Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren and KP and people like them are what’s called cold blooded animals they need external influences and attention to regulate them inside, they’re never happy with themselves, they’re constantly whoring themselves out for attention any kind of attention just as long as it’s attention, Kylie Jenner Is the same. Yet, you have women like Rihanna who are warm blooded, they’re beautiful and successful but they don’t have to constantly draw any kind of attention to themselves to feel validated they already have feel good within because they know they are comfortable in themselves and don’t need anyone to constantly tell them they’re amazing.

Why the hell can’t she photoshop herself some ankles ? bleeping hell Lauren that’s a look I’ll give you that 😫 she looks like she smells of digestive biscuits and desperation

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s made the daily Mail in the body stocking 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I went straight to the comments! It’s obviously all set up to divert what she said the other day and I’m sure it’s an old video as well she’s dug out of her archives
why does DM promote this. They must have shares in OFans??

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Didn’t think you could, but you’ve excelled yourself PomPom, my absolutely fave! 😂😘
Thank you 💕😘xx
That's lovely to hear 💖🤗😘 xx

Lauren and KP and people like them are what’s called cold blooded animals they need external influences and attention to regulate them inside, they’re never happy with themselves, they’re constantly whoring themselves out for attention any kind of attention just as long as it’s attention, Kylie Jenner Is the same. Yet, you have women like Rihanna who are warm blooded, they’re beautiful and successful but they don’t have to constantly draw any kind of attention to themselves to feel validated they already have feel good within because they know they are comfortable in themselves and don’t need anyone to constantly tell them they’re amazing.

Why the hell can’t she photoshop herself some ankles ? bleeping hell Lauren that’s a look I’ll give you that 😫 she looks like she smells of digestive biscuits and desperation

Is that a giant pink marshmallow on the sideboard for her to eat later 😄 xx

Bloody Nora Pom, I told you not to post that pic of me on here and pretend it was Lozza! 🤣😎😘x
Loooooool 😄😄😄🤗💕😘 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WTF "eat it til your fed" ok so these are obviously song lyrics, I wouldn't know but thats awful, what a crass, desperate excuse for a woman. Things were not like this in my day "creaks"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
well I'm furious as have just had a looooong Monday at work and sat down with cuppa to catch up on the news and was hit without warning as I perused the Mail (ok karma perhaps but still.....) with Big Goodyear's rear end busting out a fricking body stocking, writhing around in front of a mirror, I mean admittedly I'm the wrong side of 50 so a bit out of touch with what the "young wans" do these days but really? REALLY? is this what you think is sexy?

the biggest offence in my view (and there are plenty to choose from) is the fact she's doing it without heels. FFS Lauren. of all people, YOU need to extend your calf muscles. Just put it away, please. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I noticed her real arm in the mirror in one pic also.
I'm a size 16 to 18 and my arm isn't even like that 🤔
It's all that sweetcorn she's been lifting 😄

View attachment 383802
I also watched the video 🤢🤢🤢🤢 why oh why lol.

She is pathetic.

Back later 💕 xx

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Have you seen the contrast today with Mark Wright in the news talking about Covid, saying how badly it’s affected his family and asking people to follow the rules? Bet she’s fuming he’s coming off well and she’s made herself look an idiot. I don’t think she really cares about Covid or not, just cares about whether people love her or not.

Reactions: 23
I noticed her real arm in the mirror in one pic also.
I'm a size 16 to 18 and my arm isn't even like that 🤔
It's all that sweetcorn she's been lifting 😄

View attachment 383802
I also watched the video 🤢🤢🤢🤢 why oh why lol.

She is pathetic.

Back later 💕 xx
Obviously I’m a not a fella but I swear down these only fans piccies could wilt an erection from 20 paces 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 24
well I'm furious as have just had a looooong Monday at work and sat down with cuppa to catch up on the news and was hit without warning as I perused the Mail (ok karma perhaps but still.....) with Big Goodyear's rear end busting out a fricking body stocking, writhing around in front of a mirror, I mean admittedly I'm the wrong side of 50 so a bit out of touch with what the "young wans" do these days but really? REALLY? is this what you think is sexy?

the biggest offence in my view (and there are plenty to choose from) is the fact she's doing it without heels. FFS Lauren. of all people, YOU need to extend your calf muscles. Just put it away, please. Thank you.
You got in one - she needs heels but she'd probably go arse over tit or just continue rolling round the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry to repost this horror but someone on DM quite rightly pointed out the patterned bits above her knees are actually meant to be at the top of her thighs were a garter etc would be.

So the bloody tights don't even fit ! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She must have been absolutely plastered when she posted that clip very early this morning. She just looks ridiculous. She must have been totally steaming when she did it. Its like that drunk lassie on the dancefloor at 2am thinking she's Beyoncé but actually just looks a complete tit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would hate that to happen, but I really believe that Lauren is a narcissist and narcissists very rarely take their own lives.
She is a complete narcissist, everything she does proves that .

Reactions: 9
Sorry to repost this horror but someone on DM quite rightly pointed out the patterned bits above her knees are actually meant to be at the top of her thighs were a garter etc would be.

So the bloody tights don't even fit ! 😂
It’s an all in one body stocking i am going to hold my head In shame and admit I brought one from eBay about 13 yrs ago when I met my husband 🤣🤣🤣 we literally wet ourselves laughing he called it a sprout bag it’s hilarious as it’s so small and things pop out all the holes I actually cringe now as it’s not got a crutch it cost £2.79!! I’m
Off too hold my head In shame now and hide in the corner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s an all in one body stocking i am going to hold my head In shame and admit I brought one from eBay about 13 yrs ago when I met my husband 🤣🤣🤣 we literally wet ourselves laughing he called it a sprout bag it’s hilarious as it’s so small and things pop out all the holes I actually cringe now as it’s not got a crutch it cost £2.79!! I’m
Off too hold my head In shame now and hide in the corner
This is magnificent 👏👏👏😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These body stockings are usually one size so 8 to 24 or something. Don't know why I said that just wanted you all to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.