Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe the neck of this woman. Walking around face fucking a fake face like butter wouldn’t melt after selling LaRobbed’s toys. God she’s a heartless bitch. Everytime you think you’ve seen it all she goes one step further.

Reactions: 30
She sounds super insecure and looking for reassurance and to try and feel like she’s “normal” one of the girls. Sounds like she’s struggling mentally so be patient with her

Reactions: 6
i think she just buys a bigger shoe size because she’s too bewful, soft and pretty to wear a wide foot size. A size 8 (20- 22) would never need a wide foot would they

Reactions: 12
i think she just buys a bigger shoe size because she’s too bewful, soft and pretty to wear a wide foot size. A size 8 (20- 22) would never need a wide foot would they
Her arse grew nachurally and her feet do the same, speshul she is

Reactions: 12
Ooh another wink. She's really loving herself today!!!
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 21
God she makes my blood boil. Just when I feel sympathy true to form she posts that shit on Insta. My god !!!! Even if you was the most gorgeous sexy hot chick on the planet you wouldn’t post shit like this would you. She’s so fooking in love with herself it’s unreal. How can one person be that deluded. She baffles me. Does she seriously think the insta shit is real and that in the Mail is fake ? My brain hurts mind blown

Reactions: 22
My god I’ve just slid off the sofa, rolled three times and ended up in the back room from embarrassment at her!
She loves herself …..it’s nuts as she thinks she looks like a filter but it’s a figment of her imagination as we all know the truth

Reactions: 19
Fucking mental, totally, utterly.
Absolutely believes that this is what she looks like and KSR is going to go along with it to make money from it.
This is what we all know though, she's just reverting to type now. KSR will market anything she can make a few quid from. I'd love to know why the bint has split from Moleman, I bet that's a-whole nother story.

Reactions: 14
Maybe to make her double chin less noticeable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I asked him

So if kirk was interested he Would not have replied to me ….I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post the convo (rules) I’m just chuffed he replied to me
i do not mean he was interested in me fgs I’m old enough to be his mum i was merely implying that he would not have replied to me if he was after her if you get my drift.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.