Lauren Goodger #7 Big loz flouts all lockdown rules, sweetcorn makes up 95% of her stools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 100% had her nails done but because she’s a moron she’s started off the post by saying “can’t wait for these” then put her foot in it by saying the nail tech has had a covid test and wears a mask, clearly confirming she’s already had them done😂 Her stupidity astonishes me...🥲
I thought that too. She really is unbelievable !

So tonight she has her beaver out for a tenner , she really makes me want to vom. And I knew the bloody diet was coming , she will be up the juice shop def tomorrow with the plastic cup with odd bod 🥴 if one of them hasn’t come down with covid yet !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So I wonder if Big Lozza and her piggy trotters are allowed to get paid for pounding the car parks now. Second paragraph says otherwise 🤷🏻‍♀️
89B26F88-E682-4207-A0A8-7611591F0019.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Got this from the GOV website, somehow I can see lozza doing any charity work, unless she considers herself a charity.

Leaving home
You must not leave, or be outside of your home except where necessary. You may leave the home to:

• shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
  • go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
  • exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, this should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
  • meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
  • seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
  • attend education or childcare - for those eligible
There you go.

Oh and!!

Meeting others
You cannot leave your home to meet socially with anyone you do not live with or are not in a support bubble with (if you are legally permitted to form one).

You may exercise on your own, with one other person, or with your household or support bubble.

You should not meet other people you do not live with, or have formed a support bubble with, unless for a permitted reason.

Stay 2 metres apart from anyone not in your household.

Reactions: 4
She will sneak out for her sweetcorn but will be walking in a squat position and a bike stabiliser to keep her arse of the ground and to go faster 😄

Resizer_16098040286460.jpg

She may even use her spare hand as well for faster movement 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's changed her tune a bit.

View attachment 371333
Jesus Christ???? Does Lauren the gobshite not realise what NON ESSENTIAL means??? You could spray me in bleach and I still won’t be letting a random into my home, and covid tests are as good as the day you done them. I have now gone one year with only seeing my family once. One year. And this daft twit is telling people to book in for some tit acrylics by someone who obviously doesn’t give a duck for following the rules and is prob going around from house to house spreading her lovely germs, but don’t worry she has some anti bac bleeping wipes

Also sorry for the swearing. It just grinds my gears these gobshites

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg. She speaks like a thick dumb brick, acts like a thick dumb brick, thinks like a thick dumb brick but looks like a pink pig with lipstick......the world aye 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At this point the lot of them Big Loz and every other one of these fuckers breaking the rules , swanning away to Dubai/Maldives and not giving a tit about any of it just need cancelled. The police aren't doing anything , so we need to keep unfollowing every last one of them .

DM has about forty articles of everyone and their Mum in Dubai tonight , Big Loz is posting about how it's all a conspiracy and Zara McDermott just launched her new Misguided range (from her hotel in the Maldives ) . It drives me mad , people are losing their jobs but oh aye let me buy some sweat shop shite for a tenner.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
At this point the lot of them Big Loz and every other one of these fuckers breaking the rules , swanning away to Dubai/Maldives and not giving a tit about any of it just need cancelled. The police aren't doing anything , so we need to keep unfollowing every last one of them .

DM has about forty articles of everyone and their Mum in Dubai tonight , Big Loz is posting about how it's all a conspiracy and Zara McDermott just launched her new Misguided range (from her hotel in the Maldives ) . It drives me mad , people are losing their jobs but oh aye let me buy some sweat shop shite for a tenner.
Your completely right. I don’t follow LG or her gif. But I do write comments on her DM articles. I know that’s what she wants so will try and stop doing that now. The more comments is better for her because she gets more publicity. More publicity is more money. She posts hideous edited pictures of herself because it gets more clicks and comments. Even if she posts about her fake Cartier bangle, if we click on the link she gets money or free stuff. So I try and avoid that, but it’s so so so hard to point out the obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How can anyone take this clown seriously. She might be able to argue her case if she had any training or qualifications in biology or medicine but to say that with no evidence other then regurgitating bollocks and her only background is not being on TOWIE for a decade and having an arse like a baboon then I think I’ll still take my medical advice from an actual dr.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The pics of the nails and the story about the nail tech having a negative Covid tear need to be submitted to Essex police

Reactions: 15
She and other z listers with a following actually scare me with their public conspiracy theories about covid. It’s the reason why people keep breaking the rules because they’re being made to believe the virus is not real. What they’re doing is so dangerous, partly the reason why people won’t comply to the rules and we’re still stuck in this mess! Hospitals being overrun is NOT a lie! She needs to go to my local one and see people being worked on in ambulances because there’s no room, it’s awful to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The pics of the nails and the story about the nail tech having a negative Covid tear need to be submitted to Essex police
Unfortunately they don’t seem to care unless you can provide and exact address. I’ve tweeted them to say it was their job as police to find out and was ignored 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.