Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cup says happy but he looks as miserable as sin.
The eyes say "Please send help" (mind you, I do the same on Facebook Messenger when my mum makes me endure Tipping Point every day :p).

I'm surprised they've lasted this long. Wonder when his contract runs out?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The eyes say "Please send help" (mind you, I do the same on Facebook Messenger when my mum makes me endure Tipping Point every day :p).

I'm surprised they've lasted this long. Wonder when his contract runs out?
I’d probably ask for help too. 😂

It can’t be long now. Surely it’ll end soon?!

Reactions: 4
I’d probably ask for help too. 😂

It can’t be long now. Surely it’ll end soon?!
The problem is he has locked down with her now (even though they flout the rules all the time). He probably wouldn't be able to leave to go to his home in Nottingham from London. Big Loz has played this like a boss 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The problem is he has locked down with her now (even though they flout the rules all the time). He probably wouldn't be able to leave to go to his home in Nottingham from London. Big Loz has played this like a boss 😂😂
Christ! That is one unflattering photo. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Delusional!
Sorry just catching up!
Did she actually just sit there putting herself in the same category as the Kardashian's; looking nothing like her pics saying "I'm still learning", "It's just enhancing", "I think I look more like my instagram than the press pics"
And then they show a heavily edited backgrid shot asking if it's edited & she says no that's a pap pic!

This woman is absolutely off her head, bare face lying when everyone can see she's sat there looking nothing like it!

As if she thinks she should be on the LW panel - she's a liar and lazy, literally nobody needs to hear her opinions on anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry just catching up!
Did she actually just sit there putting herself in the same category as the Kardashian's; looking nothing like her pics saying "I'm still learning", "It's just enhancing", "I think I look more like my instagram than the press pics"
And then they show a heavily edited backgrid shot asking if it's edited & she says no that's a pap pic!

This woman is absolutely off her head, bare face lying when everyone can see she's sat there looking nothing like it!

As if she thinks she should be on the LW panel - she's a liar and lazy, literally nobody needs to hear her opinions on anything.
Exactly! This is the sort of thing people need to watch when they start to feel sorry for her. Quickly you realise that she is a smug self involved idiot who thinks she's the tit. Also the referring to herself as a yanggg gerrrl. Your not a young girl Lauren your a woman.

Has anyone checked his eyelashes for hidden messages like Britney?
Do we start a Free Charlie movement ? :oops:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That I’m just a young girl is rather odd, you are nearly middle aged now love ! A young woman is like 18-20s.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly! This is the sort of thing people need to watch when they start to feel sorry for her. Quickly you realise that she is a smug self involved idiot who thinks she's the tit. Also the referring to herself as a yanggg gerrrl. Your not a young girl Lauren your a woman.

Do we start a Free Charlie movement ? :oops:
Free Charlie would be lozza’s dream by all accounts..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That I’m just a young girl is rather odd, you are nearly middle aged now love ! A young woman is like 18-20s.
I saw an interview with some random online the other day and they were talking about how when you become famous that's when you stop growing up. Your life sort of becomes crystallised in that moment which is why you get 80 year old rockers being mad shaggers, 40 something woman with the tits out and minis etc. Basically I think it's partly true. In Lauren's head she still thinks she is 24 year old Lauren who is TOWIE famous,skinny and that her appeal is just as big.

I feel no sympathy for her I just thought it was a very real observation.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
That makes a lot of sense as when you watch Teen Mom and the other shows where they become famous in their teens their behaviour in their late twenties and thirties is so immature and that of a teenager.
I’d love to read the psychology of young fame and z listers and see some studies I imagine it’s fascinating reading where they desperately try to cling onto something that is so fleeting with no skills or talent to keep it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Absolutely. Every interview she says “Ahm jist a yung gellll”. You’re not Lauren. You’re in your mid 30s. Having a pretend boyfriend in his 20s and wearing a bloody scrunchie won’t magically take 20 years off your age.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh bless, she wants to be a Loose woman

Lauren Goodger wants permanent job on Loose Women panel to give 'young-ish take on life' - Daily Star

" "I am actually quite clued up on certain subjects and I have a lot to talk about. Family, relationships, mental health and body [image]. "

Sorry pet but where to get the best sweetcorn bargains doesn't count. If you cba to read the article she waffles on about Covid and she may or may not have had it, she may or may not have coped with it but she didn't die (still trying to get my head around that).

Picking out the photographers with the most up to date photoshopping and filtering techniques already:

Lauren Goodger 'already planning wedding' to Charles Drury despite no proposal - Mirror Online

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.