Lauren Goodger #63 The longest pregnancy in history, whilst Oddbod’s sexuality remains a mystery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's fetching the Sheesh Kebabs! 🤣🤣
There has been a reported siting of him fetching six doner kebabs and two large Sheesh pizzas to the nearby stables. Locals have been warned that there may be some loud neighing noises throughout the night as they have a bewful horse that is currently in labour. A trail of Scrunchies were found outside the stables next to three empty sweetcorn tins.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
There has been a reported siting of him fetching six doner kebabs and two large Sheesh pizzas to the nearby stables. Locals have been warned that there may be some loud neighing noises throughout the night as they have a bewful horse that is currently in labour. A trail of Scrunchies were found outside the stables next to three empty sweetcorn tins.
Laughed so hard at this, I woke my other half up. I’ll keep an eye on the stars tonight so I can follow them to the stable and humbly offer a gift. I’m torn between size 18-20 month clothes for the newborn foal who will already be paying taxes by the time Lauren sharts her out, a years paid membership for FaceApp or a brand new sink for Charlie to spaff into.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Laughed so hard at this, I woke my other half up. I’ll keep an eye on the stars tonight so I can follow them to the stable and humbly offer a gift. I’m torn between size 18-20 month clothes for the newborn foal who will already be paying taxes by the time Lauren sharts her out, a years paid membership for FaceApp or a brand new sink for Charlie to spaff into.
Oh good thinking. We must think of a gift. Great suggestions so far. Sure if we all chipped in we could get more goodies like:

+ Toby Carvery VIP membership voucher
+ bunch of Scrunchies
+ XXL deep fat fryer - Tefal on special right now too.

• Haha
Anyone think she's seen the press attention Louise Thompson has got for her traumatic birth & is going to try and cash in?? It'll be the most traumatic labour ever and she'll have been the biggest bravest gel in scrunchie land, and the nurses were amazed at her perfick bloods and super strong hornmones.
And little Rosalie is just perfick (shared with a picture of her wee hand, in black & white).

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is actually getting hilarious now Scrunchies as the dates are not adding up the longer it goes on when she says she got preggers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She 100% has lied about conception and term - I have said this since the get go. And there is no way I think she is going to deliver natural when she is that big.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ooh wonder what news. I used to be on that thread but it was too much and I fell behind reading it
Same… I joined for the KP thread (hence the name) I now tend to just stick to this bewful thread which is annoying as I can’t change my name.
Has this ‘news’ broke yet? It wouldn’t be the first time that kinda thing has been promised on KP thread and not delivered.
Also 100% I think laflatheadparttwo is here and it was c section and she’s in hospital, which is why Chaz has posted so much of LaOrse.

Same… I joined for the KP thread (hence the name) I now tend to just stick to this bewful thread which is annoying as I can’t change my name.
Has this ‘news’ broke yet? It wouldn’t be the first time that kinda thing has been promised on KP thread and not delivered.
Also 100% I think laflatheadparttwo is here and it was c section and she’s in hospital, which is why Chaz has posted so much of LaOrse.
Oh yeh her flat head, has it evened out a bit now? I don’t notice it anymore

Reactions: 13
I'm completely fed up with BYG and Katie Price right now - I've been teased to death. There is no story and there is no baby, there's just nothing :( :cry:

I'm going to the DIY megastore to choose tiles. If anything happens, sound the Scrunchie klaxon loudly please. I'm down but not out 💪 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh yeh her flat head, has it evened out a bit now? I don’t notice it anymore
I’m hoping so….but maybe we haven’t seen that angle of her very much.
Another sign of loz lazy parenting. Poor labamba had a flat head because her mum left her lying down on her back so much. But I’m sure it was because labamba telepathically told her she wanted to lie that way all day and all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm completely fed up with BYG and Katie Price right now - I've been teased to death. There is no story and there is no baby, there's just nothing :( :cry:

I'm going to the DIY megastore to choose tiles. If anything happens, sound the Scrunchie klaxon loudly please. I'm down but not out 💪 🙏
can we have an update on what tiles you’ve picked please? Might be waiting for some time for BYG news 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh Loz you is so bewful
Your hair is oh so shiny
Sat in birfing stable
You neigh a little whiny.

Scrunchies wait for the blessings
Chaz spreads the hay
Murat left you sweetcorn
Then ran so far away.

We see your many faces
Your beauty's so complex
You achieved your glamour
From the work of asfetics

La'orse is quietly waiting
For La'carte to appear
Your face is soft and floppy
So is your fanny to be fair.

The star guides us in the sky
Just like Mark and Michelle
Scrunchies gather with offerings
For the birth of a new bewful yungul.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Oh Loz you is so bewful
Your hair is oh so shiny
Sat in birfing stable

Chaz spreads the hay
Murat left you sweetcorn
Then ran so far away.

We see your many faces
Your beauty's so complex

For La'carte to appear

Love it!!

Reactions: 19
Thought we should have a throwback to last time, she still couldn't string a sentence together a year ago!

1657272375838.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Oh Loz you is so bewful
Your hair is oh so shiny
Sat in birfing stable

Chaz spreads the hay
Murat left you sweetcorn
Then ran so far away.

We see your many faces
Your beauty's so complex

For La'carte to appear

A bewful work of art! It brought a tear to my eye! 💞💞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.