Lauren Goodger #7 Big loz flouts all lockdown rules, sweetcorn makes up 95% of her stools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, just been on IG and Bianca Gascoigne ‘always gets all her jewellery’ from Burt and Gurt like our Big Loz and Charlie boy... now didn’t someone mention she had a photo shoot at the same place Lozza did too (think it was then she was pretending to be in Corfu?) The jewellers must be gifting all sorts to Z listers...
Yeah. They have same agency.

Yeah. They have same agency.
Even make them do the same embarrassing hideous stupid pose it seems

E988CD4E-FDBA-4FB8-8736-CE2C31D9FD43.jpeg
470DE8B6-6433-42DD-86D2-E5A05DB5B930.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Thank you ❤😄😘 xx

Thank you 🤗❤😘 xx

Good idea 😀❤ xx

I'm going add some pigs ears too lol 😄

I've put her in a pig sty setting this time lol and a large amount of corn x

View attachment 370883
You are one of the best post modern artists I’ve even seen Pom. Tate Modern? Andy Warhol? Eat your hearts out, Tattle has it’s own gallery 😂🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just reading a few pages back and there is a warning notice on some of the posts saying that anyone sending messages to an influencer will be banned and the picture on the post has been removed?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow just caught up on her commenting spree, she is so deluded! I’m quite shocked by it, thinking they’re from paps 🥴 and that backgrid is a reputable company 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just reading a few pages back and there is a warning notice on some of the posts saying that anyone sending messages to an influencer will be banned and the picture on the post has been removed?
Yeah it’s against the rules.
By putting the picture up you are admitting to sending messages to them and influencing others to do the same. x

Hi @Pom Bear 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I’m mostly looking at the Katie price thread so I recognised this artistry straight away 😂, ur very wasted on here 👩‍🎨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You are one of the best post modern artists I’ve even seen Pom. Tate Modern? Andy Warhol? Eat your hearts out, Tattle has it’s own gallery 😂🥰
Thank you 💕😊🤗💖😘 xx
I'm the Tattle version of Banksy ....Pomsy 😄😃😘 xx

Hi @Pom Bear 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I’m mostly looking at the Katie price thread so I recognised this artistry straight away 😂, ur very wasted on here 👩‍🎨
Loool 😄 xx
Thank you 💖😘 xx
I admit I only make pics for Tattle...I don't bother otherwise lol..It's good to make people laugh 🤗💕 xx

She looks almost adorable! Almost... 🤣

Heck - let's go higher than that - 'The Pom Modern'- there's enough work to fill it after all ;)
She looks almost adorable! Almost... 🤣

Heck - let's go higher than that - 'The Pom Modern'- there's enough work to fill it after all ;)
The Pom Modern..I love this 😄😄😄💖💖😘 that made me laugh x
I'm very flattered 🤗 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
She has had a covid test but book in for when we can....

surely no one is that thick?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Is this supposed to be an old photo or has she had them done today as well as her hair...

From what I understand she wants her nails done and plugging the services at the same time.

She’s 100% had her nails done but because she’s a moron she’s started off the post by saying “can’t wait for these” then put her foot in it by saying the nail tech has had a covid test and wears a mask, clearly confirming she’s already had them done😂 Her stupidity astonishes me...🥲

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s 100% had her nails done but because she’s a moron she’s started off the post by saying “can’t wait for these” then put her foot in it by saying the nail tech has had a covid test and wears a mask, clearly confirming she’s already had them done😂 Her stupidity astonishes me...🥲
Glad you managed to make sense out of that, I would have worked it out eventually.... after 2 cups of kiss my arse.

• Haha
It's just a joke at this point and there is only so many times we can report her. Big Loz is getting a blow dry and her nails done meanwhile up here in Scotland we are waiting for a 2pm speech to tell us we are going back to basically March .

It's just insanity .

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.