Lauren Goodger #63 The longest pregnancy in history, whilst Oddbod’s sexuality remains a mystery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s puffing like Thomas the tank in the annexe right now, guaranteed. That Floppy minge doula tart has lozzas ankles for earrings

• Haha
Reactions: 28
and also….LaPeterKay! 😂😂😂 I feel like we need a definitive list of all the unofficial baby names we’ve given LaPoorSod!

Someone called Laorse number two Lababybel a few pages ago, which is definitely my favourite! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Apparently there's some big news about our Skanky Friend (Katie effin Price) about to break according to those in the know so Lasecondcomings announcement might have to wait a bit longer if it's to make an impact. The bairns will be doing their GCSEs at this rate before we can wave our scrunchies in the air with celebration!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Apparently there's some big news about our Skanky Friend (Katie effin Price) about to break according to those in the know so Lasecondcomings announcement might have to wait a bit longer if it's to make an impact. The bairns will be doing their GCSEs at this rate before we can wave our scrunchie's in the air with celebration!
Ooh wonder what news. I used to be on that thread but it was too much and I fell behind reading it

Reactions: 26
Apparently there's some big news about our Skanky Friend (Katie effin Price) about to break according to those in the know so Lasecondcomings announcement might have to wait a bit longer if it's to make an impact. The bairns will be doing their GCSEs at this rate before we can wave our scrunchies in the air with celebration!
Omg poor #2 will be 3 month year old by the time she graces us with her presence. Bet BYG is seething, poor gel can’t catch a break 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor BFG, just wants a moments peace to unleash her special news for everyone to see, and people have the audacity to go and die, go and get knocked up, or share any news which will take whatever precious lime light Lozza is desperately hanging on to.

Im a bit of a lurker on skankys thread. I hope this news does break soon, I’m sure they’ve been saying since last week!

• Heart
Poor BFG, just wants a moments peace to unleash her special news for everyone to see, and people have the audacity to go and die, go and get knocked up, or share any news which will take whatever precious lime light Lozza is desperately hanging on to.

Im a bit of a lurker on skankys thread. I hope this news does break soon, I’m sure they’ve been saying since last week!
Serial long-term lurker on that thread. Don't comment much because everything I think of, it has been repeated ten times by the time I want to post. 🤣

Your nan would slap your legs for not listening, ya big baldy.
How did you know you cheeky so and so! 🤣🤣😘
Screenshot_20220707-215317~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

There has been quite a lot in the news recently. If she’s waiting for all the stories to die down she’ll be waiting years at this rate. Poor sod will be fuming that Boris resigning has stolen her thunder.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So I’ve been pretty convinced that Moby head had spawned weeks ago… but after a possible sighting of the big white whale on this very thread, it’s made me wonder if, like others have said, she’s laid up in the hospital, post c section, and writing all her feelings down and posting them as an anon poster.
It would make sense, post natal hormones all over the place. She’s probably been desperate to post on here, to have her say, but has held back. But perhaps now her hormones (her stron perfik hornmoans) have got the better of her. So maybe she has only just had the second hopeful meal ticket.

No doubt an impending article on the most traumatic birth known to man….

• Haha
So when’s the third coming due then? If number two has been dropped she surely must be already into another pregacy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.