Lauren Goodger #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have children and have never lost a child, but maybe she is still in shock or denial? It wouldn't suprise me if it hits her a bit later on. She has had to jump back straight into real life as a mother so maybe it's just not real yet for her. No excuse for the drugs though, that's wrong.

Reactions: 16
So according to male onlyfans forum, there is a video of Ch'arg... 'finishing' in a girl called Sophia Leigh on her OFs- not sure how long ago this was though.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
How do you know they've been taking coke?

you hear him asking about a .5 . He’s not ordering ingredients for her birthday cake is he. 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s already blocked me, so only seen the story from the clip posted on here. I’ll resist messaging him in case he does the same 😂

Sending to the red tops a good idea, they can’t get away with this.

The sad thing is, I fear they aren’t they only parents who do this 😔 Poor kids.
i’m Blocked too 👋🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I was a wreck, full on mess, didn't eat, sleep, drank for months, carried a box of keepsakes round with me like a security blanket for nearly a year as I was ridiculously scared I'd forget his face and scent... It took a huge amount of time for me to even focus on getting out of bed and not thinking of how I'd top myself on a daily basis... Still hard now at times 15 years later 😐
I had about a dozen miscarriages, (maybe more but due to my brain tumour my body was f'd up from the radiotherapy and chemo and I wasn't having periods regularly). We tried for 7 years before we were finally blessed. Some miscarriages were later stage (past 14 weeks) but not classed as still births. This was over 25 years ago and they weren't really classed as important by the hospital, just 'one of those things'. I finally fell pregnant to my wonderful son when I was 31 but worried every minute I was pregnant that something would happen. I got really bad pre-eclampsia and almost died when he was induced at 8 weeks prem and had a C section as he was in distress. I never fell pregnant again after that as my body went into pre-menopause.
I know I can't speak of BYG's experience but our experience (Hub and I) must have been very similar. As a believer in God I couldn't understand why he would let me experience pregnancy without letting me become a mother. Also as a primary school teacher in a rough area I'd see kids walking to school age 4 on their own, one of 8, who were dirty and hungry (generalising of course- not all were like this), so I felt twice as worse seeing these mum's with multiple kids who didn't seem to appreciate what they'd got.
Personally I kept it all in. Not good I know but especially with miscarriages in those days no one talked about it. Either people said nothing, avoided me or said things like 'Better luck next time' or 'It's God's way' or even 'You wouldn't want a disabled baby would you? This is God's way of getting rid of disabled babies'. I know these kind of things aren't said to still birth mums but it was damn hard for us every time, and worse still every time I got pregnant. Everywhere I looked all I saw were pregnant mums, crying babies, and on TV, adverts for pampers etc. It was weird.
I also felt terribly guilty because I know it was my illnesses and treatments that were causing the miscarriages. When our son was born I also thought he was going to die like all the others and I hardly ate or slept for at least 3 weeks when he came home from hospital. I cherished every moment with him (and still do even though he's got his own place now). I truly feel for BYG and I just hope she doesn't use this (as we will see it) to make money.
Sadly my super fit husband died from bowel cancer when our son was 7. He was a fantastic dad. His son is just like him. He's 22 now and a copper. I'm so proud. Despite being 3lb 9oz at birth he's now a strapping 6 footer. He was small but perfectly formed. He has sticky out ears like his grandad but that made him even cuter in my mind. I could have burst with pride every moment of his life, and now knowing what a good lad he's turned into, his dad will be overjoyed in heaven watching his mini me flourish.
From his dad's death to his funeral I was on auto pilot, more so to bring an ounce of normalcy to his son. I cried buckets of tears, we both did, but I tried to keep mine in for his son's sake. I didn't want to see anyone. I wanted to just sit or watch TV holding our son. It's different with Larose. She won't know why mummy's sad or crying. At his dad's funeral (I can only make this comparison) I put on a nice dress (no make up or hairdo) and tried to hold it together. I managed to do this until my son asked to kiss his daddy one last time. He gave him things to put in his coffin- his 50p spends (so he could buy stuff in heaven) and a spud gun so he could shoot the zombies in the cemetery, a Man U scarf to keep him warm and he also gave him half of his Blankie that he slept with still every night so he could sleep well. Kids are the best at coping with death of a loved one. They are pragmatic. Cherishing him helped a lot and I do hope BYG will do the same with Larose.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
Oh my goodness, just caught up on the thread. The drugs thing is horrible, the jolly party, it all feels really dangerous for Larose :(

