Lauren Goodger #68 A thread title now is not fun, let's leave her to sell the drama to The Sun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just as we thought things couldn’t really get much worse for BYG a story appeared in The Sun (on 5 August) that stated she had been taken to hospital (by a friend) in the early hours of Thursday morning with serious facial injuries allegedly caused by Chaz, who was arrested, questioned, and released on bail on Friday morning.

There was, as usual, some confusion created from this story and the reporting in other publications:
• Why would ‘a source’ need to add in “Lauren did not drink after the funeral and was trying her best to hold it together”?
• Would she have been expected to return the next day for x-rays of the damage?
• Why was the claim she had a shattered eye socket removed from the article?
• Who on earth would describe 18 stone 8 pounds Chaz as a “muscular fitness fanatic”?!
• Was Loz also bailed after the incident? Suggested in: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/towie-star-lauren-goodger-partner-034539066.html

A formal statement was made by the Metropolitan Police:
“Police were called at 00.37 on Thursday, August 4, to reports of an altercation at a residential address in Upminster, Essex.

Officers attended.“At the scene a woman, aged 30s, was found with facial injuries. A man, aged 25, was arrested on suspicion of assault.

He was taken to an East London police station and subsequently bailed pending further inquiries. Inquiries continue.”

This is the only factual, credited and non-emotive information we have so far.

BYG was laying low and no comment has been made on IG by either party. We have had some comments via sources relating to how Loz is feeling, and her friend Lauryn Goodman who claimed she was “unrecognisable” in images she had shared with her:

The Sun again got the exclusive of a staged pap walk with Lauren showing off a black eye:

We await more concrete facts - will Chaz be charged, will that decision trigger a formal statement by either side, will we find out exactly what happened?

If you are new to the Lauren Goodger threads you may find a quick scroll through the Wiki helpful if you don’t understand the terminology used by regular posters.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Just as we thought things couldn’t really get much worse for BYG a story appeared in The Sun (on 5 August) that stated she had been taken to hospital (by a friend) in the early hours of Thursday morning with serious facial injuries allegedly caused by Chaz, who was arrested, questioned, and released on bail on Friday morning.

There was, as usual, some confusion created from this story and the reporting in other publications:
• Why would ‘a source’ need to add in “Lauren did not drink after the funeral and was trying her best to hold it together”?
• Who on earth would describe 18 stone 8 pounds Chaz as a “muscular fitness fanatic”?!
• Was Loz also bailed after the incident? Suggested in: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/towie-star-lauren-goodger-partner-034539066.html

“Police were called at 00.37 on Thursday, August 4, to reports of an altercation at a residential address in Upminster, Essex.

Officers attended.“At the scene a woman, aged 30s, was found with facial injuries. A man, aged 25, was arrested on suspicion of assault.

He was taken to an East London police station and subsequently bailed pending further inquiries. Inquiries continue.”

BYG was laying low and no comment has been made on IG by either party. We have had some comments via sources relating to how Loz is feeling, and her friend Lauryn Goodman who claimed she was “unrecognisable” in images she had shared with her:

The Sun again got the exclusive of a staged pap walk with Lauren showing off a black eye:

We await more concrete facts - will Chaz be charged, will that decision trigger a formal statement by either side, will we find out exactly what happened?

If you are new to the Lauren Goodger threads you may find a quick scroll through the Wiki helpful if you don’t understand the terminology used by regular posters.
Nicely done.

Reactions: 20
He’s only legally innocent. There’s no way I consider him innocent after seeing the state of her. It’s domestic violence regardless of how she has she ended up that way.
Thank god our criminal / law system doesn’t work like that and he is innocent until proven guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We can see the evidence of domestic violence and there is no minimising to be done. That’s my opinion and it won’t change. I rip the piss out of Lauren something chronic but I’m not having the mental gymnastics of some to excuse the bleeping state of her eye.
Maybe the domestic abuse went two ways, but from what we can SEE is that at a minimum, it has gone one way. Whatever the circumstances are, whatever role she has or has not played, we can see violence written on her face. It’s unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 126
I actually feel a little sorry for her she seems really sad in the latest pics and has really let herself go (expected after everything she has been through) but it’s sad she looks like half the person she was and I hope she gets the help she needs and her self esteem back

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Maybe there are reasons for reasons and reasons for those reasons 🤣
If your on kipper post you’ll know 😉
I gave up on KP threads a while ago as the woman is an absolute irritant. She gets on my last nerve and her part in having questions aimed at actual victims of assault/abuse was one of the last straws for me. She is a menace.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I though the papers described her as unrecognisable after the attack. Typical DM making it out 1000 times worse like Jazmin oukhellou.

