Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she hasn’t even washed those monstrosities before they get sent out.

Reactions: 14
Same. The Wotsits creased me up! Monster Munch might have been better? I dunno. Gave me the right giggles too!

Reactions: 8
You can see in the background there are funko pops and other bits in an older kids room I presume. So guessing it’s something to do with kirsty - does she have kids?

Reactions: 4
Looks like impetigo
Just looks like where they get a wet chin and it’s a bit cold and blowy outdoors, TBH. Especially when they dribble because of teething. Or being a bit late to move on from a bottle. Stick a bit of Sudacreme on it, and it will be fine.

Reactions: 13
The only path she knows is the one from the sofa to the fridge ..fucking lazy arse munter .

Reactions: 19
Welcome to the thread!

Reactions: 13
These insta agents are all the same. Crims, scammers, weirdos. Media is seedy AF.

Reactions: 16
The only path she knows is the one from the sofa to the fridge ..fucking lazy arse munter .

I mean if she’s managed to pull him I can’t cope because he’s literally unreal hahaha hopefully it’s just a quick hello peck on the cheek kiss. DON’T DO IT LOTAN

Reactions: 7
I mean if she’s managed to pull him I can’t cope because he’s literally unreal hahaha hopefully it’s just a quick hello peck on the cheek kiss. DON’T DO IT LOTAN
You Don't Mess With The Lotan (what some people will do to get some media coverage, eh)

Reactions: 5
In tears!! @Pom Bear hilarious
Thank you xx

Thank you xx

I wanted to help the local airport the other day as their windsock needed updating as it was looking very tatty and sorry for itself x...

Here it is in better days ...

Nowadays ....

So I thought I would give them a helping hand and dispite never to buy anything of Big Loz again after what happened to my washing line and washing machine going up in smoke ..I thought "Well it's for a good cause" x

So of I went and brought this monstrosity...

Really I only needed the skirt but had to take both, still all for a good cause in the end as the airport now have used the skirt for the new windsock ..

That's my good deed for the day x

Reactions: 78
And remember Lozza sporting a black eye after the thing with Charlie… no attempt to cover it up (not that she has to if it’s real) but this smells of the usual stuff that Lozza and now this Kirsty does…

Reactions: 15
Well…. Someone must be tightening the purse strings and going for a more frugal lifestyle…

She’s not purchased her 20k bots this week… maybe things are so desperate that she can’t afford 20k, but only has enough for 300-400 on a Thursday now

Unless that’s what the fundraising is for!!

Reactions: 15
Just another Krusty publicity stunt. Poor Logan’s GF who has to put up with it. The other day the “source” said “watch this space” making out its heating up beteeen them too

A source told MailOnline: 'Lauren and Lotan are just friends and share the same management.

He offered to help to change her tyre for her but they hadn't met before that.

Reactions: 10
And remember Lozza sporting a black eye after the thing with Charlie… no attempt to cover it up (not that she has to if it’s real) but this smells of the usual stuff that Lozza and now this Kirsty does…
Well done sherlock I think it was fake like Kipper prices bruise. Charlie was in on it and has been told to lay low and they'll bring him back when people have forgot.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.