Lauren Goodger #7 Big loz flouts all lockdown rules, sweetcorn makes up 95% of her stools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But don’t forget we’re all jealous of those fine legs and the arse! 🤣🙈🤣
I’m a thick-legged girl too and it’s no fun. In fact, lozza has better legs than me. But I dress appropriately and I certainly don’t doctor my photos on the gram. Some of us I guess weren’t blessed with amazing legs :(

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my life the bin HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS FANTASTIC!
I haven’t been blocked! Think we touched a nerve today.
I was 🥴. For asking if she was isolating after mixing with an infected person

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS that baby poo brown monstrosity keeps causing my iPad to crash! Even my iPad is protesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
sorry but she has not been on reality tv in years. 👀
She must be shagging someone at Backgrid, or have shares or something. This looks nothing like her in reality, why are they wasting their time sharing phony edited images of her? Surely they would make more money sharing the real images given she's tried to keep up this ridiculous farce for so long?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure someone mentioned on a previous thread that she’s 5ft6. I saw her out years ago and she is definitely shorter than that. I’m 5ft6 and she was much smaller than me.
She was about as tall as she was wide, very dumpy looking
See I've been next to her out and I'm 5'7, she's definitely over 5'5.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.