Lauren Goodger #68 A thread title now is not fun, let's leave her to sell the drama to The Sun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many girlfriends had this guy? 😂 has anyone managed to find out who he was a father too? Was he one of Lauren’s babydaddy’s or the only one? This gets weirder by the day. No mention of Chaz on the Lorena (rip) articles and now this 🤔
No mention of chaz.05 because I reckon it’s all to get a reaction out of him. That’s the kind of spiteful bleep I’d imagine she is.

Someone mentioned the furniture not being her house/apartment/ bungalow/stable I think it may be where she is collecting Lorena’s ashes from.

Reactions: 21
I'm late to comment on this but I noticed the DM used one of the pictures of Lauren with Jake from her Instagram..the one where he's holding her tits. Sigh.

The fact she thought it was appropriate to post is one thing, maybe the Daily Mail are subtly shaming her, they're just going for the clicks or a bit of both.
Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 00-01-09 'Angel of mine' Lauren Goodger shares tributes to Jake McLean.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
have you seen the latest news article??? Jake has a secret girlfriend- I gave it on goid authority this was Lauren it’s all coming out now- hence why C hit her… this is why she’s posting all the reels etc… and was welcome at the funeral by his family

*have it
Soul the bleeping tea right now 😳

@Lottiew1 you are not forgiven I was just about to go to bed and now I’m violently ill with that image 😂🤮
Imagine if it was a Belfast sink though.....💦💦💦 Eeee nah I'm bleaching my brain

I'm late to comment on this but I noticed the DM used one of the pictures of Lauren with Jake from her Instagram..the one where he's holding her tits. Sigh.

The fact she thought it was appropriate to post is one thing, maybe the Daily Mail are subtly shaming her, they're just going for the clicks or a bit of both.
View attachment 1507612
They're always trolling her but she will LOVE THIS 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1507612
Looks like she has a growth near her armpit on the left 😂😂😂. Really can’t make that one out😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been reading tattle for giggles for a while now and finally decided to jump aboard. The Goodger threads are hilarious yet must say when she lost her baby there were some heartfelt sentiments and compassion shown. If I were to offer a thread it would probably be "All dressed in white, she did look a fright, shared a .5 with Chaz and was buzzing all night"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.