Lauren Goodger #71 Elastic added to her lingerie, gyrating as she makes prawn linguine 🦐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MRSgs came out victorious with the thread title 👏 which related to BYG having to add some hair elastics to a pair of too small Primark knickers she’d decided to squeeze herself into to take photos, during the day, in the kitchen, whilst her 1 year old barricaded herself behind a pile of toys to get away from the horrors.

We left the last thread with BYG’s alleged first night out/baby free party in 2 years. Feeling pretty in pink but with a tit stained mouth like a baboon’s arse after a bout of food poisoning, Loz has been face bleeping the camera, dancing/twerking and singing for most of the evening. The resulting videos have been tragic and also quite scary.

One of her mate’s came up trumps again with an unfiltered body shot that needs to be celebrated:
E92AC383-E14B-4BEB-8CA5-9A49FCA250DB.jpeg

Thank you to @Userom for capturing the goods 🙌

Of course as always there would be no issue with her still carrying pregnancy weight if she hadn’t tried to portray an entirely different image in all her own posts.

Her frankly bizarre post-bereavement behaviour has been gathering steam. Skimpy (too small) underwear purchases, beauty treatments and injectables en masse, photographing herself asleep on the sofa with her top ridden up flashing her bra seemed wrong, but that paled into insignificant after she dropped this bombshell:

5EC26861-6F03-4137-B351-DE44EA71546F.jpeg

Please do help with a longer recap Scrunchies - will be plenty I’ve missed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Posted on Lozza’s insta…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It's awful that she can act like this not even 2 months after lorenas passing. She's absolutely sunk lower than ever. She's grim.

• Angry
Reactions: 52
Let's hope Nanny Crack has negotiated overtime for her "babysitting" - looks like it could be a long night!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@MRSgs came out victorious with the thread title 👏 which related to BYG having to add some hair elastics to a pair of too small Primark knickers she’d decided to squeeze herself into to take photos, during the day, in the kitchen, whilst her 1 year old barricaded herself behind a pile of toys to get away from the horrors.

We left the last thread with BYG’s alleged first night out/baby free party in 2 years. Feeling pretty in pink but with a tit stained mouth like a baboon’s arse after a bout of food poisoning, Loz has been face bleeping the camera, dancing/twerking and singing for most of the evening. The resulting videos have been tragic and also quite scary.

One of her mate’s came up trumps again with an unfiltered body shot that needs to be celebrated:
View attachment 1552218

Thank you to @Userom for capturing the goods 🙌

Of course as always there would be no issue with her still carrying pregnancy weight if she hadn’t tried to portray an entirely different image in all her own posts.

Her frankly bizarre post-bereavement behaviour has been gathering steam. Skimpy (too small) underwear purchases, beauty treatments and injectables en masse, photographing herself asleep on the sofa with her top ridden up flashing her bra seemed wrong, but that paled into insignificant after she dropped this bombshell:

View attachment 1552232

Please do help with a longer recap Scrunchies - will be plenty I’ve missed.
She a ball.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Imagine going to a party and filming yourself the entire night. It's extra cringey when you see pretty much everyone else is just enjoying dancing, and when they do film little bits we see what Lauren really looks like. I know she filters herself heavily but I still can never quite believe the level of catfishing until candid shots like that slip through the net.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I'm exhausted just looking at it all.
Between this, knitting and match of the day it's been a great night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 1552262

isn’t he shacked up with someone else or is she desperately hoping?
I think its her best mates other half there was a picture of the 3 of them earlier in the night, she's known them years she says, unless I'm getting mixed up she's posted that much my brain cannot keep up.

View attachment 1552262
I thought I'd saw it, but I wasn't 100% sure 🤣🤣.
isn’t he shacked up with someone else or is she desperately hoping?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ah I remember the olden days.
When people went out and actually had a night out, instead of having their faces stuck to a screen all night.

But thank you so much lozzeraptor, you just keep on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She's steaming 😂

This shot is pure class👏
Egg on legs. What an ugly manly bastard she is. She will hate the fact that we have that picture. Imagine sitting watching her at a party walking around pouting to her phone,she leads such a sad existence,she isn't fooling anyone and she could not give a duck that she lost the baby,all she cares about is being able to drink alcohol, sniff coke and get fillers, she is desperate for her next victim and the utter desperation shows and is so embarresing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I’ve said this in the previous thread. My little one was born around the same time as little Lorena. VERY early so they’re in the NICU. My bump has gone but I’m DEVASTATED because I should still be pregnant, so the fact she’s living her best life and rejoicing in the fact that she’s not pregnant anymore makes me feel violently ill. My child is still alive and luckily is doing well, but going out and partying is the furthest thing from my mind, let alone had they died! bleeping hell, she’s not right is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Long time lurker. Something was said today that finally pushed me over the edge to post.

‘I’m not pregnant anymore after 2 years ha ha’

what a cold, horrible bleep she is. And I never say bleep. Like, just Wow. All the stuff about getting her looks back, make up goes on better etc…. bleeping hell. You horrible fat bleep. I have 2 girls (the second is the same age as Laforgotten). You are just despicable.

Apologies if that’s too much. just found out my eldest (3 and a half) is autistic but for gods sake I wouldn’t wish her away for a second. Horrible horrible bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 110
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.