Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loz is a compulsive liar and Charlie hasn't yet been convicted, I'm staying neutral until he's proved to be guilty or innocent.

As for loving him because he's the father of her children - sod that. I couldn't stand my ex, father or not, and was delighted when I got rid of him.
Being a single mum was wonderful, so much better than being with that useless arse. I loved it.

By 'got rid' I don't mean he's under a patio somewhere in Yorkshire.
He wasn't worth the digging.
I totally hear ya Crow!! My Ex was a horrible violent speed freak who tried to ruin mine and our very small childrens lives, I hated him for a long time before I plucked up the courage to get rid of the bastard and took out a restraining order against him which he breached and was jailed and then breached it the day he got out from that sentence!!! I stuck to my guns though and Absolutely loved being a single mammy!!.....some of my fondest memories where when it was just the 3 of us ❤💕 I then met Mr vickster and we have been together nearly 20 years now.....added another baba to our little clan who is coming up 16......so people Absolutely don't have to stay together for the kids!! ❤💕

I have a very similar history …but mine is under the patio 🤭
Oooh I wish mine was hahhha!! 🤣🤣🤣👊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Nah she will nevva leyv Essicks! How can she possibly be available for TOWIE when they beg her to come back into the fold if she's in the West Midlands?
Dear god no, the west midlands has a hard enough time with the grief we get for our accents, we dont want the beast of chigwell here

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I totally hear ya Crow!! My Ex was a horrible violent speed freak who tried to ruin mine and our very small childrens lives, I hated him for a long time before I plucked up the courage to get rid of the bastard and took out a restraining order against him which he breached and was jailed and then breached it the day he got out from that sentence!!! I stuck to my guns though and Absolutely loved being a single mammy!!.....some of my fondest memories where when it was just the 3 of us ❤💕 I then met Mr vickster and we have been together nearly 20 years now.....added another baba to our little clan who is coming up 16......so people Absolutely don't have to stay together for the kids!! ❤💕

Oooh I wish mine was hahhha!! 🤣🤣🤣👊
😜😜
I wish two of mine were😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You nasty, cynical lot. This is the greatest love story since Burton and Taylor. Our bewfel, world famous superstar BYG: Famed for her beauty and her stellar career selling her used knickers on OF and the dashing, handsome world famous rapper with the lovely gnashers and the world at his feet. This meeting of minds is truly spectacular.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She's also in the DM saying "never say never"

Once again these articles are by her and her manager to make out ITV want her and Lozza is the one with all the power of if she says yes or no.

All to get her few followers to tweet ITV saying how great she'd be. And look she has almost a million followers even with no posts that's how popular she is 😂

Also the many faces in the DM

2CF47175-B5EE-4150-8DDC-515E78D6D866.jpeg
EE6EAC8D-516E-446D-A81D-442486CC5C45.jpeg
BD321BB2-1831-4E54-9CA2-F822A73086E6.jpeg
4C74E1AD-CF8C-46D9-8DB8-D1CFDB09CD9C.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Well we had the word “strong” on our BYG Bingo Cards! And she’s said it again…so I’m crossing it off 😂
"Could" is the word though . As in "she could be in a performance that's Oscar worthy" (or could be talking total crap to get in the papers, because the rent and the tax payment are due)

"And left the door open". It's not like a soap opera where they have killed her character off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
States East Midlands and the gym is in Ripley which is NE of Derby and NW of Nottingham.

Doesn't he have connections to Mansfield or thereabouts, of was that just a bewful dream?

Actually it could be a joint venture, he's a PT in training and she's, well, she wore an ASDA uniform and stuck her arse out near a park bench one day last year
She'll love Mansfield, absolute shithole and full of fat chavs like her. Fit in perfectly....

You nasty, cynical lot. This is the greatest love story since Burton and Taylor. Our bewfel, world famous superstar BYG: Famed for her beauty and her stellar career selling her used knickers on OF and the dashing, handsome world famous rapper with the lovely gnashers and the world at his feet. This meeting of minds is truly spectacular.
When you order Burton/Taylor off wish .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
‘The Towie legend has excited fans’ 🤣🤣 yeah no one can contain themselves. It is so exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's so predictable it's actually sad.
If he's hit you once he'll do it again you daft bint
Unless she's 'giving him another chance' so that next time he lashes out she can completely level the boggle eyed, Turkey teethed, moronic bleep with one of her hideously tasteless mirrored pieces of furniture.
In which case, fair play-carry on Loz. I look forward to seeing him pick diamante out of his serial killer face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe this is how she will 'influence' people who have been through the same- if she is a Domestic Abuse survivor- influence those who have been through the same by taking your (alleged) abuser back!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Morning scrunchies, I havent been on here for a while, lots of catching up to do! I have just seen this on insta!
Wasn’t this one of the pictures on her mobile the other day when she screen shotted something, then upon realising she deleted it ?

Dear god no, the west midlands has a hard enough time with the grief we get for our accents, we dont want the beast of chigwell here
I dunno I really miss having the commonwealth bull 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The sister that posts photos of .5 and LaWhere’sMyMum has made her insta private… adds further fuel to the fire that the twats are back together.

Interesting that they are saying about the pair moving out of Essex. It appears .5 already has. He has 📍 West Midlands on his new insta and has the link to a gym in Ripley too.
I noticed she’d gone private too, checked the FB tho and they’re deffo still friends on there. Seems very coincidental the sister going private, AND the comment that LaOrse left on her own insta to daddy, that was swiftly deleted once some eagle eyed scrunchie on here had noticed.

Although I believe there is a very good chance of .5 and Laureen being loves young dream again, or at least being on amicable terms currently, I’m dubious about the OK source story. I think they’ve possibly either read on here and ran with it, or they’ve done their own investigation and seen on Ch’arg’s insta that he’s already moved to East Midlands, hence them saying BYG is considering moving out the area. I agree with others that there’s zero chance Big Loz would ever leave Essex, it’s literally her whole brand, not even to mention the fact that there’s always a rumour she may one day go back on TOWIE. That’s why I’m not convinced of the ok story. Also I wonder how much romance they actually could rekindle with him now based so far away from her, that journey would be at least 2 and half/3 hours for either of them to make, would this be likely seeing as BYG is lazy, would she really be bothered travelling so far regularly?🤷🏼‍♀️

Also the relaunch plan of Lozza has been soooooo successful and inspiring, it’s helped her to drop even more followers again 🤦🏼‍♀️. It’s going to cost her some serious dough to buy more bots followers to get back up to that magic 1 million again. No wonder she’s not done any balloon pap walks to celebrate a million followers, as this is the 2nd or 3rd time she’s dropped back below a million and had to re buy them again🤣

28CA806E-B2B6-4AB3-B978-E987C482BE33.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t this one of the pictures on her mobile the other day when she screen shotted something, then upon realising she deleted it ?
ooooooh I think your right!!! Do you think Kirsty asked byg for a picture so she could sell the story into ok magazine.
She’s so tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230123-201000~2.png

On this it looks like she has a telly tubby aerial poking out the top of her head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.