Lauren Goodger #71 Elastic added to her lingerie, gyrating as she makes prawn linguine 🦐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As butch as butch can be lol 😂 I’m calling it - he’s defo gone back to the KP 😂😂

KP is abroad on a shoot !! Oh well , it would have been hilarious but I doubt even KP is that desperate 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also I just read the article that Charles did about Katie price back in 2019 and he reaaaaally slated her. Be surprised if even she was that desperate to go back to him after that

Reactions: 12
Hey Big Loz, shouldn’t you be at the gym? You started a new elfy training and newtrision page, it’s 3 days since youve been, chop chop 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Putting aside the alleged assault, I do have some sympathy for Chaz.5 in that he seems to have been relatively powerless in the decision making process for the handling of Lorena’s death and subsequent press/social media posts. Sharing an intimate photo of his dead daughter without his permission is truly awful.

Some women believe they claim ownership of children over and above the father’s rights and this can be even more true when they are newborns/babies because they’ve carried them for months and had the responsibility to ensure they are safe. BYG has barely acknowledged him or his role even before the funeral/incident. He was obviously absent from the press articles but this could be because he didn’t want to share it all in the press.

I do feel however that he clearly wanted to be ‘famous’ or else I can’t understand why he got involved with Katie Price and then Lauren Goodger. If their relationship was rocky after baby one he was criminally stupid to get her pregnant again with baby 2. If he had reservations about her parenting or oversharing of Larose on social media, giving her another birth to monetise is dim.

When you watch the OK Mag interview where she’s decided to dress for Halloween early 👻 he seems to be trying to make out he was totally in the wrong for their relationship issues whilst she sits with a smug look on her face:

I still cannot understand why they reunited if he was/has been continually violent towards her. Even her wanting a family unit for her kids wouldn’t have meant she’d put up with that - she holds herself in too high esteem to allow it to happen. She slags off her family at every opportunity to there is no loyalty there - she believes she is entitled to special behaviour because she is Lauren Goodger: celebrity, TOWIE OG, BAFTA-winning BYG!
Why is BYG wearing a hospital gown/sheet in this vid? Also Chaz appears to have been rehearsed and told exactly what to say by Big Loz.
She pushes through every day, even when she’s tired! My arse, she doesn’t lift a finger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omgggg if he's back with Amy it would explain why Lauren is incandescent with RAGE.

Although Lauren can't say Amy looks like a butch geezer, surely? Pretty rich coming from her. She's deffo the geezer of the two.
Bisto certainly dosent poses, a flat pancake butch gezzaarr ARSE, so it cant be her ... the plot thickens .... wonder if our BIGGG loz will run to the papers revealing all kind of personal tit? this may still get very interesting, maybe the new flat arse butch gezzaarrr ` squeeze ` will also go to the press to defend her flat pancake ARSE ... the plot thickens! 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s defo what Ch’arg would wear…

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There's no way it can be Bisto Amy, she has a big bum and norks - nothing like a "butchy geezar". A few of you are picking up a tone/ implication that this is a 'lady' from Loz's social scene. Loz does not think highly of this person.

On the other hand we have the mystery orthopaedic shoe 👞 in the hotdog picture. We know Chaz owns a pair of these shoes. Conclusion: we need more IG posts/ clues.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It can’t be the Bisto kid can it because she’s not in BYG’s circle, she doesn’t actually know her does she. For our BYG to say the girl in question is an “obsessive lunatic “ must mean she knows her yeah , surely ?

Oh and to add , I know it won’t be Chloe Henny as she as not got a flat arse but as anyone noticed she seems to have fallen off the edge of a cliff ? No mentions anymore? They’ve defo had a falling out
Maybe after he dumped Amy, Amy was ringing/ texting/ kicking off, she did mags a few comments via social media I think so maybe that constitutes being obsessive in lozzas books

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's no way it can be Bisto Amy, she has a big bum and norks - nothing like a "butchy geezar". A few of you are picking up a tone/ implication that this is a 'lady' from Loz's social scene. Loz does not think highly of this person.

On the other hand we have the mystery orthopaedic shoe 👞 in the hotdog picture. We know Chaz owns a pair of these shoes. Conclusion: we need more IG posts/ clues.
Love a good game of cluedo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Bisto doesn’t have a flat arse, but I can confirm it is those two together today as I have a friend at Alton towers today who has just said messaged to say she’s seen them 😳😳😳😳 I think she’s quite pretty, unsure why Loz is slagging off her looks has she looked in the mirror recently? 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
So Bisto doesn’t have a flat arse, but I can confirm it is those two together today as I have a friend at Alton towers today who has just said messaged to say she’s seen them 😳😳😳😳 I think she’s quite pretty, unsure why Loz is slagging off her looks has she looked in the mirror recently? 😂
who bistro and .5?? 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It won’t be KP, Big Loz would be too scared to slag her off knowing KP would come back at her! Could it be the benefit cheat Goodman?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
who bistro and .5?? 🤭
yes!!! She messaged me to say “I’ve just seen that Lauren goodgers ex with a girl at Alton towers” so I sent her a pic of Bisto and she said it was her! She doesn’t follow this thread but knows I do so was quick to message me 😂😂😂😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
The Bisto kid as defo NOT got a flat arse , but in BYGs world - the girl with an arse like Sputnik , I’m guessing she might think it is ?? 😂
That’s what I was thinking 😂 in comparison to Loz’s huge arse it is flat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion-
Lauren Goodger
As Loz hopes for a new figure to debut,
Chaz is loving some Bisto Jus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.