that you have a daughter?
He's utterly vile. As are his followers and hangers on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.