Lauren Goodger #71 Elastic added to her lingerie, gyrating as she makes prawn linguine 🦐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but, but, bisto was being all pass agg sassy about what a loser .5 is after their last 'dalliance' - has she really gone back there?? And more to the point WHY am I so invested in a load of grubby z list losers playing musical beds?? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
yes!!! She messaged me to say “I’ve just seen that Lauren goodgers ex with a girl at Alton towers” so I sent her a pic of Bisto and she said it was her! She doesn’t follow this thread but knows I do so was quick to message me 😂😂😂😳😳😳
I really hope your friend is mistaken. Why would she want to go back to him after he pumped and dumped her. These women must have no self esteem at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just got told off by my manager… for refreshing this thread every five seconds.

Man, today is a good day to be alive in the world of the Scrunchies/Scrunchettes!! 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I really hope your friend is mistaken. Why would she want to go back to him after he pumped and dumped her. These women must have no self esteem at all.
My thoughts exactly! She was stood behind them in the line for the cable cars where she added the pic of their legs so she was pretty close, that being said all Z listers look the same these days with how they get their faces filled 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Man, today is a good day to be alive in the world of the Scrunchies/Scrunchettes!! 😃
I'm trying not to burn food that I'm taking folk seeing the Queen off while refreshing. Why couldn't this have waited until later tonight 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well Scrunchies, CASE CLOSED!

How long did that take us? Under an hour? The CIA, the FBI, MI5 - they've got nothing on us. We are truly an elite squad 🍾🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
yes!!! She messaged me to say “I’ve just seen that Lauren goodgers ex with a girl at Alton towers” so I sent her a pic of Bisto and she said it was her! She doesn’t follow this thread but knows I do so was quick to message me 😂😂😂😳😳😳
Omg that is legendery news thanks!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lozza’s shed is starting to crumble…Jake had a secret GF, 0.5 maybe had a secret GF

THE PLOT THICKENS…just like gravy in a bowl of sweetcorn!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would she go back to him and now??? So bizarre. More fame? Or she likes him? He gave her a black eye (not sure why ) but still.

zero care factor though, but this is awesome for gossip. Goodgers gonna be loosing her mind on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Haha I'm sure I would be told off too if I wasnt WFH today.

You guys are all amazing, seriously you're keeping me going in between Zoom meetings on this boring Tuesday afternoon 😴 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This thread is wild. For everyone saying it couldn’t be this ‘bisto’ girl because she doesn’t have a flat ass; Lozza would have made the same comments if the girl was a VS model. All she cares about is looks, she has body dysmorphia but inverted where she thinks she’s the 10 and everyone else is out of shape. So she probably thought these insults were super slick and cutting lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So is your friend still there? Amy posted that cable car not long ago.
I can’t understand why bisto would go back either unless she genuinely likes him. Who knows how long it’s been

She is still there yes! 😊 she messaged me just before bisto added the cable car boomerang so she would’ve seen them just before that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bit concerned about the nickname tbh Amy looks like a person of colour to me.

She also looks very pretty, I’m wondering if she’s actually built like a barn with no arse but knows how to filter herself really really well. 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Loz is a twit but oh man as part of the sisterhood I feel sorry for her, it’s horrible when they go off with another woman it sends you into a meltdown scrutinising their pics and over thinking….

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.