Funny/weird names for body parts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading a funny post in a celeb thread made me remember a conversation I had with friends at university about names given to private parts when we were younger. The worst was one girl whose mum called her vagina her “money box” - I mean the connotations of that 😂

Thought it might be a bit of lighthearted fun to share other names we’d heard for various body parts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t take credit for the inspiration of this- 😬

Clam packet- heard it on TikTok and the girl who said it regularly has me in absolute fits!

Reactions: 1
I always found "coccyx" immensely funny for some odd reason. It sounds almost rude, but not quite.

Also makes for a great Scrabble word too

Reactions: 3
I call my left kneecap Kevin. I don't have a name for my right kneecap though because what kind of nutter gives his right kneecap a name?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The word Norks always makes me smile
Also the comments “fanny like a punched lasagna” & “fanny like a ripped out fire place”
😆😆😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Boobs - clackers, fun bags, head lamps, milk, jugs, chest puppies

Downstairs
men - custard launcher, twig and giggle berries, pork sword, pecker, trouser snake, yoghurt gun
Women - tuppence, prawn purse, foof, clowns pocket, growler, fur tea cup

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Boobs - Bristol Cities (now a banned term) Knockers.

Women south of the border - Kebab

Men's dick - Dong, Pork Clarinet.

• Haha
I have no idea how it came about but a Penis was known as an aardvark in our household as a kid.

Me and my sister referred to our bits as doo dars.

Although somewhat derogatory I've always found beef curtains and wizards sleeve hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When mine where small,I let them choose their own words for their genitals (they knew vagina and penis where the correct terms)
the girls went for ‘lady area’ and ‘bits’
the boys called theirs ‘my conkers’ and ‘my richard’
duck only knows where ‘Richard‘ came from but it made them happy

• Haha