Lauren Goodger #68 A thread title now is not fun, let's leave her to sell the drama to The Sun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone has already mentioned this as I’ve not caught up so just delete if they have, but has anyone seen that on Yazmin Oukhellou’s post about Jake people are saying how disrespectful Lauren is for posting like they were still in a relationship when he died?

Reactions: 17
#66 Lozza’s ex Jakey is dead, she went to his funeral dressed as an unmade bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Well you heard it here first. You’ll remember this thread when it hits the shelves. It’s taken the world by storm, people just don’t feel hungry on it, I guess it’ll be available more widely on the NHS when the price comes down and production increases. It works wonders, Google it again.

Lots of health funds offer it for high BMI, type 2, metabolic disorder and other weight related problems (people can get it privately in the U.K.). Thing is, it’s so massively popular that the manufacturer has had to ask it only be sold to people with diabetes because they couldn’t keep up with demand (everyone is fiddling their glucose tests now). They say by mid winter production will be sorted and it can sold for weightloss again. There are shortages all across Europe, America and Australia. The share prices of Novo Nordisk have rocketed.

In the U.K. it’s already being offered as an alternative to weight-loss surgery so it’s not like it isn’t there yet, it just isn’t being offered to the mainstream market like in other countries. Anyway it’s worth keeping an eye and sign up for it when it comes available it’s a game changer. My guess is in 6 -8 months you’ll be able to get it easier
The pharmacist who does my botox has just put up a post on her Instagram page talking about wellness and weight reduction etc etc and has added the hashtag- #ozempic

Reactions: 7
Everything she does at this point is just crass.
In the nicest possible way; no one gives a duck. This is all for press coverage and paid articles. IMO this is a bit sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has lost it guys. She picked her baby’s ashes up today. But ye been posting about jake 😩

Yano what my heart is breaking for her in a way. She realy has had a tough few weeks. But where are her family and friends ? Why they not Gettin a grip of her

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Okay so I have Chloe Henny and BYG on my IG and it would appear either Lozza hijacked Chloe’s wreath or they went halfers on it as one photo, which Lozza had conveniently bent over, is actually Chloe with Jake and the one she showed in the yellow dress is her. Now Chloe went to the wake whereas it would appear BYG didn’t so wonder if Chloe bought it and BYG was just a hanger on at the funeral…

Photo: same wreath but one has Lozzas photo on and the other one doesn’t (obvs the one that Lozza took did)

F5513E65-BF83-4A6A-BC81-866121555459.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I do this thread and Ashley Cain don't think I have time for another
I had to stop the Ashley Cain, it was draining the life out of me.
I also can’t keep up with Alice Evans as the thread moves like the speed of a bleeping freight train. (Alice kindly introduced me to Tattle with all her threats and offer of £ to dox members, cheers Alice 😘)
Thanks to BYG I’ve been introduced to Lauryn Goodman and making my way through the threads Edit - not to derail but Lauryn Goodman just confuses the life out of me how she is going on about fertility journey/planned ivf with a one night stand 🥴🙃
And I follow the The Nurse Mum but it’s a bit slower pace these days and she is also a grief bleep who should be completely and utterly ashamed of herself.

Tattle has been become almost a full time job. Head into work shaking from the 6 cups of coffee I’ve already had before 10am as I’m still flicking through threads at 4am 🥴 😂😂 duck me I need to get a life 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s uncomfortable isn’t it. I like to think she’s having a breakdown. I mean at this point that would be the better option. It’s either that or she’s totally devoid of any kind of personal standards and all this shitfest is just second nature to her now.

Is it possible that she’s in some seriously dire financial situation that she’s trying to dig her way out of. Is she on prescription pills or something that’s messing her head up?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she having a complete breakdown? I really hope someone is supporting her and baby Larose. Yes, we all grieve in different ways, but this is very disturbing.
Is it very disturbing, the little girl looks clean, LG has even gone to the bother of putting a parcel bow on her head. Her posts are all attention seeking, it’s how she makes her 💰💰💰

I’m more concerned for a little girl that never seems to have toys/books to keep her occupied/stimulated, nothing again in this photo, not even on the table but of course there could be some nearby 🤞🏼

LG is 35 year old woman/mother who is clearly media savvy, I‘m sorry but I think she knows exactly what she’s doing.

Yes she’s had a tit time of late but so do many, many people and most behave with dignity, well at least the ones I know do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Picking up the ashes is the only sensible thing she's ever written. In years.
(we tend to keep them as long as possible in our family, comforting to chat to)

If only she knew when to stop, and just left it at that. None of this dead ex shite or bloody OF.
Play with your daughter loz.
Or if you can't be arsed at least sit next to her in front of the sodding telly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay so I have Chloe Henny and BYG on my IG and it would appear either Lozza hijacked Chloe’s wreath or they went halfers on it as one photo, which Lozza had conveniently bent over, is actually Chloe with Jake and the one she showed in the yellow dress is her. Now Chloe went to the wake whereas it would appear BYG didn’t so wonder if Chloe bought it and BYG was just a hanger on at the funeral…

Photo: same wreath but one has Lozzas photo on and the other one doesn’t (obvs the one that Lozza took did)

View attachment 1507407
That's bleeping sick 🤮🤮🤮

She has lost it guys. She picked her baby’s ashes up today. But ye been posting about jake 😩

Yano what my heart is breaking for her in a way. She realy has had a tough few weeks. But where are her family and friends ? Why they not Gettin a grip of her
She hasn't got any because she treats people like tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's just... it must be a breakdown, there's no other explanation for this.
Nope, this is just her
No breakdown, she’s grieved, she’s moved on… everything just slots into her life the way she wants it to.
She doesn’t adapt to change, she expects change to adapt to suit her

she’s all me me me

• Heart
Reactions: 23
At this point I don't know how anyone can defend her on here like. You're told when you can pick the ashes up well before we the day. She chose yesterday to post pictures of an ex that didn't like her! Nothing about her baby who has passed!! most people wouldn't have left the house for his funeral. She could have sent private condolences but no she's wanted her fat ridiculous face in the paper! Like wtaf. She's generated more headlines in the last month & she's loving it. She's a bleep!!

Nope, this is just her
No breakdown, she’s grieved, she’s moved on… everything just slots into her life the way she wants it to.
She doesn’t adapt to change, she expects change to adapt to suit her

she’s all me me me
This!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.