Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

troutpout69

VIP Member
She seriously believes that if she puts elfy veg or salad on a plate, that it counts as a good nutritious meal! How much butter is on that bread!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

troutpout69

VIP Member
Here we go again! 🤡

View attachment 1907510
View attachment 1907511

---

Because she had big plans to 'reinvent' herself but has already failed massively with her grotesque appearance at the 'Inspiration Awards' where she put up heavily photoshopped pics on her grid post but the red tops printed some great 'in the wild' shots and the Beast of Chigwell took them back down again. All photos on here a few pages back!
The face of her in the 2nd pic never fails to make me lol 😆

• Haha

A-Soul

VIP Member
She probably got pissed and fell on her arse ‘round her Dad’s at Christmas - thus causing a mini earthquake throughout Brentwood and the local vicinity. He probably coughed up the dough for the op so she wouldn’t damage his house again (and perhaps to save countless future lives of those in the immediate Essex area.)
Did I say in the immediate Essex area?

Scrap that, for those within a 50 mile radius. 🍑 💥

• Haha

minnietheminx

VIP Member
So is there a big collab on the horizon? A huge job opportunity for the Beast of Chigwell? We will all patiently wait for some new 'pictures in the wild' and her upcoming reinvention!!

View attachment 1879706
View attachment 1879707View attachment 1879708
Probably referring to plotting a re-invention with Emma - who has a finger in a lot of pies, including those crappy villas she promotes. This is likely to be what they are ‘plotting’ does Emma know Big Loz is a lazy fat bitch and unmarketable? She probably doesn’t care as long as she is paid! 🤣🤣🤣

You know what, fuck the bills ( for a few months ) .... Im going to offer £2,701, for both .... I really, really .... want these bargains, I cant ignore these value for money prices anymore 🥴 ..... we all ate too much at Christmas, sooooo no food, no heating, no car, Il walk everywhere, we will starve, and most probably die from the cold, but how can I resist 🤷‍♀️ ... the crumply creased ` fat ` coat, that looks like SHIT ..... should keep me warm, as I sit in the dark, starving and admiring my knock off cheap crappy bracelet ...... BYG is just an excellent sales woman ... I for one, cant wait to be ` influenzzenzaled ` by her :unsure: .... you guys are just ` wellllle jeely ` because she is just a young beautiful BYG living her bestest life!
I live for your roasts @Anna666 🤣🤣🤣 as if any fucker has offered £2,700 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Think Vivienne was provided by Moleman, Big L couldn’t afford her and it looks like Krusty is flogging a dead horse!
Yeah all her previous make up artists and hair stylists like that Iamjamie and photographers have moved on with other “celebs”. They know she’s got no pulling power. Goodger uses new startup unknown hair stylists now or friends salons.

• Heart

OldBlondie

VIP Member
ETA after looking at more pics, I agree with everyone else that said LaOrse’s return to insta photo is indeed filtered. Can’t believe earlier on I actually thought it was an unedited version and couldn’t decide. When it comes to Loz though I should have absolutely known better and ofc she’s filtered it, just like she does with every single picture that is anything to do with her. Poor LaOrse has no chance of having any self confidence as she grows up, how could you be anything but insecure when your mother has filtered you your entire life 😞
1CA8987C-ED05-437C-905D-C5D932D10BAC.jpeg

View attachment 1890123
Rule of thumb is, if it's posted by byg, filters have been used.
Even if it's a photo of a pie.
Quoted myself as I’d added onto my previous post before I’d seen yours. Yes indeed you’re right ofc BYG has filtered it 🤦🏼‍♀️ can’t believe my stupidity in actually thinking it was an original untouched pic. Won’t make that mistake again, sigh

D97912A4-BEEE-44BA-A628-32AE05290CDE.jpeg

from odd bod to god bod’
Bahahahaha best quote on here in a while 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11