Lauren Goodger #68 A thread title now is not fun, let's leave her to sell the drama to The Sun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a roller coaster 24 hours eh Scrunchies! I think we’ve experienced all the emotions. The car crash analogy I think is best, You really cannot pull your eyes away from the carnage that’s unfolding.

I don’t feel this is her breaking down. I think this is our BYG milking every penny she can out of this weeks shenanigans. You have to admit social media “stars” and influencers seem to, nowadays, be becoming more and more outrageous with what they do and say to get clicks and comments and followers. Whatever brings in the money, and as we know, bad publicity is good publicity.

From the way she is banging on about Jake, she knows what she is doing. The traffic it’s generated on this thread alone in the last 24 hours is evidence of that.

This is all about exposure, attention, more articles in the papers and online, to bring in the money. By whatever means necessary. Wouldn’t be surprised if she tried to sell poor Lapoorsod just for some column inches.

And whilst she’s at it, try to wind .5 up

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What a roller coaster 24 hours eh Scrunchies! I think we’ve experienced all the emotions. The car crash analogy I think is best, You really cannot pull your eyes away from the carnage that’s unfolding.

I don’t feel this is her breaking down. I think this is our BYG milking every penny she can out of this weeks shenanigans. You have to admit social media “stars” and influencers seem to, nowadays, be becoming more and more outrageous with what they do and say to get clicks and comments and followers. Whatever brings in the money, and as we know, bad publicity is good publicity.

From the way she is banging on about Jake, she knows what she is doing. The traffic it’s generated on this thread alone in the last 24 hours is evidence of that.

This is all about exposure, attention, more articles in the papers and online, to bring in the money. By whatever means necessary. Wouldn’t be surprised if she tried to sell poor Lapoorsod just for some column inches.

Yes, you’re right, it’s a whole industry now. She’s not the only one doing it, she’s just one of the thirstier ones.

Reactions: 14

Absofuckinglutley! I think she's put her troubles I the duck it bucket & moved on. It's horiffic she's lost a baby but she's more concerned about pictures showing herself slim & happy. Who leaves a wreath with bleeping photos of themselves on it...it beggers belief. It's not even about Jake it's about Lauren she's dangerous

Reactions: 20
Do I think she’d have just sent some flowers and stayed home if her and chunky Chas were still an item? Yeah I do. Do I think she’s got herself trussed up like a piece of chip shop paper to go and “grieve” with her black eye to wind chaz up? 10000%. The woman is absolutely bleeping batshit

• Heart
Reactions: 25
1E6AFB48-592D-4E39-8C03-533E6FC262EA.jpeg

Interesting.

And interesting his still allowing comments on his pics and isn’t deleting any of them.

• Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 1507520
Interesting.

And interesting his still allowing comments on his pics and isn’t deleting any of them.
He's probably entertaing his sink ...💦🤮 Ps I'm sorry for sending you that grotesque thought 😂

Not sure what’s confusing about it, she’s brought the baby’s ashes home it’s what you do, or have I missed something? I’m more wondering what “home” she’s referring to - That’s not her furniture in the picture, even if she has moved house surely you’d take your furniture?
My mams on my shelf in the sitting room. I'm sure she's judging as per but there you go! My dad's got the other half next to his chair at home she's probably rolling her eyes at him as well 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It is very odd I had a little 👃🏻 on the Yaz threads last night and seen some poster say that Lauren was the only girl he ever cared about and both of them played a part in the relationship breaking down and he only ever used other women to fill the void her absence left.
Hmmmmm last night you say?? Sounds genuine. Can't have been Lozzer she was busy posting happy families montages of him. Was it an illiterate post ending in Try Do Better ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I owe you all an apology , sar like a drip defending Lauren and her behaviour has just been so undefendable after Jakes funeral, she's playing games with Charles & media, disgusting. She should go and grieve privately and put her daughter 1st.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hmmmmm last night you say?? Sounds genuine. Can't have been Lozzer she was busy posting happy families montages of him. Was it an illiterate post ending in Try Do Better ?
The post that said that wasn’t posted last night, but I read it last night when I read through the second thread.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
have you seen the latest news article??? Jake has a secret girlfriend- I gave it on goid authority this was Lauren it’s all coming out now- hence why C hit her… this is why she’s posting all the reels etc… and was welcome at the funeral by his family

*have it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
have you seen the latest news article??? Jake has a secret girlfriend- I gave it on goid authority this was Lauren it’s all coming out now- hence why C hit her… this is why she’s posting all the reels etc… and was welcome at the funeral by his family

*have it
It’s your one Holly.

Reactions: 4

*have it
No his secret gf was that Hollie.
As if he’d touch BYG 🤮

Reactions: 10

*have it
Oh ffs Ive only just this second caught up & need sleep! Why now 🙄😩 but also....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s your one Holly.
How many girlfriends had this guy? 😂 has anyone managed to find out who he was a father too? Was he one of Lauren’s babydaddy’s or the only one? This gets weirder by the day. No mention of Chaz on the Lorena (rip) articles and now this 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.