Lauren Goodger #7 Big loz flouts all lockdown rules, sweetcorn makes up 95% of her stools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oink oink

The funny thing about this is , it’s not even photoshopped all it needed was a snout n she looks like a little piglet all by her self 😂😂
Also I always think her head looks like it’s been shrunk and then superimposed back onto her neck 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure someone mentioned on a previous thread that she’s 5ft6. I saw her out years ago and she is definitely shorter than that. I’m 5ft6 and she was much smaller than me.
She was about as tall as she was wide, very dumpy looking

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of my favourite things is she has the various accounts LG beauty , the agency one etc and she likes her main accounts photos and puts flames emoji on them under these other accounts . As if she has a "team" and it's not just her flicking between accounts . So sad.
Fuxk me what a sad life

Let's not forget these absolute belters! It's the snakeskin boots with the old trackies for me.
2001 called for their boots back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chubby boy has really piled on the weight and WTF is he doing to himself in the second photo 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like a bloke. All those fillers have made her face so masculine and the eyebrows are far too heavy. Sad that she’s turned herself into that just because she can’t get over someone she used to go out with years ago.

Funny watching the car crash though lolololol.

Reactions: 7
I'm guessing the next time she gets her fadge out for OF's she will be spread eagled on the bed shooting sweet corn out of herself like them dirty strippers back in the Benidorm old days. To be fair though her fadge will be so big she could shoot tins of green giant out instead of sweet corn!
Hahaha Sticky Vicky 🙌🏽 She used to shoot ping pong balls out of her vagina and open beer bottles 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.