Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why are being allowed to fly anyway. they should stop people flipping leaving this country to go on holiday. sorry OT
I find that weird unless of course it'd vital for example to visit a dying family member or attend a funeral... why are people allowed to jetoff for selfish and call it necessary during a pandemic.
Odd as Fck.

Reactions: 7
The state of him! 🤢😂 He's getting increasingly chunky and looks like he's wearing a toupee! 😂 Strange fella....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That made me laugh. For the Glaswegians here I confess to doing just that Beyoncé thing one night a long time ago in Tusk. It’s okay acting like a tit sometimes though our Loz doesn’t know when to stop. Still, good times thanks for the memory!!!
Here here ! Dancing about Tusk like Beyonce before stoating up Kilmarnock Road singing like her as well ! Good times 😂😂

So the latest thing she is shilling is a muscle thing after you work out ? I'm so confused maybe she uses it on her arse.

I just realized all the other folk advertising it are footballers, must be the guys she plays five a side with .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s been added to all UK list from tomorrow morning to!
Hahaha hope someone is there to film these zelebs coming home from there hols.
if these 'higher beings' have to isolate in a travel lodge with normal people its going to tough...
No VIP service.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello people, this video of Lauren in that bodystocking, why has it suddenly resurfaced today? She did this weeks ago, exact time unknown because I'm trying to eat my dinner (no sweetcorn). Has she simply re-published the vid or done a new one??

• Haha
Hello people, this video of Lauren in that bodystocking, why has it suddenly resurfaced today? She did this weeks ago, exact time unknown because I'm trying to eat my dinner (no sweetcorn). Has she simply re-published the vid or done a new one??
It's an old one regurgitated! Though she forgot to Photoshop out her reflection 😂😂

I watched it and yes, it's a repeat, I was brave enough to watch it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This may be my favourite comment on a Big Loz article ever, I am laughing my head off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wee Chaz enjoying his day! His hair looks like a wig Big Loz should take better care of her hostage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.