Lauren Goodger #59 Come on Lozza get out of bed, must be at least 40 minutes since you were all last fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Blowup80 for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

We were treated to the sight of Lozza the Hut and Chaz in a mag photo shoot with BYG in a large hospital gown as if she was going down to theatre to have something removed (alas not)

Been eating out numerous times with a side order of grease

Taking LaBored to the duck pond for the 8643679 time this year; the odd time she gets to go on the swings

Went to Hamleys toy shop once the moolah rolled in from the photo shoot to get the bairn a few toys. A phone included as ‘she’s always wanting mine’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s hired a Doula as she’s scared of giving birth in the stable annexe

Think that’s about it for now!

As you were Scrunchies! You never know, this could be the thread when Baby Yung Gel is born in the manger 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The birth story was always very suspect. Still not convinced lacarbcoma is Charlie’s. But let’s face it, he’ll never work that one out. As for the east home birth - I don’t buy a word of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With BYG renaming her offspring L’orse, I’m reminded of a little ditty…

The birth story was always very suspect. Still not convinced lacarbcoma is Charlie’s. But let’s face it, he’ll never work that one out. As for the east home birth - I don’t buy a word of it.
His probably baffled that his spaff somehow got out of the sink and into LozzaTheHuts baggy windsock

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

His probably baffled that his spaff somehow got out of the sink and into LozzaTheHuts baggy windsock
LozzaTheHuts baggy windsock 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I had to watch that Father Ted episode (Eurovision) the other night. "My Lovely Horse" always seems to get stuck in my head when reading this thread lol. "I want to shower you with sugar lumps" 🎶🎶🐎🐎 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she reference herself as a horse in the corner?😂 every time it’s brought up I howl! such an unattractive description of what is meant to be the best day for you and your partner to look back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think Charlie yells out Giddyup you fat Mare as the wake-up call each morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Only Lozza could compare herself to such a strong magnificent looking beast. Soft and bewful, yet strong like a horse.
Bet she is fanatasing now about being "showered by sugar lumps" whilst trussed up in the corner of the Annexe. "More Charlie, more and dip them in the Goose fat first"!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.