Lauren Goodger #60 Lozza The Hutt flogging a cheap hairdryer, Laorse’s diet comes from the deep fat fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if she's just genuinely thick as pig tit, or mentally delusional, but does she really think that's what she looks like.
And does she really think we think that too??????????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello darling Scrunchies! Just made an account up as truly need to comment as been lurking far too long now! What a wonderful thread this is. Very amusing but also very sad and disgusting that people, if you can call them that, are allowed to reproduce. Poor LaOrse. 😮 Surely somebody has to step in now and help this child? She is literaaaaaly morbidly obese. How can she get mobile being that size at such a young age? Lozza is a lazy bleep and Ch'Arg is trapped. I think they have split tbh or on the brink. I love you lot. You are so funny!

I will leave this here! Love to you all! 💖
Welcome!!! I guess seeing the bad pics of that poor child pushed ya over the edge and made you create a account 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Welcome!!! I guess seeing the bad pics of that poor child pushed ya over the edge and made you create a account 😂😂.
Been reading numerous threads for a while. Can't stay silent anymore. I am so disgusted. Am on numerous threads but now commenting. This thread is funny as duck and sad at the same time. I can remember seeing that bloated bleep in Faces in Gants Hill and around Brentwood years ago. Off her nut on charlie. Always rude to people. Ugly soul. I live in the US now but still love to relate to my roots! Jah Love! 🙌 You guys are great and so intelligent! Love to you all. 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Been reading numerous threads for a while. Can't stay silent anymore. I am so disgusted. Am on numerous threads but now commenting. This thread is funny as duck and sad at the same time. I can remember seeing that bloated bleep in Faces in Gants Hill and around Brentwood years ago. Off her nut on charlie. Always rude to people. Ugly soul. I live in the US now but still love to relate to my roots! Jah Love! 🙌 You guys are great and so intelligent! Love to you all. 💖
I’ve not heard one person say oh yeah I met her once or saw her and she was lovely. Maybe the people who are cleaning her tit are getting politeness back. Natural born witch with a resting witch plate face. Bitter and angry cause she looks like a fat 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't worry, Scrunchies! I found the real version!!

download(29)(1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Screenshot_20220523_231051_com.android.chrome.jpg

It looks like one tiny person sinking into the covers, and another giant person's legs sticking out.

Really laureen, what the duck are we meant to be looking at?!
Did your reflexologist do this to you?
Do you want us to have a word with her?
Have you called the police?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve not heard one person say oh yeah I met her once or saw her and she was lovely. Maybe the people who are cleaning her tit are getting politeness back. Natural born witch with a resting witch plate face. Bitter and angry cause she looks like a fat 🤡
Absolutely vile bleep tbh. Saw her in Faces years ago. Fat bleep even back then, not that I"m bodyshaming blah blah etc but absolutely coked up. Had this deluded "authority" about her. Giving other girls the evils. Funny thing back then, I was far more prettier and slimmer than her at the time and just thought WTF? Used to see Arg (the real Arg) back in the day and he was really nice. Always chatty. Met Gemma too before fame went to her head. duck me, how have they become famous? Lol. Thick as dogshit the lot of them. 🤣

That's like my Uncle Bert on the beach. He would never take his socks off! 🤣

View attachment 1289949

It looks like one tiny person sinking into the covers, and another giant person's legs sticking out.

What the duck is going on? Run Ch'Arg run. That's all I can say. 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1289949

Oh crow, your dry humour Absolutely cracks me up Haha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😘

Don't worry, Scrunchies! I found the real version!!

View attachment 1289901
Bravo....Bravo 👏👏 love this hahaha xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What Birth prep would that be, shifting the 'orse out the way and laying fresh straw down in the annicks? Getting the Cillit Bang out and cleaning the lid and wiping the algae off the Lazyspa/Birfin pool?

1653383151019.png

Must be using the picture ones as we know our BYG struggles wif litrressy

1653383242916.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are these doulas actually qualified midwives or did they do a half days e-learning and charge for their services? It just worries me if there is a complication and they are wafting about with a joss stick and some rose quartz

• Haha
Reactions: 42
has she filled the range rover with maccy's packaging and dirty old tissues yet? Presumably she will expect Land Rover to clean it for her?
"Oi Land Rova geezer! Der fuckin' ashtray is fuwl so U'd betta cum rahnd 'ere an fixit rite innit! Dontcha knaw hoo I iss eh mayte??"

Absolutely vile bleep tbh. Saw her in Faces years ago. Fat bleep even back then, not that I"m bodyshaming blah blah etc but absolutely coked up. Had this deluded "authority" about her. Giving other girls the evils. Funny thing back then, I was far more prettier and slimmer than her at the time and just thought WTF? Used to see Arg (the real Arg) back in the day and he was really nice. Always chatty. Met Gemma too before fame went to her head. duck me, how have they become famous? Lol. Thick as dogshit the lot of them. 🤣

That's like my Uncle Bert on the beach. He would never take his socks off! 🤣

What the duck is going on? Run Ch'Arg run. That's all I can say. 🤡
My daughter went to that Sugar Hut once (never again she said at the time) and saw some of this scummy TOWIE lot She said Arg stood there with his sleazy mates chatting up girls whilst farting loudly then laughing like it was some sort of achievement. Repulsive really BARF

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.