Reactions: 23
I actually feel a little sorry for her she seems really sad in the latest pics and has really let herself go (expected after everything she has been through) but it’s sad she looks like half the person she was and I hope she gets the help she needs and her self esteem back
She let herself go a long time ago

I though the papers described her as unrecognisable after the attack. Typical DM making it out 1000 times worse like Jazmin oukhellou.
Her do anything to get mentioned friend Lauryn put on her insta stories she was unrecognizable thats where the papers got the info from

Reactions: 17
I don't know about unrecognisable but I imagine that looked alot worse when it happened. It's seriously nasty. Must have bloody hurt 😨

Reactions: 32
One photo of a badly bruised eye.
Deliberately taken, sold to the media.
Nobody as yet charged.
That's it.

How a bruise can be domestic violence 'regardless of how it happened' I cannot understand. Not picking an argument, it's just (to me) a nonsensical statement.
Friend was black from crown to knee on one side, horribly bruised. Her dog tripped her up. I banged my arm on the door frame once, big bruise. Neither dog nor door were charged. 🙄

Only two people know the facts, both are strangers to the truth at the best of times.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I don't know about unrecognisable but I imagine that looked alot worse when it happened. It's seriously nasty. Must have bloody hurt 😨
No doubt it did but calling the paps to take pics and going in the hairdressers less than 3 weeks after an attack and her baby dying is what makes me detest her so much. Get some bleeping dignity

Reactions: 15
Nobody as yet charged.
That's it.

How a bruise can be domestic violence 'regardless of how it happened' I cannot understand. Not picking an argument, it's just (to me) a nonsensical statement.
Friend was black from crown to knee on one side, horribly bruised. Her dog tripped her up. I banged my arm on the door frame once, big bruise. Neither dog nor door were charged. 🙄

Only two people know the facts, both are strangers to the truth at the best of times.
So you don’t think it’s as a result of DV? I can only see your point of view if she did it to herself.

• Heart
Nobody as yet charged.
That's it.

💯💯 true

She has the same relationship as pricey. You can't keep up with their weekly fake antics

No doubt it did but calling the paps to take pics and going in the hairdressers less than 3 weeks after an attack and her baby dying is what makes me detest her so much. Get soke bleeping dignity
It's difficult because on one hand I can understand wanting people to see what he is capable of, but on the other I just feel so bad for Larose. At the end of the day even if he is a POS, he's her Daddy and their dirty laundry doesn't need aired in public. It's bad enough she has them as parents, but everyone talking about it just makes it so much worse. Those photos are out there forever now.

Reactions: 21
So you don’t think it’s as a result of DV? I can only see your point of view if she did it to herself.
Edit: I’m not sure if you’re deliberately misunderstanding that my ‘regardless of how it happened’ statement was in the context of the pair of them fighting/she provoked him/it was self defence/ ie all the arguments I’ve seen put forward on this thread. I’d have thought that was obvious. Since we’re both on the same thread. And fwiw, I do not think a dog has tripped her up either 🙄 the most obvious explanation is usually the right one.

It's difficult because on one hand I can understand wanting people to see what he is capable of, but on the other I just feel so bad for Larose. At the end of the day even if he is a POS, he's her Daddy and their dirty laundry doesn't need aired in public. It's bad enough she has them as parents, but everyone talking about it just makes it so much worse. Those photos are out there forever now.
I agree. But he shouldn’t have done it, then.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her behaviour is so strange, one week she is petrified and gone into hiding, wont go out as scared of seeing him and thinks he should be banned from stepping into Essex, i felt for her here as know how petrified my sister is of bumping into her abuser, then the next week is seen out and a staged pap and goes to get her hair done?! Im not saying she should stay home but cannot get my head around how so petrified to go out, then goes out for self love

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Good recap ☺

Reactions: 8
Edit: I’m not sure if you’re deliberately misunderstanding that my ‘regardless of how it happened’ statement was in the context of the pair of them fighting/she provoked him/it was self defence/ ie all the arguments I’ve seen put forward on this thread. I’d have thought that was obvious. Since we’re both on the same thread. And fwiw, I do not think a dog has tripped her up either 🙄 the most obvious explanation is usually the right one.

I agree. But he shouldn’t have done it, then.
Well obviously. But we can't undo the past and it should be about minimising trauma for Larose going forward. Not Lauren's 5 minutes.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.