Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crowbag

VIP Member
Hang on.
LaMisswhippy ate all that bloody ice-cream?!
Please say she didn't.

Wow.
And I'm hopefully wrong but it looks like the ice-cream on her face, especially her nose, is deliberately placed.
And a filthy top again.
And quite possibly a filtered smile.

Give it a rest Loz.
Hope you cleaned the table before you left.
As if.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
So if 23 have signd up that's about 800 pound made. Absolute fools, the may aswell be wanking over a cartoon. Might have to check the fappening and see what's being said
Nah she’s got 40% off now so 30USD X 23 less 20% fees (I think it’s 20). So just under £500. Easy money but doubt it’ll be recurring after they see her content. Plus the one off pictures they pay to see her fatty flaps.

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member

bewful soft pretty
She has her photo shop face on again

Someone please do a side by side of her face in new pics and the god awfull ones last week in the car park 🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart

Jaymar139

Did we miss this, the qualified beautician bit, when she went to college and sat in a classroom with a tutor and got proper NVQ levels, that means you're proper qualified like and can display framed certificates on her wall? Or does "qualified" now mean doing a half hour online zoom course costing £9.99 with "Aliviya- Quaylah " while BYG sits in the assfetics shed behind the slimy blow up hottub/birfing pool picking that scratchy lace cheese slicer out of her concrete arse?
I did try and put my point across in the daily fail comments ,but was quickly cancelled..I put it in the nicest way as well..😋

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Probably referring to plotting a re-invention with Emma - who has a finger in a lot of pies, including those crappy villas she promotes. This is likely to be what they are ‘plotting’ does Emma know Big Loz is a lazy fat bitch and unmarketable? She probably doesn’t care as long as she is paid! 🤣🤣🤣

I live for your roasts @Anna666 🤣🤣🤣 as if any fucker has offered £2,700 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly!! she puts a whole new meaning to the words ` deluded fucker .... living in cloud cuckooland!! ` :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
It was quite entertaining in a “this is so bad it’s shit” kind of way when it first started. But now it’s just so set up and contrived and takes itself too seriously. Can’t believe it’s lasted this long to be honest.
I stopped watching halfway through last season, couldn't tolerate it . I've watche'd every single season before that too and my thoughts were once joey left it went downhill, not that I rate joey. I would say after the season with the Clarke brothers it went completely shit but it was still watchable, now, like you said it's so forced and scripted, tbh she would fit right in now with it being so boring. How entertaining would it be seeing her trying to compete with the younger lasses and pretend that she is the og, acting all high and mighty with her massive fucking face

jellybelly48

My god thank you!!!!!!
It’s been killing me the past few days!!!
I knew you beautiful gels would help this soft gel out!
I can sleep better now tonight 🥰🥰🥰🥰
ha ha youre welcome - it was the first image that popped in my head when you described the beast so i thought it may be the one you were thinking of ha ha x

• Heart

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
So is this part of her rebrand, she’s gonna win an inspirational award and people will lap it up?

A7BF0CE8-9B0C-4722-A931-210560F88F79.jpeg

Also the comments on her post

FD2F7FA0-4A6E-441F-B2D3-A6994C5BE281.jpeg

2B1A41BA-FF4E-40F5-A674-776AC5F9BD17.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Here's the article, I've decided to leave the pics in as we need a reminder of the many faces, sizes and arses I feel!

EXCLUSIVE: Sources close to Lauren Goodger tell of their concerns over a reconciliation with Charles, after she appears to shun a police investigation following an alleged assault

Lauren Goodger may refuse to cooperate with police in an investigation over an alleged assault last year, a source has claimed.

Friends and family fear that her decision not to assist in the investigation against Charles Drury may lead to her taking him back.

However, three separate sources have told us that the former couple have already been in contact over the past two months – news that will only concern those closest to her.

“We are worried she has taken him back but is keeping it quiet,” one source told us.

“We have heard they are even in talks to move out of Essex together. Her friends are concerned after everything she’s been through. They don’t want her to get hurt and they just want the best for her. But it seems she wants to be with him, despite her friends and family telling her not to be.”

View attachment 1903758

A second source told us Lauren wants to keep her family together.

“Deep down Lauren wants that family unit and she wants that perfect family with both a mum and a dad in a house because she didn’t have that. That’s the dream for her.”

Meanwhile, a third source reiterated claims that they have reunited, saying “she wants to keep it on the down-low”.

However, Lauren’s agent strenuously denies they are back together. They said, “While this is an on-going police matter – to that there is no comment – Lauren is focused on positive lines of communications and her priority being that of her daughter.”

Charles, 25, was arrested in August last year after reports suggested an alleged assault on Lauren, 36, at their home on the night of their daughter Lorena’s funeral. Days after the alleged attack, Lauren was pictured with severe bruising around her eyes. Charles, who has always denied the allegations, will answer police bail next month.

