Lauren Goodger #60 Lozza The Hutt flogging a cheap hairdryer, Laorse’s diet comes from the deep fat fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @minamoon for the new thread title! Had to shorten it a bit to make it fit 🙂

Prev thread here:

We are eagerly awaiting LaBored Mark II when she slides out of BYG in the stable annexe in Jultember at some point

Lozza was trying to flog a wedding dress six sizes too small for her

She then when onto promote a cheap hairdryer knock off Dyson thing from China where the reviews are about as good as Lozz the Hutts cooking skills

Another drop of bikini and lingerie shots from a shoot a while ago with the weird alien like belly button

Could be trouble in paradise with our BYG and Chaz as he’s hitting the gym and having a salad and posting stupid quotes

BYG begged for someone to come and clean her Lazy Spa/paddling pool and blamed poor setup for it not being clean…

Oh and she’s tired and the first person to be pregnant ya’no🤦🏻‍♀️

Some of our @Pom Bear creations from the last thread ref our BYG trying to flog a wedding dress and promoting a cheap hairdryer from China

3FCB7FB9-5754-4DAC-B80E-8A30FBBB82CB.jpeg

D519E39C-40BA-4E8A-9E15-CC398A83D431.jpeg

As you were Scrunchies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Ooh a thread title win! I'm honoured, truly! Here's a little commemorative artwork in celebration.

download(25).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
has she filled the range rover with maccy's packaging and dirty old tissues yet? Presumably she will expect Land Rover to clean it for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What cleaning services do we think she’ll be on the beg for this week then?
‘Is there anyone who provides personal services who can come and wipe my arse? I’m pregnant and it’s too far away from me and I’m not very good at domestic things LOL’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
On the HV point - I was under the same area as Lozza and they literally only see you in newborn stage - after that it’s choice to attend clinic for advice/weighing. If she stepped foot in a clinic they would 100% be telling her a thing or two about that poor babies weight and diet. My friend is due a 1year check soon (also under same area) and at the moment it’s still done over the phone due to the Covid excuse 🙄

Reactions: 22
Just saw poor LaOrse in the last thread, wee soul is like the Michelin Man. Loz and Ch’Arg are a bloody disgrace 😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Just saw poor LaOrse in the last thread, wee soul is like the Michelin Man. Loz and Ch’Arg are a bloody disgrace 😡😡
I wonder if her sister posted them because she thinks it’s funny and irks people up. Or is their family just plain trailer trash and they have no ounce of class between them. I have to say their dad does look nice and normal. Perhaps the females in the family have all just taken a leaf out of their mums book and just trash. They all look like they would fit the bill to appear on the Jerry springer show. And where is Charles letting pics of his daughters breasts go up online like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Childhood obesity is a risk factor in precocious puberty … poor baby girl :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Lafatose quickly climbing up the fat league.

2-3 more months and there will be a fierce battle for the top spot.

dc-cover-9v5qou4kf2pt2kn9.jpg

😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Well he's certainly had experience of the worst.
Maybe after price and laureen he should set his sights higher, someone like daniella westwood? Or collins? Liz truss?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.