Lauren Goodger #71 Elastic added to her lingerie, gyrating as she makes prawn linguine šŸ¦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loz is a twit but oh man as part of the sisterhood I feel sorry for her, itā€™s horrible when they go off with another woman it sends you into a meltdown scrutinising their pics and over thinkingā€¦.
And to add, it sucks when they are as fit as šŸ˜Ŗ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol well sheā€™s a scientific marvel with four legs then šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1575517
Itā€™s funny how from that little glimpse of him, his podgy knees are identifiable.
I was only half joking when I suggested he was back with the side chick earlier. Itā€™s always the way it goes with seedy folk. Sheā€™ll have been on the back-burner the whole time

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well Scrunchies, CASE CLOSED!

How long did that take us? Under an hour? The CIA, the FBI, MI5 - they've got nothing on us. We are truly an elite squad šŸ¾šŸ„‚
Just watch, this will lifted and on the DM Sidebar of Shame in 3,2,1............................

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The young girl, charli cheated on lozzaa with ... called ` bisto ` or ` ronseal amy ` because of her deep burnt orange tan
Jesus, he likes his girls filtered to duck with inflated tits and lips doesnā€™t he šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
B1E1233A-D138-4A10-8A65-68A9512503AC.png
1DB05D69-2ADA-42E0-A46C-5CEA12583960.png
E986E296-3288-45F9-B22F-915A7AA7283D.png

Managed to find a few unedited ones of bisto.. not as good as her pics but still wouldnā€™t class her a ā€˜butch geezerā€™

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Lol well sheā€™s a scientific marvel with four legs then šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1575517
I spy a black orthopaedic shoe tip. He'll be wearing tight jeans with lycra. Probably having to hike them up over his pudgy hips every five minutes.

I agree that this has probably been going on in the background for a while. I think someone on here had had a couple of chats with Amy on IG and she came across as nice and a bit daft (if memory serves). They are probably just having some daft, drama, on/off type relationship with lots of shagging which is really okay and age appropriate for these two. It's just a shame wee Larose is caught up in the mix.

Honestly Lauren, just cut your losses. You got a lovely, healthy little girl out of it and a dad who is interested in her. If you are the strong person you're always bragging you are, you can ace being a single mum with Charlie as co-parent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.