Lauren Goodger #63 The longest pregnancy in history, whilst Oddbod’s sexuality remains a mystery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly Larose seems to have been overfed and has quite a carb-laden diet which heavily features foods high in sugar and salt. Her portion sizes are extreme. She is not yet very mobile which means she looks quite uncomfortable carrying extra weight especially when dressed in clothes that are often too small, or plonked in bumbo seats on kitchen counters/in front of the TV. Big Loz doesn’t favour the use of bibs or muslins so she is often filthy and caked in food. There was also a very strange period of time when Big Loz would grease the baby up like a saveloy in coconut oil, but I digress…

She claimed that Larose telepathically told her at 4 months old that she wanted to start eating solid food:
74BB7367-EFDB-4F6F-9D60-F1AAEB54E145.jpeg

She later admitted that she’d fed her solids ahead of the recommended 6m as she hoped it would help the baby sleep through the night: so she basically was doing it for herself and an easy life when Chaz was absent.

The people in this group are overwhelmingly supportive of the baby, and have been really worried at numerous times by some dangerous practices that Big Loz has followed including ‘duvet gate’ where one thread was almost completely filled with people talking about how dangerous her use of a pillow and duvet was for a small baby.

Scrunchies (the name for members of this group) have even tried to make her aware that some things she does are not recommended/unsafe which just leads to them being blocked.

I’m not a Big Loz fan but I do try and be balanced in my criticism and will stick up for her if I think something isn’t entirely fair. It does just tend to rub people up the wrong way when someone will come into the group and criticise posters for being mean etc. because often the post is taken out of context.

There is a tradition of calling Larose various different names beginning with La because we think it’s a ridiculous name and we find it amusing. Even Big Loz can’t spell her daughter’s name right - often calling her Laorse which has spawned a lot of horse jokes (that and talking about giving birth in a stable). Someone could sweep in and say we’re cruel saying the baby looks horse-like because they’re not aware of the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Try
Do
Better

Seems to apply today.

Try
Do
Research.

Try
Keep
Hair on.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Do we think she mastered the floppy face floppy fanny technique for her miracle birth?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just came here to say I thought her comments regarding her ex’s passing were very respectful and showed an amount of class/lack of clout chasing I didn’t think Lauren had
I'm not sure why she was expected to say anything anyway? He was her ex from years back, they didn't have a good ending, I wouldn't expect anything beyond a 'oh that's sad' - and carrying on with her dull, dead end life.

Reactions: 29
Yes, because this is not a rave thread.

Well if you think:-

* both parents are on OF, even when she is heavily. pregnant and Ch'Arg wanks in sinks and likes cock
I mean the other stuff yes but if he is bi sexual what's the issue with that? And tbf with only fans when it says last seen they will be checking messages and if that's an income stream then I don't see what's wrong with it.

Reactions: 1
Look I don’t follow her. I only remembered she existed because of the Jake McClean crash but I simply cannot believe someone who photoshop their own baby 😂 like I just can’t believe that is true
Believe it honey.

She can and she does. She photoshopped a pic of herself as a CHILD FFS, nothing is out of bounds with Lauren Foodger.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I mean the other stuff yes but if he is bi sexual what's the issue with that? And tbf with only fans when it says last seen they will be checking messages and if that's an income stream then I don't see what's wrong with it.
I'm not saying there's an issue with bi-sexuality but seriously, would you like to find out your dad wanks into sinks for pennies on the internet? No, thought not and neither would I. Get a proper job and have some self respect. #SaveOurSinks

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sadly Larose seems to have been overfed and has quite a carb-laden diet which heavily features foods high in sugar and salt. Her portion sizes are extreme. She is not yet very mobile which means she looks quite uncomfortable carrying extra weight especially when dressed in clothes that are often too small, or plonked in bumbo seats on kitchen counters/in front of the TV. Big Loz doesn’t favour the use of bibs or muslins so she is often filthy and caked in food. There was also a very strange period of time when Big Loz would grease the baby up like a saveloy in coconut oil, but I digress…

She claimed that Larose telepathically told her at 4 months old that she wanted to start eating solid food:
View attachment 1399006
She later admitted that she’d fed her solids ahead of the recommended 6m as she hoped it would help the baby sleep through the night: so she basically was doing it for herself and an easy life when Chaz was absent.

The people in this group are overwhelmingly supportive of the baby, and have been really worried at numerous times by some dangerous practices that Big Loz has followed including ‘duvet gate’ where one thread was almost completely filled with people talking about how dangerous her use of a pillow and duvet was for a small baby.

Scrunchies (the name for members of this group) have even tried to make her aware that some things she does are not recommended/unsafe which just leads to them being blocked.

I’m not a Big Loz fan but I do try and be balanced in my criticism and will stick up for her if I think something isn’t entirely fair. It does just tend to rub people up the wrong way when someone will come into the group and criticise posters for being mean etc. because often the post is taken out of context.

There is a tradition of calling Larose various different names beginning with La because we think it’s a ridiculous name and we find it amusing. Even Big Loz can’t spell her daughter’s name right - often calling her Laorse which has spawned a lot of horse jokes (that and talking about giving birth in a stable). Someone could sweep in and say we’re cruel saying the baby looks horse-like because they’re not aware of the background.
Well said 👏

Reactions: 19
larose seems to lost a lot of hair since her last photos she is so much happier when her poor excuse of a mother isn't about Lauren has no connection with her even when she speaks out of sight to larose she sounds false and larose most of the time looks at her lazy mother as if she is weighing her up

Reactions: 20
larose seems to lost a lot of hair since her last photos she is so much happier when her poor excuse of a mother isn't about Lauren has no connection with her even when she speaks out of sight to larose she sounds false and larose most of the time looks at her lazy mother as if she is weighing her up
What are you talking about? They have such a great connection, little LaOrse told her she needed weaning at 4months onto giant portions of pasta & hummus. Screw what the medical professionals say about waiting until 6m when your baby telepathically tells you it’s alright 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.