Lauren Goodger #7 Big loz flouts all lockdown rules, sweetcorn makes up 95% of her stools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that video on her stories earlier (now removed) of her lifting her backside up and down to the tune of Positions by Ariana Grande - the sweatbands on her cankles made it extra erotic!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see that video on her stories earlier (now removed) of her lifting her backside up and down to the tune of Positions by Ariana Grande - the sweatbands on her cankles made it extra erotic!
I have that archived for giggles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So.... She has had her hair done ? Dick
She’s fecking massive from behind too!! Surprised she hasn’t facetuned that ‘waist’ of her’s. Someone get the calipers out, we need to measure that body fat!

• Haha
A covid test only means you were negative at the specific time of testing, unless you have been in strict isolation since - you could have contracted since, or just didn’t have enough viral load at the time of testing. I fear a global pandemic is far more than Big Loz’s one brain cell can handle. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A covid test only means you were negative at the specific time of testing, unless you have been in strict isolation since - you could have contracted since, or just didn’t have enough viral load at the time of testing. I fear a global pandemic is far more than Big Loz’s one brain cell can handle. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has a viral load - he's called Charles.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was that her ? Looked too skinny

I thought that she was just tagging the PT person thingy-mah-jiggy

Honestly ... On what planet does this girl live on...

That outfit is vomit inducing and her back rolls of flab.. no, just no

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.