“Lauren is considering not helping the police with this matter,” we were told. “She wants a clean slate and a fresh start to the year and doesn’t want the drama of last year hanging over her. Charles is always going to be in her life as he is the father of her girls. She wants to move forwards, not backwards.”

Lauren and Charles first started dating in October 2020. They briefly split in November 2021 while their daughter Larose, 18 months, was in hospital with an infection, only to reconcile weeks later.

They went through a rocky patch once again in January last year when Lauren discovered Charles had a fling with Instagram model Amy Gilbert during their separation, and kicked him out of their house.

But all seemed to be forgiven, and the couple confirmed their romance was back on just weeks later, announcing Lauren was pregnant with their second child.

View attachment 1903759
Lauren and Charles first split in November 2021 while their daughter Larose was in hospital with an infection (Image: Phil Lewis/SOPA Images/REX/Shutterstock)

At the time, Lauren said, “He’s the father of my children, that love will never go. And he will always be in my life and her life. Who knows what the future holds. I’m excited about it, I’m not scared.”

Tragically, their daughter Lorena died shortly after her birth in July last year – and on the night of her funeral Lauren was allegedly assaulted. The claims have been denied by Charles.

Two months later, Lauren was left devastated after learning Charles had struck up a relationship and moved in with one of her family friends of 10 years, Jacqueline Johnson.

View attachment 1903760
Lauren was left devastated after learning Charles had struck up a relationship and moved in with one of her family friends of 10 years, Jacqueline Johnson (Image: SplashNews.com)

At the time, Lauren’s pals revealed she was heartbroken and “blind-sided” by the betrayal.

“The new relationship has caused huge ructions,” they said. “Lauren has known her for years, and counted her as a very close friend. She even helped comfort Lauren when she lost the baby.

“She’s devastated that she is now not only seeing her ex, but that he has moved into her home. Lauren doesn’t care that Charles is dating, but the fact it’s someone she considered a confidante.”

View attachment 1903761
Lauren’s worried pals believe she can be “too forgiving” of the past (Image: Beretta/Sims/REX/Shutterstock)

Jacqueline and Charles split in December.

Lauren’s worried pals believe she can be “too forgiving” of the past and disagree with her that her relationship with Charles could ever work again.
The CPS can still prosecute him without her help should they choose to. She would have given a statement (and signed it as a true recollection of events) at the time and that can still be used against him even without her consent. I would assume nothing is happening with the investigations anyway, and this is just to get her back in the mag (and maybe she is back with .5?)

• Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Pom, great pics....the stuff of nightmares. That is one unfortunate looking dude. Reminds me of Slappy from the 'Goosebumps' movies!

• Haha
  • Heart

cc30

Maybe if she wasn’t so self absorbed and had half a brain cell she could have peddled her life story on telly….. yeah I’m starting to think she got too big for her boots on Towie with the producers and it’s backfired.

She should have stayed the way she looked when she was with Jake because looking back at pictures she looked good.

She should aim high I bet she would love a footballer 😂

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
While we wait for the reconstruction, another deluded post in 2015, Big Fat Loz reckons a guy went to her skin doctor(?????) and asked for her face 🤣🤣🤣
Wonder if it was a fake spat that gives both z-lebs "publicity" or there's genuine bad blood there. Didn't really work, if it was the former.

Tbh, Goodger has form for being stuck up and snotty, surprised there isn't more social media chatter about her like this.

• Haha

pascal85

Here we go again! 🤡

View attachment 1907510
View attachment 1907511

---

Because she had big plans to 'reinvent' herself but has already failed massively with her grotesque appearance at the 'Inspiration Awards' where she put up heavily photoshopped pics on her grid post but the red tops printed some great 'in the wild' shots and the Beast of Chigwell took them back down again. All photos on here a few pages back!
Hilarious 😆 thanks for the update!

PoppysMumma

Well that's a funny thing, there are no leaves on the trees where I live, haven't been since mid December. Anyone would think she's trying to make out these pics are recent 🤔
Who’s face has she stole this time 🤭 stupid bitch makes my blood boil 😡

Is this a new insta profile for .5 or has it always been there, And has he been doing PT before now? I see where this new fitness and lifestyle insta page for Big Lozza could be heading also now too…..🤔
View attachment 1890061

I see Laureen’s sister posted this photo and both BYG and Ch’arg have both liked and commented on it! Or am I reading far too much into it all?🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1890083

View attachment 1890089

ETA after looking at more pics, I agree with everyone else that said LaOrse’s return to insta photo is indeed filtered. Can’t believe earlier on I actually thought it was an unedited version and couldn’t decide. When it comes to Loz though I should have absolutely known better and ofc she’s filtered it, just like she does with every single picture that is anything to do with her. Poor LaOrse has no chance of having any self confidence as she grows up, how could you be anything but insecure when your mother has filtered you your entire life 😞

View attachment 1890123
Imagine filtering your child she’s a feckin disgusting bitch !!!

• Heart