Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile witch glad she isnt pregnant, she never wanted that poor baby, she bitched constantly about being pregnant. You were obese before you got pregnant, you do not deserve either of your babies and I truly hope you never try and conceive again 😡
The baybee was clear a band aid baby, and she thought Charles would stick with her. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Not sure why anyone thinks she looks better in recent 'unfiltered' photos in the dm. There aren't any.
She’s filtered in every single picture.

Some more insanely so than others, but any photo where she's posing is altered.

As for her attitude towards her pregnancy - she's just vile. Her baby is gone, she's moved on, that's it.
She'll continue to mention her when the rent is due, but that's about it. No column inches, no interest.

Come over here labig-grin, all your Scrunchie aunts and uncles will play daft games with you. Let your mother have some on the hunt alien faced pouty time to herself.
Did you know there's a world of fun without a telly in? Or that most people don't wear knock off designer shite? Or that there are a millionty foodstuffs other than peas and swertcorn and buttered pasta?
Plus you don't have to wear those bleeping awful chavbands.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Here's a bit of REAL talk for you all 😜....Lauren is GLAD she's not pregnant or looking after a newborn WHY you may ask (if you're new here!) SHE DOESN'T GIVE A duck! She showed more emotion when her low life criminal ex boyfriend WHO HATED her died....than when HER BEAUTIFUL BRAND NEW BABY DIED!!!!
Loz if you're reading this the reason you snore & can't settle at night is because YOURE A BIG FAT bleep & it's probably down to sleep apnea...seek help

Vile witch glad she isnt pregnant, she never wanted that poor baby, she bitched constantly about being pregnant. You were obese before you got pregnant, you do not deserve either of your babies and I truly hope you never try and conceive again 😡
,Indeed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Here's a bit of REAL talk for you all 😜....Lauren is GLAD she's not pregnant or looking after a newborn WHY you may ask (if you're new here!) SHE DOESN'T GIVE A duck! She showed more emotion when her low life criminal ex boyfriend WHO HATED her died....than when HER BEAUTIFUL BRAND NEW BABY DIED!!!!
Loz if you're reading this the reason you snore & can't settle at night is because YOURE A BIG FAT bleep & it's probably down to sleep apnea...seek help

,Indeed

Still can’t get over how massively OTT she was around Jakes death. It was beyond cringe. But that’s what she does doesn’t she. Goes OTT, as that gets her the attention she so craves to get her in the rags and get them monies in her purse.

Being so blasé about her last pregnancy is just another attention grabber. She knows people will pick up on it and comment on it.

Fame hungry bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Any news whose arms Chaz ran to, trying to escape from this silly bint? (Lauren was slagging off some "manly woman" a few weeks ago).

Or is this like Katie Price, he's still with her and they're creating some faux-drama as they have duck all else going on in their lives?
🤔

Reactions: 15

Still can’t get over how massively OTT she was around Jakes death. It was beyond cringe. But that’s what she does doesn’t she. Goes OTT, as that gets her the attention she so craves to get her in the rags and get them monies in her purse.

Being so blasé about her last pregnancy is just another attention grabber. She knows people will pick up on it and comment on it.

Fame hungry bleep

I know!!! Big fat lozza only cares about herself & her validation in life is having a boy 😶
Awful to say but if Lanewlypierecedears wasn't here SHE' would LOVE IT.
Lachunk is a burden in byg's eyes. Everytime she gets shot IE a weekend when Chaz has her that big fat bleeping flump lives her best life (in her opinion!)

Some ladies & gents would do anything to have a family. Loz doesn't appreciate what she has she never will.
Nobody has a perfect life she's been throughr absolute hell losing Lorena but she doesn't give a duck it's a relief to her. She's bat tit crazy. Look at the filters she genuinely thinks she looks like that 😶

Reactions: 14
Pom you star ⭐ 💫 🤣🤣🤣 Brilliant ❤🤣❤
Thank you 😊😄💖🤗💕🥰❤😘 xx.

