Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I remember this. She went back to the hotel with him I think and had to be picked up by a mate and taken home the next day as the walk of shame 😂 covered herself up with a blanket hoping to not be noticed

She really does think she’s a super famous celeb 😂 cringe factor is off the scale with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Crowbag

VIP Member
She looks like a ladyboy from Bangkok in these latest pics!

Also look like her sitting in a wheelchair like Brian Potter off Phoenix Nights, whilst chewing on some sweetcorn!
I did a wheelchair double take too!

She looks bizarre, filtered or not.

I'm assuming LaWait!What!There'saworld! has her pushchair turned around finally?
Or is she staring into lots of bags?

Loz, you do know she can walk? You're allowed to take her out of the pushchair and have her walk next to you. Although that would mean holding her hand and interacting.

• Haha

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Of
Course she’s filtered the pic ! And what does she mean by being unreal ? BYG is such a knob !
She talks as if she is about 15 years old. In her head she is still a young gel, she is mentally stuck as a teenager! 🫤

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member

• Sick
  • Haha

sallygsoton

VIP Member
View attachment 1876631

Try to contain your excitement.

Scuse me whilst I go and sexual work out in knickers. With random assortment of emoti faces.
I don't think Pay Pal would be happy with her blatantly asking to be paid Friends & Family to avoid their fees...

Has anyone happened to tell them? :devilish:

And of course if your crud ridden thongs (sorry, bewful purchases) don't arrive, you have no Pay Pal protection to get your money back.

What a scabby scammer she is :mad:

• Sick

Crowbag

VIP Member
The word beefy comes to mind with these pics..beefy body to match her beefy beef curtains ..with a Yorkshire pudding face .shes becoming her toby dinners ,as they say you are what you eat ..🤮
Don't insult Yorkshire puddings!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Chi4

VIP Member
Just because it has salad on the plate BYG , it doesn’t mean it’s healthy. She can’t half pack the grub away 🤦‍♀️. Does she ever eat in ?

• Haha

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Lozza is perfect for this show, she can appear and still filter herself and then back out before the real meet up

Channel 4 is planning the launch of a brand new dating show which asks strangers to have online sex using Bluetooth-synced toys on a first date, it's been revealed.

The new show, which has a working title of Sex First, relies on the theory that matches must have sexual chemistry first and foremost.

Single people will be introduced to each other online as avatars before testing their chemistry by having sex online.

If the pairs enjoy their first sexual encounter they can then meet in person to see if the bond is just as compatible in real life.

• Haha
  • Sick

tootyfruity10

I don’t like that outfit, but I actually think she looks really good, she’s definitely lost weight!

• Haha

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Would ITV even have her back if she’s on OnlyFans? I thought they had a zero tolerance policy to people doing OF?

• Haha

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
  • Haha

hayleybaby

VIP Member
If you look closely the
Just where do we start?
The trotters?
Nan's tablecloth cut down?
The GCSE stitch n bitch hand made skirt?
Far too tight comfy sleep bra?

View attachment 1898095
wooden panels in the background are warped and the carpet on the left is distorted and shapes larger than the right where she’s cinched her waist in but only on the left. Lace also appears to be cutting of circulation on the elbows. I see she’s used the gorilla filter on her face too. 🦍

• Haha

Jaymar139

You know what, fuck the bills ( for a few months ) .... Im going to offer £2,701, for both .... I really, really .... want these bargains, I cant ignore these value for money prices anymore 🥴 ..... we all ate too much at Christmas, sooooo no food, no heating, no car, Il walk everywhere, we will starve, and most probably die from the cold, but how can I resist 🤷‍♀️ ... the crumply creased ` fat ` coat, that looks like SHIT ..... should keep me warm, as I sit in the dark, starving and admiring my knock off cheap crappy bracelet ...... BYG is just an excellent sales woman ... I for one, cant wait to be ` influenzzenzaled ` by her :unsure: .... you guys are just ` wellllle jeely ` because she is just a young beautiful BYG living her bestest life! .... people seem to forget .... she is a once in a lifetime guuurl, once you lose her, there is NO upgrade 😣
Brilliant.🐷🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jaymar139

Shes a great cook..I bet she wouldn't eat her fucking food tho ..these journalists are even more twisted than the big heap of shite they are writing about ..

• Haha

Jaymar139

Has she actually been invited to something or is she down B&Q car park for a dogging session?

View attachment 1897845

View attachment 1897844
There is something seriously wrong with her and to think this thing has a child is very disturbing to me .she comes 2nd in cringiness but only to the very vile disgusting creature that is kp,there cant be a sane person out there that thinks this is normal..I'm a realy loving and kind person but this thing realy gets me fucking angry .🤬🤪

• Haha