Lauren Goodger #71 Elastic added to her lingerie, gyrating as she makes prawn linguine šŸ¦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, you're good šŸ‘
Ha thanks. Iā€™m normally a lurker and I love reading all the comments whilst sniggering.

The hotdog video is from Amy Gilbertā€™s stories. Looks like she was on a road trip to Alton Towers with a companion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Itā€™s not about Charlie. She canā€™t bare rejection. Sheā€™s losing it, the next few months will be carnage.

Reactions: 14
Oop who is this about?
Is it the OG Crowbag Carol Wright I wonder? šŸ§

Sheā€™s not happyā€¦ he sure moves quick though eh.
View attachment 1575049

How does it work? Are we supposed to re-arrange the words to come up with an actual sentence?
The countdown conundrum says Laurenā€™s going blame Chazā€™s new pancake arsed GF on stopping him

A: Speaking to her
B: Seeing his child.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didnā€™t he dump Amy when she got pregnant? So she says. Why would she take Lozā€™s sloppy seconds? Sheā€™s a good looking girl, she can do a lot better than a gormless sink wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It canā€™t be the Bisto kid can it because sheā€™s not in BYGā€™s circle, she doesnā€™t actually know her does she. For our BYG to say the girl in question is an ā€œobsessive lunatic ā€œ must mean she knows her yeah , surely ?

Oh and to add , I know it wonā€™t be Chloe Henny as she as not got a flat arse but as anyone noticed she seems to have fallen off the edge of a cliff ? No mentions anymore? Theyā€™ve defo had a falling out

Reactions: 11
It canā€™t be the Bisto kid can it because sheā€™s not in BYGā€™s circle, she doesnā€™t actually know her does she. For our BYG to say the girl in question is an ā€œobsessive lunatic ā€œ must mean she knows her yeah , surely ?
Could you imagine if it was Chloe Henny? Iā€™m howling ā˜ ā˜ ā˜ 

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Omgggg if he's back with Amy it would explain why Lauren is incandescent with RAGE.

Although Lauren can't say Amy looks like a butch geezer, surely? Pretty rich coming from her. She's deffo the geezer of the two.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
518C584B-F09D-4C92-BB5C-F562E117D521.jpeg
OT - but is BYG an honours Graduate from the Finishing school of Ms. Wildenstein x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was my first thought. And I can imagine Lauren looking this and thinking she does look a little butch because of all her surgeryā€¦..
As butch as butch can be lol šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m calling it - heā€™s defo gone back to the KP šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.