Lauren Goodger #63 The longest pregnancy in history, whilst Oddbod’s sexuality remains a mystery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
larose seems to lost a lot of hair since her last photos she is so much happier when her poor excuse of a mother isn't about Lauren has no connection with her even when she speaks out of sight to larose she sounds false and larose most of the time looks at her lazy mother as if she is weighing her up
To be fair, I would probably have the same stare/expression as LaOrse if I was looking at this all day

I dare you all to click the picture and view it in full screen mode!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Me too 😂 It’s getting me through a bad case of covid!

and also….LaPeterKay! 😂😂😂 I feel like we need a definitive list of all the unofficial baby names we’ve given LaPoorSod!
Snap I’ve got it at the moment. Doing my head In !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
There you go! 🤣
This was 100% Lozza. No doubt about it. Written by an illiterate hack and the language just screams of her! 😂

I'm also Scottish and the 'skating her boat' makes no sense 😂😂😂anyone from Essex in the house?
I’m from Essex and I can try and translate it for you…. 😂

Possibly she means “you are scraping the boat” - but what she really means is “scraping the barrel”

She can’t even get the sentence right.

48D71D43-85E0-4246-94A4-BFB541C48FBF.jpeg

I’d also like to add that me and most people in Essex are not as illiterate and thick as her and the cast of TOWIE! 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
To make sure it's found in the search and please make sure we use this! (and please credit @xyzcba )

Lauren Goodger #64 She a ball, He a bike, Yous a boat, Try do better
Oooh exciting! I've been here since thread 9 and finally might get a thread title! What a bewful day! I can't take full credit though, collaborative scrunchie effort with @bignellie 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oooh exciting! I've been here since thread 9 and finally might get a thread title! What a bewful day! I can't take full credit though, collaborative scrunchie effort with @bignellie 👏
Cheers, me too never reached the dizzy heights of a thread title!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She needs to bleeping hurry up with this kid, she won't be able to use the "2 under 1" line soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is what happened last year, she went silent. Had baby and Ok announced it the day after. I bet she had a massive fart yesterday and OK will announce tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow there's a few brand new members on the past day sticking up for big gel. Them photos have really got to you haven't they loz , so while you are lay in hospital after your c section you are making up profiles and coming on here. Just accept it, your a massive pig with a boxers nose, a flat face, a shelf for an arse etc etc. Coming on here and trying to stuck up for yourself will not change that. Concentrate on your new baby ffs and stop interrupting this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow there's a few brand new members on the past day sticking up for big gel. Them photos have really got to you haven't they loz , so while you are lay in hospital after your c section you are making up profiles and coming on here. Just accept it, your a massive pig with a boxers nose, a flat face, a shelf for an arse etc etc. Coming on here and trying to stuck up for yourself will not change that. Concentrate on your new baby ffs and stop interrupting this thread
Exactly this! Us Scrunchies are far too clever though! 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Loz, now that we know you are lurking, sort your life out. Embrace yourself as you are, stop photoshopping your photos, give up your dream of being a celebrity and start being a positive role model to your girls. You have a lovely little family there, you are absolutely blessed but can’t seem to appreciate it. Be thankful for what you have and step up. Those children will give you more joy than fame ever can. Believe it or not we are rooting for you because we want those girls to be happy. Oh and turn off the tv once in a while, give them a book and take them out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I ain’t the biggest lozza fan (no tit, sherlock!) but I do think the little one is a cutie. Obviously overweight, and that’s all down to her ‘mumma’ but she’s far from an unattractive little girl.

anyway, I apologise if this is inappropriate, but I think she has had number 2 and was ready to announce but the tragic news of Jake’s death scuppered her plan so has had to be postponed. I reckon that moleman (and BYG) will have concocted the perfect timing on the back of the news. I will be gobsmacked if she hasn’t ‘welcomed baby gel no 2’ by the end of the weekend. Just long enough for the shock of Jake’s untimely death to have died down but still early enough to keep her in people’s thoughts.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
duck sake like. Still no sign of Lateaandbiscuits? This really is the longest pregnancy in history. Really. 🐘

Reactions: 16
duck sake like. Still no sign of Lateaandbiscuits? This really is the longest pregnancy in history. Really. 🐘
That's the way Lauren likes it. She likes to think she is special and think she has one over on us by not announcing it. If youre reading big gel we really couldn't give a duck, it has to be born sometime and at the end of the day its your life and you will get a shock with these supposed lie ins your gonna have when new bubba arrives, think we are all more interested in the tit name that you are gonna give her , that's all it is

Most babies do lol!. My girl was a bruiser too but also raised on a better diet.
Most babies look like Peter kay. That'd a new one to me. None of my kids looked like him. Yeah some kids can be naturally chunky but Peter is a whole other story she is overfed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.