Lauren Goodger #60 Lozza The Hutt flogging a cheap hairdryer, Laorse’s diet comes from the deep fat fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when Lauren posts photos of Larose they are not as bad so along with changing her hair and pinning back her ears is she is now doing what she does with her own size photoshopping her slimmer

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Hello darling Scrunchies! Just made an account up as truly need to comment as been lurking far too long now! What a wonderful thread this is. Very amusing but also very sad and disgusting that people, if you can call them that, are allowed to reproduce. Poor LaOrse. 😮 Surely somebody has to step in now and help this child? She is literaaaaaly morbidly obese. How can she get mobile being that size at such a young age? Lozza is a lazy bleep and Ch'Arg is trapped. I think they have split tbh or on the brink. I love you lot. You are so funny!

I will leave this here! Love to you all! 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
95D63B02-71C1-4132-8E48-1E9E251BBEC1.jpeg

Look at the absolute state of these bulky trotters! I can’t tell if those are fake tan stains, or just pure grime. Absolute filth from Lozza once again 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.