This is getting so dark.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I had about a dozen miscarriages, (maybe more but due to my brain tumour my body was f'd up from the radiotherapy and chemo and I wasn't having periods regularly). We tried for 7 years before we were finally blessed. Some miscarriages were later stage (past 14 weeks) but not classed as still births. This was over 25 years ago and they weren't really classed as important by the hospital, just 'one of those things'. I finally fell pregnant to my wonderful son when I was 30 but worried every minute I was pregnant that something would happen. I got really bad pre-eclampsia and almost died when he was induced at 8 weeks prem and had a C section as he was in distress. I never fell pregnant again after that as my body went into pre-menopause.
I know I can't speak of BYG's experience but our experience (Hub and I) must have been very similar. As a believer in God I couldn't understand why he would let me experience pregnancy without letting me become a mother. Also as a primary school teacher in a rough area I'd see kids walking to school age 4 on their own, one of 8, who were dirty and hungry (generalising of course- not all were like this), so I felt twice as worse seeing these mum's with multiple kids who didn't seem to appreciate what they'd got.
Personally I kept it all in. Not good I know but especially with miscarriages in those days no one talked about it. Either people said nothing, avoided me or said things like 'Better luck next time' or 'It's God's way' or even 'You wouldn't want a disabled baby would you? This is God's way of getting rid of disabled babies'. I know these kind of things aren't said to still birth mums but it was damn hard for us every time, and worse still every time I got pregnant. Everywhere I looked all I saw were pregnant mums, crying babies, and on TV, adverts for pampers etc. It was weird.
I also felt terribly guilty because I know it was my illnesses and treatments that were causing the miscarriages. When our son was born I also thought he was going to die like all the others and I hardly ate or slept for at least 3 weeks when he came home from hospital. I cherished every moment with him (and still do even though he's got his own place now). I truly feel for BYG and I just hope she doesn't use this (as we will see it) to make money.
Sadly my super fit husband died from bowel cancer when our son was 7. He was a fantastic dad. His son is just like him. He's 22 now and a copper. I'm so proud. Despite being 3lb 9oz at birth he's now a strapping 6 footer. He was small but perfectly formed. He has sticky out ears like his grandad but that made him even cuter in my mind. I could have burst with pride every moment of his life, and now knowing what a good lad he's turned into, his dad will be overjoyed in heaven watching his mini me flourish.
From his dad's death to his funeral I was on auto pilot, more so to bring an ounce of normalcy to his son. I cried buckets of tears, we both did, but I tried to keep mine in for his son's sake. I didn't want to see anyone. I wanted to just sit or watch TV holding our son. It's different with Larose. She won't know why mummy's sad or crying. At his dad's funeral (I can only make this comparison) I put on a nice dress (no make up or hairdo) and tried to hold it together. I managed to do this until my son asked to kiss his daddy one last time. He gave him things to put in his coffin- his 50p spends (so he could buy stuff in heaven) and a spud gun so he could shoot the zombies in the cemetery, a Man U scarf to keep him warm and he also gave him half of his Blankie that he slept with still every night so he could sleep well. Kids are the best at coping with death of a loved one. They are pragmatic. Cherishing him helped a lot and I do hope BYG will do the same with Larose.
oh my god my face is soaking. My condolences for your babies & husband in heaven 🤍🤍 Your son giving his daddy half his blanky really got me because my girl still carry’s her blanky everywhere 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I had about a dozen miscarriages, (maybe more but due to my brain tumour my body was f'd up from the radiotherapy and chemo and I wasn't having periods regularly). We tried for 7 years before we were finally blessed. Some miscarriages were later stage (past 14 weeks) but not classed as still births. This was over 25 years ago and they weren't really classed as important by the hospital, just 'one of those things'. I finally fell pregnant to my wonderful son when I was 31 but worried every minute I was pregnant that something would happen. I got really bad pre-eclampsia and almost died when he was induced at 8 weeks prem and had a C section as he was in distress. I never fell pregnant again after that as my body went into pre-menopause.
Thank you for sharing your story. I cried for you, you sound like the most amazing mother and your son is very lucky to have you as his mum ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Less than 2 weeks after giving birth to her stillborn daughter and she's back on the bleeping sniff? Or, at the very least, condoning her useless boyfriend casually using class A's around their baby daughter. Did she ever even come off it? What an absolute bleeping mess. How can they think that's acceptable??

Poor darling little Larose. No child should have to grow up around that, it's not fair.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Less than 2 weeks after giving birth to her stillborn daughter and she's back on the bleeping sniff? Or, at the very least, condoning her useless boyfriend casually using class A's around their baby daughter. Did she ever even come off it? What an absolute bleeping mess. How can they think that's acceptable??

Poor darling little Larose. No child should have to grow up around that, it's not fair.
I'm confused. I thought she lived for 2 days before she passed away

Reactions: 4

i just can’t get over them calling it in at the bleeping farm on a Wednesday afternoon. It’s not even as if they were pissed at a party, not that I’m condoning that either. The point I’m trying to make is that he or they must be regular users if they are calling it on at that time. The fact is 2 weeks after the second borns death and the first borns birthday makes it even worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
i just can’t get over them calling it in at the bleeping farm on a Wednesday afternoon. It’s not even as if they were pissed at a party, not that I’m condoning that either. The point I’m trying to make is that he or they must be regular users if they are calling it on at that time. The fact is 2 weeks after the second borns death and the first borns birthday makes it even worse.
It’s a disgrace and they aren’t fit to be parents if this is what they’re doing. Ordering coke while out with their 1 year old daughter for her bleeping Birthday? It’s sick.

REALLY hoping someone on here submits that video to the press.

Reactions: 16

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm confused. I thought she lived for 2 days before she passed away
The way the papers worded the headlines was confusing. It read like she had died 2 days after being born but what they actually meant was Lauren announced the death 2 days after she passed 💔

Reactions: 6
Have a fab day!
Mine is a few months behind yours and a winter baby, but I remember being pregnant and HORRIBLY sunburnt in summer 2006- I couldn't walk for almost a week.
I feel for anyone pregnant or giving birth in the next few days- it's gonna be a scorcher.
My son was a summer 2006 baby ... it was bloody hot! I didnt learn my lesson though my daughter is also a summer baby!

Reactions: 3
She could not even be bothered to play a game of countdown and arrange the balloons to spell her kid’s name before Labeenboredfor365days woke up this morning
Omfg. I’m a thread lurker but had to comment on that second photo, she’s clearly used faceapp on that baby…looks like she’s got a contour…jesus christ

Reactions: 11
Ordering coke on a Wednesday afternoon at the farm on your daughters 1st birthday, not even 2 weeks after your newborns passed away

what, and I can’t stress this enough, THE duck

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.