Lauren Goodger #71 Elastic added to her lingerie, gyrating as she makes prawn linguine 🦐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bisto is even more edited than loz, even those 'unedited' photos are edited to hell and back.

She hinted that charlie got her pregnant (takes two dear) then made her have an abortion, got her 5 minutes in the daily heil, got loz more publicity, posted plenty of photos with a 13cm waist and legs of different lengths, with varying shades of ronseal on her face.
I can absolutely see why they would want to be back together.

(rolls eyes, hopes someone rolls them back again)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hahahah chaz must have someone else. She’s going nuts 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This company is so couture that there is no refund and you have to ask to join! 😂😂😂
I don't understand why people buy fake stuff. Well, I mean I do, they want to be covered in LV or Gucci logos and they can't afford the real thing. But when I splash out on something expensive - like for me that's Cos or North Face or something else fairly basic, it's because I like the fabric or its going to keep me warm. If I was wearing bobbly polyester and making static sparks, even if it said Chanel, I'd be so ashamed!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t understand why bisto would go back either unless she genuinely likes him. Who knows how long it’s been

She is still there yes! 😊 she messaged me just before bisto added the cable car boomerang so she would’ve seen them just before that
Ask her for a photo, not being funny she could be mistaken...

Reactions: 4
Do duck OFF ` BIGGGGGGGGG ` loz :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .... you are clearly showing your true colours ... a nasty vile bleep, through and through ... with all your latest ` bitter ` ramblings ... Its no wonder you do everything ` alone ` ... who in their right mind, would want to be around THIS👇 ... " Body of a Butch ... gezzar ..... REALLY " Pot ... kettle ... black? 🤷‍♀️ ( Looks like charli`s new bit of fluff, is getting the BIGGGGG lozzzaaa RAGE ) ... she's gone nuclear!!! 🥴 🥴
LOL where did you find these bewful pics 🤣hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion
Lauren Goodger -#72
Chaz has found a brand new lass, time to book an arse bypass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
In regards to the flat arse and being butch etc. these could have been things he has said to her when they got back together obviously to make her feel better or like bought up in an argument maybe , which makes the posts worse because he will know he said that to her if that makes sense, just a ponder

Reactions: 12
Bisto deleted the cable car story!! They know they’ve been spotted!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I haven’t been this devastated since Diana and Charlie divorced. 😭

Let’s remember the happier times, eh? I think this was their Royal pilgrimage to Sheesh, or do I stand to be corrected?
The color of her hand vs face! Jesus Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.