They really are a group of hard faced b****ches, I certainly wouldn’t say what I write on this thread to her face lol. The one on the left looks like a complete psycho
I agree 💖🥰😘 they look like prison bullies 🤗❤😘 xx

I would have thought Orange is the New Black would’ve been the more appropriate jail title given their level of radium skin glow 🤣
Looool The future's bright, the future's Orange 😄😄😄❤🤗💖🥰😘 xx.

image.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She was huge pregnant (big before too but massive during the pregnancy) I’m sure she’s physically more comfortable now but that doesn’t mean she has no feelings for the loss of her baby. If she mentions the loss everyone says she’s playing a pity card, if she doesn’t people go at her even more. I don’t get it; it’s just LG we’re talking about not Myra Hindley. She’s thick and hapless but hardly a raging psycho. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t believe things turned out how she wanted. Not by a long way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Cor! They are nasty! That entire brown synthetic get up is vile!

View attachment 1635609
I long ago reached the conclusion that Lozza has NO IDEA whatsoever how to dress. Some women can wear the cheapest outfit to carry it off with chutzpah and look a million $s in it -and yet Lozza can look a bloody state whatever she stuffs herself into!

Looool ... You can actually see the ` frayed threads/bad stitching ` sticking out on the front ... LV`s standards are slacking it seems :unsure: ... anyone would think they were knock offs! 🤥🤥🤥🤥
They're probably from her favourite handbag supplier in Turkey

I bet sparks fly off when her thighs chafe 😂😂😂😂⚡⚡⚡⚡
She must wear Step One for ladies - no chafing and no thunderbolts ⚡💥

She is a unitard
UniTURD surely?? ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hard to believe she called this bottom rung PR gig L’s ‘first red carpet event’. Where’s the red carpet? Couldn’t they filter one in? Ffs it’s just a few tacky pics in a hotel lobby and off you pop. Lucky they threw in a free brekkie (sausage n eggs for big L). I really doubt this one was even worth the train fare.

EE8109D4-83B6-4CC8-BE9D-1A96DCEFA197.jpeg

Is this why she dumped the agent, or did her drop her? What’s going on with that? Who will flog her articles to the DM now? So many questions. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hard to believe she called this bottom rung PR gig L’s ‘first red carpet event’. Where’s the red carpet? Couldn’t they filter one in? Ffs it’s just a few tacky pics in a hotel lobby and off you pop. Lucky they threw in a free brekkie (sausage n eggs for big L). I really doubt this one was even worth the train fare.

View attachment 1636782

Is this why she dumped the agent, or did her drop her? What’s going on with that? Who will flog her articles to the DM now? So many questions. 🤔
I read your comment and went to search moleman on instagram! 😂

Does he no 'represent' her any more then?

Reactions: 7
Personally I think she wants to talk about being pregnant a lot because that was the only time she had with Lorena. She can’t speak about her in any other way, which is sad. What is sadder is that she struggled throughout the pregnancy and was open about it. So now she knows she can’t say she misses it and loved being an expectant mother the second time around because she knows we all know different. She is processing a lot.
What I can’t believe is that she couldn’t rub her feet together! Is she implying she was that big she couldn’t close her legs? Is that a thing? I think that’s less about weight and more about being like a toad. Legs akimbo always.

Reactions: 17
Anyone who thinks today’s DM photos aren’t filtered are wrong. Maybe not to our BYG standards but defo had a little touch up
Yeah they've deffo done her a favour with these pics. Notice there were NONE of our BYG stood up like the other zlebs 🧐

Reactions: 13
I read your comment and went to search moleman on instagram! 😂

Does he no 'represent' her any more then?
I don’t know who he is. 😬 But one minute she’s posting about removing negative people next thing her bio has no agent listed.
Shame she didn’t remove the OF link too.

072B925D-0CD6-453E-89F5-039CDEC87342.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I think our BYG is one of those women who are desperate for love. She thought having a child would give her love because that child would love her unconditionally. What she didn’t bank on was how much hard work raising a child is, she’s lazy and she’s selfish.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.