Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Is she off SM then in an anticipation that the UK is waiting with bated breath for this huge reveal and whole new BYG?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

troutpout69

VIP Member
Ahahahaha this is my new current fave 🤣

Do we think she’s on a cinema date with .5 🤔🤔🤔

It was also really lovely to see LaMessy/LaIcecream looking genuinely happy today too. Maybe there’s hope for her yet 🤞🏻

View attachment 1849798

View attachment 1849797
I think Chaz is defo back on the scene! lalovemydaddy always looks genuinely happy when he’s around, unlike Big Loz who she frequently fixes with a stoney glare 😂

• Haha

FoxyWoxy123

I do think it's quite sad, she was a pretty girl before all that surgery etc, what made her do this to her face and body

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Someone made a good point that the RR hasn’t been seen for a while? I genuinely think that’s cos she’s had those old arse implants out and new smaller ones put in, in the pic from the back it looked like she had some bandage packing under the new implants (just my view)

Momohawk

Oooohhhh ohhhhh I know this! .. puts ma hand up🤚 ... the answer is .... ` chicken nugget happy meal wiv coke .... 4 mars bars for dessert and a can of strong brew before bed ` ... while mum twerks her fat arse, sweaty flange for pervs on OF`s, while smoking a pack of Bensons and drinking white lightning cider 🤓
Well done Anna! Correct! xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Beast in the wild. Unlucky picks. She must have known she was papped yesterday hence her edited version was posted on insta
View attachment 1856185

View attachment 1856189

Did she get the arse reduction ?????

Or are these edited. I can’t tell

That first one has def been edited! And it's finally happened scrunchies! Lascaredofmymumsface is facing the world in her pram.

• Haha
  • Wow

Momohawk

Thank you 😊❤🤗🥰😄😘 xx.
Looool at LaFedupoftheBobbleonmiHead 😄😄😄❤
That's an idea,I give it a go 😀😘 xx..

View attachment 1852713

View attachment 1852714

Looool 😄😄😄🤭 xx Thank you very much 😊❤🥰💕🤗💖😀😘 xxx That's great to hear how much it made you laugh and how you have it as a new profile pic esp as I didn't think I did very well with the pics ❤💖 Sorry to hear on your keyboard though 😊😘 xx
Pom you are a new year superstar. Thanks for this.

I think it works better than the Avatar. Even with your fabulous skills I think trying to make Loz into a long, slender, elegant creature would make Bill gates' best IT geeks blow a gasket (and not in the way they might need to use a tissue).
Happy New Pom Year xx

• Haha
  • Heart

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Now the pessimist in me says it’s a bit weird that Chaz has suddenly come back into the IG scene after all this time then this OK article drops…

• Haha

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
These are some of her leaked OF's pics, so whoever this pregnant woman is, it's posted on lozzas OF's page ... Why? ... She's using the photo for a reason, does she have permission to do this, on a sex site 🤷🏻‍♀️ ... Yet again dubious scamming behaviour from BIGGG lozzz, also wouldn't be the first time she has passed off other women's pics as her own, she has previous form for this
The pregnant pic is a girl called Morgan. She knew Loz used it however possibly doesn’t know it’s been used on her OF

• Sick
  • Wow

troutpout69

VIP Member
Can u imagine the unfiltered version with all her blubber and flaps on display. I cringe for the photographer who has to take these pics and yell wow great shot. Beautiful. She must be pissing herself laughing. And goodger probably thinks the photographer is being sincere
Would be even worse if it was a male photographer! Imaging him trying to stifle his laughter whilst big gel forces her humongous body into all those sexeh poses 😂

• Haha