Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m having a moment. She looked like miss piggy with the filter this morning, turns out she looks better without filters (unless she’s filtered to the hilt here too 🤔 ).

Just once I’d like to see her in nice clothes, nice fabric, good cut, something that flatters her shape (not dressed for a shape she doesn’t have). She’s always wearing the cheapest most synthetic flammable crap She’s at a publicity event in a £20 outfit. 😞

…she’s totally broke isn’t she?
She’s beyond my comprehension. Living a champagne lifestyle allegedly, but doesn’t own a pair of jeans or normal clothes.

Reactions: 17
I’m having a moment. She looked like miss piggy with the filter this morning, turns out she looks better without filters (unless she’s filtered to the hilt here too 🤔 ).

Just once I’d like to see her in nice clothes, nice fabric, good cut, something that flatters her shape (not dressed for a shape she doesn’t have). She’s always wearing the cheapest most synthetic flammable crap She’s at a publicity event in a £20 outfit. 😞

…she’s totally broke isn’t she?
Anyone who thinks today’s DM photos aren’t filtered are wrong. Maybe not to our BYG standards but defo had a little touch up

Reactions: 20
Anyone who thinks today’s DM photos aren’t filtered are wrong. Maybe not to our BYG standards but defo had a little touch up
Yep, the ones we saw a few days ago were very different. She’d do well to keep it more realistic like that though. She was straight back to the cartoon-faced ones the minute she was home.

Reactions: 13
That latest insta story.. fancy saying you don't miss being uncomfortable when pregnant, considering the way her pregnancy ended. Her lack of emotion towards her baby is deeply concerning to me

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Vile witch glad she isnt pregnant, she never wanted that poor baby, she bitched constantly about being pregnant. You were obese before you got pregnant, you do not deserve either of your babies and I truly hope you never try and conceive again 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she pissed … WTAF
I don't miss them uncomfortable night sleeps and snoring why does pregnancy make you snore lol must be the over weight(baby) thing
(I don't now) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lauren, you illiterate, delusional twit, you're (hugely) overweight now. Like others are saying, it's weird how blasé she is about her recent pregnancy.

Can't attach the earlier video, but Larose has the right idea. I'd climb into a kitchen cupboard to get away from her crappy music as well!

Reactions: 25
Must say I've felt the odd bit of guilt lately (don't tell me off lol) for slating BYG when she's not long lost her baby, then she goes and puts that last update on. That poor, precious baby deserved better.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"must be the overweight (baby) thing"

bleeping hell Loz have you been on the ❄ tonight? Talking absolute tit. What a horrid thing to say. You were overweight because you were overweight, not because you were pregnant. She really talks about the pregnancy and Lorena like they were nothing 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Like this was here in Jan 2020. She had put on all her weight before she got pregnant. It wasn’t baby fat.
5DC2103C-BC40-4CB1-97C2-099E1EC8FAC7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Referring to herself in third party sense - that fat bleep needs a date night with Hannibal lector and a bottle of chianti in a padded cell

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.