Lauren Goodger #7 Big loz flouts all lockdown rules, sweetcorn makes up 95% of her stools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she's always been a bleeping nutjob but even for Big Loz this is mental ! She has lost the plot ! Her image of herself just baffles me like she genuinely genuinely believes everyone is jealous of her.

Read an article on the Porta Potty biz in Dubai that she 100% used to be part of and man it was GRIM

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why would paps be on insta commenting on her photo???? That makes ZERO sense

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
One of those was me asking her about conspiracies 🙈. Where she replied seriously. She cannot even answer any questions can she ? She really is dim.
She’s bonkers she can’t give an answer to the Christmas posts either!

Reactions: 6
Why would paps be commenting on her insta pics? She is so deluded it's worrying.

it's obvious that Charlie is only using her for exposure.

Yes my thread title again! But honestly it will never beat last threads.

If only we could have an official thread picture, because that pink monstrosity with the sweetcorn bucket is a BELTER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Either someone Is on her phone answering her insta comments or she's having a mental breakdown, she doesn't even sound coherent, like someone that's drunk or high as a kite

Hasn’t Charlie “ oh those cheeks” chubster unfollowed her ?

• Haha
Either someone Is on her phone answering her insta comments or she's having a mental breakdown, she doesn't even sound coherent, like someone that's drunk or high as a kite
Incoherent and drunk? Don’t worry, that will just be Lauren 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surprisingly I’ve still got a front row seat at the Lauren Goodger show - lucky me

I might buy a lotto ticket

Do you think Chubby has realised that he’s more into Laurence than Lauren and therefore flown the cesspit
Oh imagine ! The kiss and tell will be insane .

Reactions: 7
Surprisingly I’ve still got a front row seat at the Lauren Goodger show - lucky me

I might buy a lotto ticket

Do you think Chubby has realised that he’s more into Laurence than Lauren and therefore flown the cesspit
I think this may be because he's on private. I follow him on my real account and he does seem to follow her. Obviously he follows her more to the fridge and the opening of an envelope/new eatery but... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
One of my favourite things is she has the various accounts LG beauty , the agency one etc and she likes her main accounts photos and puts flames emoji on them under these other accounts . As if she has a "team" and it's not just her flicking between accounts . So sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.