Lauren Goodger #63 The longest pregnancy in history, whilst Oddbod’s sexuality remains a mystery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ergh this whole thread has given me the ick now.
The longest pregnancy and baby nicknames making me feel really bleeping weird now.
I mean, my view of Lauren hasn’t changed. I definitely think she is is a perplexing monolithic state of a woman who is mentally unhinged (and not even a fun kind of mental) but the whole baby thing is bleeping horrific. Don’t know- feel just weird that I’ve been involved in it and don’t want people to view it like we’ve been taking the piss (when obvs we didn’t know that this tragedy would occur)
No beef- just trying to work out how I feel about all of this.
This is exactly how I feel. I don’t for a second think this thread has contributed to it, but if she does read here, imagine how she’ll feel about how ‘we’ might react, how sick she’ll feel thinking she might be about to read a load of people making jokes about the worst news of her life. I wouldn’t want that for anybody. I don’t post often but I do sort of hope this thread goes quiet for a little while.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s nearly time for a new thread anyway this will be locked if we get to 50 pages and someone creates a new thread

Reactions: 8
I know we don't like Lauren, bit for this to happen to anyone it's just tragic. My thoughts are with them. I can see how this could be seen as hyorocrictical but noone deserves this. May the thread needs deleting?

Reactions: 23
Thank god she has Larose. She will get her through this.
No one should feel bad about writing anything before this was announced also, no one knew what was going to unfold. It’s just a really bleeping sad situation

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m absolutely heartbroken for Lauren and Charlie and little Larose. To go through an entire pregnancy and not have your beautiful baby to take home with you, I can’t even begin to imagine how they move on from this. 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg. I feel so sorry for her. I went through a similar situation and was told everything happens for a reason but that didn't help with my grieving at all. We never ever knew this would happen so what we have written in the past would not have been written if we knew this tragedy would happen. Absolutely beautiful name. Rip

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We know she reads here, but I doubt she will for quite some time given what’s happened. You wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy 😞 devastating news 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope there's a lot of you that are feeling very guilty right now (rightly so) I like a bit of banter as much as the next person but some of you on here are absolutely vile. Now you are all saying so sorry Lauren blah blah after you literally tear strips off her, her partner and baby. Hypocrisy at its finest. This should be locked or thread removed in the hope that lauren never has to see some of these comments.
jog on with that crap. no one here ever said anything hypocritical.It’s possible to have empathy for someone dealing with an infant death while also having major issues at how they conduct themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Hang your head in shame
This was before the she announced what happened, having a go at me when everyone on this thread ribs Lauren and people are far worse than I am, won't change the situation. I genuinely shed a tear when I saw the news and am genuinely devastated for her.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
This is going to sound harsh.

This horrible, horrible tragedy changes nothing about the parents or their lifestyles thus far, and how they treat larose. Do not be made to feel guilty (especially by new posters suddenly appearing) about previous posts.

I for one do not send love to either adult.
I don't know them, I don't like what I know of them, I don't love them.
I send kind thoughts and wish them comfort and peace in their healing. I hope they can be there for each other and for their daughter, and that they have plenty of support.

As for this particular thread - yes, it might be a good idea to lock it, with an explanation at the header maybe? Not sure what others or mods, think?
And start a new one, with a very simple title?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.